Jon's Dedicated Fruity Pebble Cookies Grow Plus The Mystery Plant

Hey @Jon! Wow I think I'd be chopping Fulvia real soon. What do they smell like?

Rain time. Strawberry Banana goes back to the rig. Giving it all to her. F the 24 Karat, she can finish outside. This plant deserves a light to herself. This new position has her at 1200 ppfd.

58BD6F8B-879D-429B-AF72-60D43500EE10.jpeg

F76CBACA-971F-42C2-BC39-6AA139942078.jpeg

4ABF07BE-D76B-4230-A47B-7368471DB41D.jpeg

What do you have her sitting on? It looks like 2 rolls of insulation.

The Ohio version of Tilapia is Bluegills. They'll steal your bait but good luck finding one worth keeping.

Hope you're having a great day :thumb:

Hey @Jon! Wow I think I'd be chopping Fulvia real soon. What do they smell like?

What do you have her sitting on? It looks like 2 rolls of insulation.

The Ohio version of Tilapia is Bluegills. They'll steal your bait but good luck finding one worth keeping.

Hope you're having a great day :thumb:
Hey BubbaKush909 - I know from bluegills, we have them in PA too. Crap fish. Lol. She’s on two upside down identical buckets with a hard, firm plastic piece to extend her height. The tent is dank beyond dank and way overwhelmed my filter weeks ago.

Fulvia Bleach

Some of you guys may never have seen a bleached bud. Check it out. For as close to the light as many of these colas are, surprisingly we only have one bleached bud, and it’s only about a half an inch at that. You can see it pretty clearly in the picture. The very top is yellowish white. Bleached out all the color. For those who may not know, this is not cool even if it does look kinda cool. It means there’s too much light for the proximity of the bud. It’s kind of a no harm no foul thing as the only affected part is what you see, it’s not as if it spreads. But that little bit of white bud will look cool and smoke harsh. I knew this would likely happen based on what I had going on, and I had no way to tie the colas back down to distance them from the light. I expected worse. This is great!

45A00F75-8801-46A7-89F9-11EB552A6E1E.jpeg

It’s killing me to check trichomes every day and keep saying nope, not today. Come ON.
me too, and if I am not mistaken, Elora's triches are still quite clear like my CK? My CK has finished pushing out white pistils but her triches are not going cloudy or amber lol and the buds are airy and foxtaily... I'm running out of space :rofl:
Not two. Perhaps one though, I agree.
Hopefully same with me! Let's cross fingers for both!

Morning @Azimuth! As the person who named it, this Spud Bud post is for you. Now that it’s been curing a couple weeks, I thought I’d share this:

The Spud tastes and smells nothing like either parent. Those are the Strawberry Banana and the Pineapple Upside Down Cake. What it does taste like is, to my palate, fruit and spice. It’s sweet and fruity but not as much so as Strawberry Banana. And it has more than its share of dank from the Pineapple Upside Down Cake, but not as dank as that parent either. Instead, it smells of this lovely earthiness. If it makes sense, it smells “soft.” Versus sharp. It’s very very strong and definitely an indica like buzz. Very immediate facial destruction upon hitting it which morphs into a forgotten body buzz. But the thing I can’t get over is the spice. It’s almost peppery, in a black pepper way. My buddy also used the word peppery - he calls this bud Fruity Pepper. It’s very interesting. If you’ve ever smoked Black Tuna, it has a uniqueness to its flavor that reminds me of that. I am labeling it a highly successful experiment. Thanks for your input!!!

me too, and if I am not mistaken, Elora's triches are still quite clear like my CK? My CK has finished pushing out white pistils but her triches are not going cloudy or amber lol and the buds are airy and foxtaily... I'm running out of space :rofl:

Hopefully same with me! Let's cross fingers for both!
We can only hope, @Carmen Ray! Patience sucks. :laugh:

Morning @Azimuth! As the person who named it, this Spud Bud post is for you. Now that it’s been curing a couple weeks, I thought I’d share this:

The Spud tastes and smells nothing like either parent. Those are the Strawberry Banana and the Pineapple Upside Down Cake. What it does taste like is, to my palate, fruit and spice. It’s sweet and fruity but not as much so as Strawberry Banana. And it has more than its share of dank from the Pineapple Upside Down Cake, but not as dank as that parent either. Instead, it smells of this lovely earthiness. If it makes sense, it smells “soft.” Versus sharp. It’s very very strong and definitely an indica like buzz. Very immediate facial destruction upon hitting it which morphs into a forgotten body buzz. But the thing I can’t get over is the spice. It’s almost peppery, in a black pepper way. My buddy also used the word peppery - he calls this bud Fruity Pepper. It’s very interesting. If you’ve ever smoked Black Tuna, it has a uniqueness to its flavor that reminds me of that. I am labeling it a highly successful experiment. Thanks for your input!!!
Interesting. Glad you decided to keep it around! Bet it's nice to be the first in the world to taste the taste. That, and the last person to taste the taste because, you know, no clones. :confused:

Interesting. Glad you decided to keep it around! Bet it's nice to be the first in the world to taste the taste. That, and the last person to taste the taste because, you know, no clones. :laughtwo:
I know…..:confused: Had I known I’d like the outcome so much I would have. I know how. Stuff takes two days to get. Just didn’t with everything else going on. Oh well. My boys love it.

Morning @Jon! I wonder if your neighbors across the pond know they have some of the most photographed homes on the internet :yahoo:

My SB is so ridiculously sticky it's almost impossible to trim. For my test yesterday I just smoked up a few of the longer sugar leaves that I had trimmed, not even any buds. It slammed me instantly even though I was already high. Houston we have a winner:thumb:

Room RH has been consistently around 70 even with the a/c running. I'm not worried about mold with my new hanging rack and it's drying nice and slow. I've now chopped all the colas but I have left the bottom buds intact for nowand I'll let them finish up over for a few more days. She doesn't have a spot under the lights anymore but hopefully she'll continue to finish just off to the side.

Can you reuse any coco from previous grows or is it all root bound? Have a good one!

Morning @Jon! I wonder if your neighbors across the pond know they have some of the most photographed homes on the internet :yahoo:

My SB is so ridiculously sticky it's almost impossible to trim. For my test yesterday I just smoked up a few of the longer sugar leaves that I had trimmed, not even any buds. It slammed me instantly even though I was already high. Houston we have a winner:thumb:

Room RH has been consistently around 70 even with the a/c running. I'm not worried about mold with my new hanging rack and it's drying nice and slow. I've now chopped all the colas but I have left the bottom buds intact for nowand I'll let them finish up over for a few more days. She doesn't have a spot under the lights anymore but hopefully she'll continue to finish just off to the side.

Can you reuse any coco from previous grows or is it all root bound? Have a good one!
Nice job @BubbaKush909! Very happy for you! I don’t know about re using coco. @Bill284 was just discussing it in one of his threads though.

Ok guys, I tried and tried to resist, but in the end this is just way too funny to not post. I know many of you are grandparents, so this post is for all the grandfathers out there.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh, so we can relate it to the grow — tomorrow we are taking one of the two monsters. Heh.

Back
Top Bottom