Fek fek.
Locked in dieing.
I'll get a pic.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

20220705_073320.jpg

The whole O was like this.
Shite
If they’re legit size doesn’t matter does it? The dispensaries down here make a killing on those buds. They sell them as “Littles” or “Tier 3” buds for $30/eighth. Every Monday. lol

We both have covid.
Fek fek.
Locked in dieing.
I'll get a pic.

Bill

20220705_073320.jpg

The whole O was like this.
Shite
I know I wished you a get well in the other thread! But again - feel better immediately. This is an order.

I know I wished you a get well in the other thread! But again - feel better immediately. This is an order.
Tell Stacey to have one of her employees drive you out some buds! She’s the boss right? They can leave it in the mailbox!

Strawberry Banana
Day 28

Hard to believe it is only day 28. This girl has just loved both the @GeoFlora Nutrients and @Bill284 pot layering with bokashi and frass. I think the foliar feeds had a significant impact too, I’ll be doing that more often. Her training couldn’t have gone better. Feed wise yesterday she got an every fifth or sixth feeding of CalMag, Fox Farms Microbe Brew, Fox Farms Open Sesame (this just started), Blue Planet Easy Weed Seaweed Supplement, and Fox Farms Kelp Me Kelp You. At this point I use the FF stuff mostly as soil/organic occasional amendments. Everything I use has been proven to work very well. Here she is today and finally you can clearly see the vision of the training as well as the fact that we have achieved it.

F160F314-45C7-479F-8FBD-FEAAC450B13D.jpeg

My contribution to wake and bake! It's Ghost Train Haze x Chocolate Gelato... tasty and a nice cerebral high. Smells like cat piss.
IMG_20220705_173501.jpg

@Bill284 get better quickly y'all!

My contribution to wake and bake! It's Ghost Train Haze x Chocolate Gelato... tasty and a nice cerebral high. Smells like cat piss.
IMG_20220705_173501.jpg

@Bill284 get better quickly y'all!
Wow I wish I had some of that @Carmen Ray! What a combo! Like your glass too.

Looking great as always @Jon! Wish my SB had looked like that but I'll have a few more chances at her.
That’s the spirit BK! My first try with them ended up pretty much the same as yours. I got between 2-3 ounces each.

YOU WANNA TALK ONCE IN A LIFETIME?????

I am SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW!!!

So I’m out back fishing with my new pole and a popper for the first time ever. Never been a fan but thought I’d try something different.

I cast way out with the popper as far as I can. 40-50 yards. I’m jerking it in slowly. Suddenly I see it get hit and yanked under. About 30-40 feet from shore. I set the hook and start fighting it in. It tried to jump out of the water twice, so I knew it was a bass cuz they’re the only fish in these ponds that will break water for you. Neither time could it get more than it’s head out of the water I noticed. I thought, that’s weird. So I get him to the bank and yank him up over the rushes to get my first good look at him, and……..

IT’S TWO!!!!! Not 1 bass. TWO bass!

I caught two bass on the same lure on the same cast at the same time and landed them together. I shit you not. They each got snagged on one of the two treble hooks. Must have hit it at the exact same time!!!

I ask you: what are the odds? This will never happen to me again. Super duper extracalifragilisticexpialodocious cool thing that just reset my entire world!!!!

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

So I’m out back fishing with my new pole and a popper for the first time ever. Never been a fan but thought I’d try something different.

I cast way out with the popper as far as I can. 40-50 yards. I’m jerking it in slowly. Suddenly I see it get hit and yanked under. About 30-40 feet from shore. I set the hook and start fighting it in. It tried to jump out of the water twice, so I knew it was a bass cuz they’re the only fish in these ponds that will break water for you. Neither time could it get more than it’s head out of the water I noticed. I thought, that’s weird. So I get him to the bank and yank him up over the rushes to get my first good look at him, and……..

I caught two bass on the same lure on the same cast at the same time and landed them together. I shit you not. They each got snagged on one of the two treble hooks. Must have hit it at the exact same time!!!

I ask you: what are the odds? This will never happen to me again. Super duper extracalifragilisticexpialodocious cool thing that just reset my entire world!!!!

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:
Fantastic, fish and chips tonight. :yahoo:
Good for you my friend.

Bill284

I've never heard of anything like that! Catch and release?
Oh yes. Small largemouths for sure so they can become big ones and get caught again. Tilapia I often euthanize though. Junk fish. Most eaten fish on earth. Shit for fighting. The Florida Fish and Game Commission says kill ‘em so I do.

Yup, flowering. Here’s our tops and the lower ring. I know, blurple. I did my best to negate the effect,

CF919829-7F41-4337-9601-62AFFF74A074.jpeg

AF7A00CB-46D3-43AA-B107-8D4A9DA06F85.jpeg

6D8416D7-DECB-4CA4-ABFC-9AEBA5FE5697.jpeg

Edit: here’s the sum total of every single bit of defoliation that has happened to this point.

Nice! What are you going to do with them? Supposed to be good eating, or no?

@Jon looks like a Rebel Pop-R there. Top water fishing is the best. Haven't taken the boat out yet this year. I'm 6 minutes from the ramp on one of the best bass lakes in the country and always seem to have other things I need to do rather than things I want to do.

@Jon looks like a Rebel Pop-R there. Top water fishing is the best. Haven't taken the boat out yet this year. I'm 6 minutes from the ramp on one of the best bass lakes in the country and always seem to have other things I need to do rather than things I want to do.
You know your lures @farside05! I love the entire Rebel line! And I hear you!

Back
Top Bottom