KCCO’s First Grow In Hydro

I should be at 1000 to 1400ppm. It was at 830 ppm last night. Tonight it is at 870 ppm even with this mornings top up. I do have to top off again tonight. I am starting to wonder if my light/airflow/ tons of air through the airstones is leaving the plant wanting much more water then food. I would like to raise my ppm but the chart is telling me to lower it.

I usually run lower levels of nutrient, I didn’t see a big difference running higher levels.
K good to know. I like to push the plants as much as possible but as we were talking about the N already looks high. So I will just play around in this range for now until I get this shit together and let the plants talk to me. I don’t want to F$”& these up. Lol

I've always been a lower nutes guy in soil and hempy

And in the new DWC challenge I'm sticking to that theory

I'm at 1/2 nutes. But gonna start watching the ppm more to see how they fluxuate.
My pH has been pretty good , I even got another pen to be sure they are true numbers

So far just adding RO water has seemed to be real good

For sure learning a lot from this thread @KCCO 77

I've always been a lower nutes guy in soil and hempy

And in the new DWC challenge I'm sticking to that theory

I'm at 1/2 nutes. But gonna start watching the ppm more to see how they fluxuate.
My pH has been pretty good , I even got another pen to be sure they are true numbers

So far just adding RO water has seemed to be real good

For sure learning a lot from this thread @KCCO 77
All I can say at this point it was so easy up until 2 weeks ago. (Week 3 of flower)Things really started to fluctuate a lot after that. Glad I am not the only one soaking up all this great info around here. Enjoy

Maybe go with a smaller stone in your res, just enough air to keep the solution mixed up. The 4” stones in each bucket should be enough. My gut instincts tell me there’s too much co2 in your water/nutrients causing the ph to crash like it is.

Maybe go with a smaller stone in your res, just enough air to keep the solution mixed up. The 4” stones in each bucket should be enough. My gut instincts tell me there’s too much co2 in your water/nutrients causing the ph to crash like it is.
You mite b onto something with this. My pump is so strong the bubbles splash me in the face when I lift the lid to my res. I will post some pics of the res this evening. The plants r starting to really show cal and mag problems. I think due to the ph being so low all the time. The plants have stopped growing but r still drinking. I will post pics tonight. Thx

Seeeeeeee

I'm even more edumacated now

No scooling needed for me...lol

I may have too much in my seedling DWC. I'm adding more starts to it today and am gonna do a hands on check with it
Temps are an issue and may do the water battle trick soon, but no way I can get it down to 72deg

Fun fun fun

Use a good enzyme product if your res runs to the warm side. My go to product is Z7.

Thanks PW

I use z7 and Hydroguard now, so far everything seems perfecto...

OOOO need to disconect the filter in my small tent, see if it sucks more air and cools it down some

Back
Top Bottom