Keffkas Coast Of Maine Line, TLO/LOS Style, Bagseed, Indoor Grow

I wonder if I can get a disaster relief subsidy if global warming melts my igloo and my moose runs away? eh?
You guys toss around money like crazy up there (helps when you don’t spend as much on your military as the next 10 countries combined) I wouldn’t be surprised if their was a loose moose fund 😂

I’ll post again when it gets closer but if anyone else is interested, you’ll be able to find me slaying demons when this drops. Blizzard got smart and finally gave me a reason to pre-purchase, you get to play 4 days early. I’ve never cared about cosmetics but early access to 1.0 (you also get open beta but those always suck cuz you get wiped lol) will get me lol.

Everyone is looking strong and healthy this morning.. Super low VPD since I’ve been running high VPD these past couple freezing days. I’m gonna spray them down up top with distilled water and tomorrow I’ll pickup spring water and give everyone a drink
BBFCF9D7-C658-4AAA-ACE0-C8FEAAA09FE8.jpeg
463459BE-ABFF-42D4-B88A-1EAA02B05D55.jpeg

Got my book this morning as well.. Can’t wait to read it!
52FB13A0-C20F-4DF1-A09D-0AD99EB5EED3.jpeg

You’re welcome for the 25 bucks Rev 😂

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays all!

Everyone is looking strong and healthy this morning.. Super low VPD since I’ve been running high VPD these past couple freezing days. I’m gonna spray them down up top with distilled water and tomorrow I’ll pickup spring water and give everyone a drink
BBFCF9D7-C658-4AAA-ACE0-C8FEAAA09FE8.jpeg
463459BE-ABFF-42D4-B88A-1EAA02B05D55.jpeg

Got my book this morning as well.. Can’t wait to read it!
52FB13A0-C20F-4DF1-A09D-0AD99EB5EED3.jpeg

You’re welcome for the 25 bucks Rev 😂

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays all!
That's a good book. Covers the basics of growing the way he does, start to finish with recipies for his amendments and spikes. Good stuff.

That's a good book. Covers the basics of growing the way he does, start to finish with recipies for his amendments and spikes. Good stuff.

It’s definitely a good basics of the style read with some decent references and recipes. Unfortunately it came out in 2016 so there’s been some progress on some stuff, and advancements in other areas. He’s still advocating for MH since LEDs weren’t full spectrum yet (lol we’ve since far surpassed this) and because how I consume information, I’ve surpassed the majority of the knowledge. However, the recipes, random tips, and references are Uber useful.. Definitely a book I’m gonna have to tab

It’s definitely a good basics of the style read with some decent references and recipes. Unfortunately it came out in 2016 so there’s been some progress on some stuff, and advancements in other areas. He’s still advocating for MH since LEDs weren’t full spectrum yet (lol we’ve since far surpassed this) and because how I consume information, I’ve surpassed the majority of the knowledge. However, the recipes, random tips, and references are Uber useful.. Definitely a book I’m gonna have to tab
I heard there's a new book in the works, though sounds like it has been for some time. I like it for the big concepts though I'll admit I don't follow the method in much detail.

@StoneOtter does though and he's got a new grow with The Rev's soil and a SIP, so that one should be fun to watch.

I heard there's a new book in the works, though sounds like it has been for some time. I like it for the big concepts though I'll admit I don't follow the method in much detail.

@StoneOtter does though and he's got a new grow with The Rev's soil and a SIP, so that one should be fun to watch.

At this point the 3rd book reminds me of Dr Dre’s detox album, I don’t think it’s coming out 😂 However Rev is on the older side and disabled so there may be reasons for this

His concepts work very well if you understand the biology behind it and can adapt otherwise it costs a lot of be able to replicate him step by step

Merry Christmas Everyone!❤️🍻😊

Merry Christmas Gee, and everyone else.. unfortunately I’m stuck at a family gathering where everyone thinks they grow the best.. It’s humorous.. none of them know what they’re talking about but because they’re old family members they’re not willing to listen

So I was sicker than I thought.. The fever subsided but my blood pressure is high and anxiety is starting to kick in again. The two don’t mix well and my bp shot up to 180/110 a few days ago.. A few minutes later it was lower at 160/98.. Since then I can feel my chest thumping on and off, and my blood pressure has been registering in at 145/105 average.
I was running a fever at work and could feel my chest thumping away and I was dizzy. It scared the crap out of me.

The PTSD I have has made my anxiety a thousand times worse, to the point it can physically cripple me, make me physically sick and in pain. It sends my heart, breath, and blood pressure racing easily, especially because I get in my head about blood pressure numbers and it all just feeds on itself. I turn 38 and am relatively healthy although chronically undernourished due to lack of appetite most likely tied to ptsd and anxiety. I talked to my doctor and he’s putting me on blood pressure medicine, and giving me nicotine patches to try to quit smoking. Also gonna run a bunch of blood tests in the AM while I wait for the pharmacy.

If it were just me, I wouldn’t even stress it, it’s whatever, I’ve done a lot of shit and have very few regrets, my life has been lived hard already. It’s my wife and kids though. I know it would devastate them. My sons aren’t ready for this world without me, no where close. My wife and I have been together since we were 17 and 19.. It would destroy them if something happened to me.. I’ve always felt the desire to outlive all of my loved ones so I would never inflict that kind of pain on their life.

I’m confident this can be handled and I will be fine. I’m strong. I always have been. Traumatic childhoods are good for some things 🤣 (dark humor is always helpful lol) I always told myself I was gonna get my shit together by 40 and start living right and here we are, it’s like my body’s holding me to my word.

I have been absent from the forums the last day or two now due to this so if anyone tried tagging me I may have missed it, I had 100+ notifications lol

All of this though.. doesn’t change anything about my growing. If anything I’m about to grow harder.. It’s the one thing that really relaxes me and helps me chill, handling plant tasks. Speaking of which I’ve got pictures and updates.

Do you grow any cbd plants? That's supposed to be great for anxiety and ptsd (along with inflammation and pain from, and getting a great night's sleep).

I'm just vegging my ACDC cbd plant so I won't know if it helps me for a while.

Everyone’s looking healthy, and a bit thirsty. I was seeing a little light stress signal by the intensity of the new green growth and moved the plant down 3-4 inches
2EEFC547-3A42-407D-8070-09BE9F396A95.jpeg
64C8011F-831E-4CCD-A4D7-DC0C0AD43E30.jpeg

ECA7DA80-0945-4691-BBDF-C924F6217D5E.jpeg

So I decided to water everyone today. They’ve only gotten 2 light misting since they were planted. Due to the extra perlite mixed into the starter mix I’m not concerned with overwatering. The additional aeration will handle that. I could probably water twice a day lol.

43BA727F-CF28-4506-86BB-5A4C3762420D.jpeg

I moved them into their own plastic trays for runoff.. I sprayed them down with a squirt bottle of spring water making sure all of the mulch got wet. I let them sit for 20 minutes then I dropped 20 ml of spring water down the middle of each plant. I let that sit for an hour then I dropped 40 ml down the middle and just a little around the outside. They all went to runoff unsurprisingly. I then lifted each cup and decided to squirt the larger plants with spring water until their mulch was soaked to runoff again. I can feel the soil is slightly crispy against the side of the cup on the inside.. this is okay for now, but I’ve gotta get to working on getting the whole cup wet again in a couple days.

3250ACB5-EB0F-46C6-B178-EAD7908FE807.jpeg

Do you grow any cbd plants? That's supposed to be great for anxiety and ptsd (along with inflammation and pain from, and getting a great night's sleep).

I'm just vegging my ACDC cbd plant so I won't know if it helps me for a while.
I do not but I’ve heard great things about CBD from tons of places. Never had any benefit for me but perhaps if I organic my own I will find some relief. Thank you for idea

So I was sicker than I thought.. The fever subsided but my blood pressure is high and anxiety is starting to kick in again. The two don’t mix well and my bp shot up to 180/110 a few days ago.. A few minutes later it was lower at 160/98.. Since then I can feel my chest thumping on and off, and my blood pressure has been registering in at 145/105 average.
I was running a fever at work and could feel my chest thumping away and I was dizzy. It scared the crap out of me.

The PTSD I have has made my anxiety a thousand times worse, to the point it can physically cripple me, make me physically sick and in pain. It sends my heart, breath, and blood pressure racing easily, especially because I get in my head about blood pressure numbers and it all just feeds on itself. I turn 38 and am relatively healthy although chronically undernourished due to lack of appetite most likely tied to ptsd and anxiety. I talked to my doctor and he’s putting me on blood pressure medicine, and giving me nicotine patches to try to quit smoking. Also gonna run a bunch of blood tests in the AM while I wait for the pharmacy.

If it were just me, I wouldn’t even stress it, it’s whatever, I’ve done a lot of shit and have very few regrets, my life has been lived hard already. It’s my wife and kids though. I know it would devastate them. My sons aren’t ready for this world without me, no where close. My wife and I have been together since we were 17 and 19.. It would destroy them if something happened to me.. I’ve always felt the desire to outlive all of my loved ones so I would never inflict that kind of pain on their life.

I’m confident this can be handled and I will be fine. I’m strong. I always have been. Traumatic childhoods are good for some things 🤣 (dark humor is always helpful lol) I always told myself I was gonna get my shit together by 40 and start living right and here we are, it’s like my body’s holding me to my word.

I have been absent from the forums the last day or two now due to this so if anyone tried tagging me I may have missed it, I had 100+ notifications lol

All of this though.. doesn’t change anything about my growing. If anything I’m about to grow harder.. It’s the one thing that really relaxes me and helps me chill, handling plant tasks. Speaking of which I’ve got pictures and updates.
I had a pretty traumatic childhood myself my old man beat the crap out of me until I was old enough to defend myself. I’m still prone to overreacting to things but I’m a lot better than I was. Hope all is well with you bro. CL🍀

I had a pretty traumatic childhood myself my old man beat the crap out of me until I was old enough to defend myself. I’m still prone to overreacting to things but I’m a lot better than I was. Hope all is well with you bro. CL🍀
If dads weren’t whupping us moms were maniacally manipulating us from their bi polar minds. Life is much better now a days which is why what once would’ve been welcomed now has me concerned for my kids. I’ve broken too many cycles and have too many more to break.

Soon I will begin prepping my containers for transplant.. I’ll run them in a 1 gallon hard sided for 30 days.. the layers and spikes will let me push the 1 gallon really hard. I should be able to get a foot of growth off it before I hit the 3 gallon smart pots where I’ll get 2 more. Once in the 3 gallons we’ll wait to pull the trigger for 14 days so everyone can cross the maturity line, then go flower. This is gonna require a tea since I’m extending my veg in my flower pot.

Also.. Advice.. be extremely careful when lifting your containers and placing them back down.. you want to do it as gently as possible. Every time you tap the ground it settles the dirt a little more making it more compacted. Nothing good has ever come from compacted things 😂

If dads weren’t whupping us moms were maniacally manipulating us from their bi polar minds. Life is much better now a days which is why what once would’ve been welcomed now has me concerned for my kids. I’ve broken too many cycles and have too many more to break.
I grateful to say that I broke the cycle of abuse and spoiled my child and now my granddaughter. That’s one thing that I’m very proud of. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom