Wow shes looking nice! Getting frosty😎Yeah that was the recipe. I see what your saying now about the no-cook thing👍👊
She’s throwing off purple accents.. I’m gonna let her get a little chillier tonight and see what she does.. I’ve been keeping her around 68 at night.. I’m gonna let her go to 63-64

After pricing castings today and estimating their importance going forward, it’s impractical for me to not have a worm bin. I’ve got 2 empty bins I was gonna use for recycling soil but I think it’s more important to get my worm bin going.

Also.. I went and looked around the skunk magazine website and there’s a few sections from the Rev about making living cannabis water.. a lot of it is based around aerating your water, so it looks like I was accidentally ahead of the curve with aerating my water lol

The 4-4-4 I found for cheaper than the Gaia Green stuff is a good mix. Jobes (the company Rev co-opted the spikes idea from) has some really good looking stuff at really good prices.

Going through the Skunk website, Rev makes a much bigger deal about the water and it’s PPMs than he did in his first edition of TLO.. I’ve got some extra reading to do.. thankfully I do have a ppm meter I can dust off

CFBE67B9-F733-4406-925B-D7FD5BBA6C58.jpeg

She's really getting nice chunky buds! The Rev's canna water is a beautiful thing! It not only o2's the water, it keeps the soil buffered just right for sativa leaners.
Oh she’s chunking up nice and fat now.. her smell is nowhere near as pervasive as I expected.. my wife says she can smell it constantly but I can’t which is odd because I can pickup the scent of cannabis anywhere.. Perhaps it’s just the amount of time I’ve spent with the plant.

The “churn” and the “micropond” were both ideas I was already theorizing.. After that very first tea I did I haven’t turned off my air pump. From what I’ve read as long as oxygen is being pushed into the water, it should never go anaerobic and it should be able to maintain life easily. I do have my stuff in light proof containers with lids as well to prevent any sort of stray UV rays

I have been reading about bacteria, microbes, and all that as well as water and essentially what I’ve come to is, aerating your water is really good to begin with because it gives your water more dissolved oxygen, which is one of the ways your roots take in oxygen, and extra oxygen never hurts what we’re aiming to do. Any extra oxygen will help the micros. So win win.

The funner find was what you were mentioning. You can create a living canna water that naturally buffers, maintains a very consistent ppm, and is filled with tons of trace nutrients and minerals. It’s going to save me so much time and energy by just being able to establish a living water bucket, and the plants will absolutely love being fed a consistent Ppm versus what they get now.

I was reading through the Skunk website and Rev mentioned to someone back in spring that he thought his new book would be out by summer.. It’s obviously past summer so I think I’m gonna hold out until he drops the 3rd edition and just pick that up.

Oh she’s chunking up nice and fat now.. her smell is nowhere near as pervasive as I expected.. my wife says she can smell it constantly but I can’t which is odd because I can pickup the scent of cannabis anywhere.. Perhaps it’s just the amount of time I’ve spent with the plant.

The “churn” and the “micropond” were both ideas I was already theorizing.. After that very first tea I did I haven’t turned off my air pump. From what I’ve read as long as oxygen is being pushed into the water, it should never go anaerobic and it should be able to maintain life easily. I do have my stuff in light proof containers with lids as well to prevent any sort of stray UV rays

I have been reading about bacteria, microbes, and all that as well as water and essentially what I’ve come to is, aerating your water is really good to begin with because it gives your water more dissolved oxygen, which is one of the ways your roots take in oxygen, and extra oxygen never hurts what we’re aiming to do. Any extra oxygen will help the micros. So win win.

The funner find was what you were mentioning. You can create a living canna water that naturally buffers, maintains a very consistent ppm, and is filled with tons of trace nutrients and minerals. It’s going to save me so much time and energy by just being able to establish a living water bucket, and the plants will absolutely love being fed a consistent Ppm versus what they get now.

I was reading through the Skunk website and Rev mentioned to someone back in spring that he thought his new book would be out by summer.. It’s obviously past summer so I think I’m gonna hold out until he drops the 3rd edition and just pick that up.
Skunk's a good find! Though The Rev hasn't written anything new for a couple of months. I'm still hoping he's putting the final touches on the new book in this time.

Skunk's a good find! Though The Rev hasn't written anything new for a couple of months. I'm still hoping he's putting the final touches on the new book in this time.

He dropped his first one around 2012, the second around 2016, and these last 6 years have seen innovation and progress that dwarfs 12-16 so it’s hopefully soon. He probably keeps having to go back and add new sections before he can get to print lol.

There was that whole global pandemic thing too lol

Those long pistols are tantalizing Keffka!
Aren’t they? They reach out so far and are very luscious..

Todays images.. I’m gonna try to feed the fungus a bit more, I seem to be having a phosphorous issue which tells me the myco is probably being outcompeted, which makes sense since I’ve been trying to push the microbes to breakdown more coco for K

311BCF58-820E-4243-B32A-2763787EEC16.jpeg

EC9B8E12-EF50-4AEF-B7B1-7BE1E7B689B9.jpeg

E04EDB75-52B0-4585-8DB8-0509A5291168.jpeg

54B15009-251E-4DFD-A00E-84D8DE064B1E.jpeg

8A59A30D-C2EB-4E0B-B71F-7DF8F497A54A.jpeg

74BA241B-C445-4287-9A28-6346202C5448.jpeg

7D8AC28C-7553-4595-964E-C2A19B2B3D8F.jpeg

A174AF43-ABED-4EA6-9E1A-E1E33D0A3280.jpeg

Last bushy one like those for me was a Red Sky From KOS, The Rev's genetics. Absolutely luscious! My next seed will be one made from a Red Sky cross I believe. Hehe, I already picked it out, but I'm fickle so it may change. No that's the one....most likely, oh sheesh!
Here she is.
1668379577077.png

Last bushy one like those for me was a Red Sky From KOS, The Rev's genetics. Absolutely luscious! My next seed will be one made from a Red Sky cross I believe. Hehe, I already picked it out, but I'm fickle so it may change. No that's the one....most likely, oh sheesh!
Here she is.
1668379577077.png
Wow that looks incredibly similar.. Interesting foxtailing on it, is that genetics? It looks like that bud is composed of a lot more calyxes than leaves, which is awesome, definitely a quality heritage.

I’m the same way lol.. I’ll have everything all planned out only to change my mind right in the middle lol.

Wow that looks incredibly similar.. Interesting foxtailing on it, is that genetics? It looks like that bud is composed of a lot more calyxes than leaves, which is awesome, definitely a quality heritage.

I’m the same way lol.. I’ll have everything all planned out only to change my mind right in the middle lol.
I think so. She grew nicely. I forget if it ever turner any amber trichomes or stopped making new pistols. I may have had to call it a day before she became foxtail city. Tasted like cherries. Wish I had some now!

With Revs focus on having quality terpene, and flavonoid profiles, along with his appreciation of Sativas, it doesn’t surprise me to see foxtailing in his genetics. Genetic foxtailing in sativas can indicate incredibly high quality terpenes, flavors, and a wonderful high. Its seen as part of its evolution in more tropical climates, allowing the bud to grow less dense due to humidity while still retaining its quality.

Based on what I’ve read of Revs stuff, this is probably more an indication of the quality and purity of his genetics. Were the foxtails off a sativa or sativa blend for the both of you?

This is all because I assume Revs seeds are quality.. if we were talking about anyone or anything else I’d just assume heat stress in flower lol

Day 46.. the cola in the rear left was canted yesterday. It seemed to be trying to reach diagonally across the tent, however today it’s back to looking straight, albeit a little chunkier. She must swell up in the same way she flowers in a spiral (corkscrew pattern).

She’s also getting stinky.. I’m catching big whiffs here and there especially when I wake up in the morning. We have a dog adoption place doing a walk through in a few days for a new rescue puppy, hopefully the person smokes cuz if not someone’s getting thrown under the bus, probably my neighbor 🤣

“Ever since they legalized marijuana (🤣🤣 hit ‘em with the marijuana) I smell it everywhere, it’s obscene” 😂😂😎 still got it

5A1BE79C-5BEF-4162-A614-4BE0A8A06674.jpeg

2582D750-A4A2-4452-B658-8E3568F0CFD1.jpeg

4734F2B9-C2CC-4720-BDD3-73BFDE479DCD.jpeg

765AB26F-18C3-422A-8BDA-B392FC88A0CF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom