JBC's Mystery Seed - Stealth Grow - DIY Veg Box - New Ways

Re: JBC's Mystery Seed, Stealth Grow, DIY Veg box, New ways

Hahaaaaa,
Yes GreenFluerThe race is ON like Donkey Kong Bi*tch!!:thumb:
P10100669.JPG

We've got GreenFluer a crazy butterfly that livers around my end took a clone off the last Pineapple Chunk I decided to abuse during its upbringing. Thinks (and I hope) she does a better job than me on her first grow and my mystery seed in a race. We want to see who can produce the most chronic bud!

How do you do one of them small votes in your journal? :rofl::rofl:

you just neveer know with a mystery seed what your going to end up with, not got a mystery seed myself, just hope it ends up been some real nice smoke, it probably woudnt of been kept if it wasnt a nice smoke,
only time will tell,

Thanks Albatros and Donpaul.p

Buzzing on the BPN nutes Donpaul.p man, Some generous people on this site!!!

Yeh I did keep the seed because the bud was chronic, I just forgot to write on the baggi. It smells like Cheese and I see a lot of that! Or maybe Blue Cheese. I never really wanted to grow them as I see them all the time. But the people who are growing it aren't doing a bad job, thats why it was saved. But if it is i'll be happy because even though I see a lot of it, I know its Chronic weed!:thumb: :thanks:

you just neveer know with a mystery seed what your going to end up with, not got a mystery seed myself, just hope it ends up been some real nice smoke, it probably woudnt of been kept if it wasnt a nice smoke,
only time will tell,

O yeah don.paul, If you still wondering? Mine is on GLR and isn't stretching. Plus if your using 6700k cfl like you are , they stay short and bushy anyway. The lighting is doing good for mine anyway. Just for referance on the GLR.

it will be good to see how the glr works out, its something i may try with some of my clones if all goes well,

as for the people on this site their really is some amazing and kind people, i never would of thought id be able to try bpn where i am but tesmp and jakester hooked me up real good and i cant thanks them enough for it, theirs no way i could of afforded to pay the postage from them to me, so i was so shocked when 2 growers jumped in to off and even corey done the nutes at cost price, i was so taken back by it all, this kind of stuff never happens to me, but now it has, its my turn to spread some good karma so when i get the chance i will,

this site brings a lot of like minded people together and its the best grow site by far and the only one i use, its so diverse with different grow techniques, you can learn so much here its amazing, i keep checking in on the journals i follow and love to see how the grows are getting on, learning what i can along the way.

my plants have very little stretch and the lower branches are nearly level with the top of the plant, so it looks like their going to be bushy plants, i just hope its a good thing and will see me good in the end, im very interested in glr and using digital timer it would be easy to do, so maybe a future grow will be glr, it will be good to see the difference,

JBC im counting on you to tell me if its a cheese :). Exactly how i got my seed, yeah it was good bud however i think i can grow it better, better cured etc.

Don- Jake and tesmp always seem to be lurking around putting in their .10$, which i enjoy especially because they have experience and knowledge of the physiology and morphology of the plant, apparently as well as hooking you up with nutes! gratz

Esy Donpaul,
as for the people on this site their really is some amazing and kind people, i never would of thought id be able to try bpn where i am but tesmp and jakester hooked me up real good and i cant thanks them enough for it, theirs no way i could of afforded to pay the postage from them to me, so i was so shocked when 2 growers jumped in to off and even corey done the nutes at cost price, i was so taken back by it all, this kind of stuff never happens to me, but now it has, its my turn to spread some good karma so when i get the chance i will,

Yeah man thats pretty cool Temps and Jakester!! hope you like the nutes man. what was you using before? Let me know how they go.

Ezy Albatros
JBC im counting on you to tell me if its a cheese . Exactly how i got my seed, yeah it was good bud however i think i can grow it better, better cured etc.

yeah man think it will be, started to smell that way too. Just ordered a e27 cfl splitter and a 60w 2700k to mix up the spec and add more light to the veg box. Just hope heat doesnt become a problem.

Fed today with 2ml per litre of coco a+b then pH the feed down to 5.8 with lemon juice.:thumb:

for 19 day in veg yours are looking a bit bigger than mine yours seems to have bigger leaves, the problem im getting with the bigger leaves is that their blocking the light getting to all the new branches so ive been using pipe cleaners and holes in the pot and pulling them out the way, and since doing that the side branches have nearly grown the same height as the top of the plant so i think that has helped loads.

ive stopped using nutes for now until me gift of bpn arrives, i think i must be the 1st person in europe to get my hands on some and i feel so lucky and chuffed that some people are so kind and it just proves that their are decent people out their, and i only know them through this site and it just amazes me, so ive stopped using the baby bio which is just an all round household nute for all plants and just using water till my new nutes arrive in case it clashes with what im using.

my plants are going to benefit so much from the bpn ive heard loads of good stuff about them and seen some amazing grows, i just hope im up to the job at getting the best i can, only time will tell,

but im shocked at how kind people can be even when their the other side of the planet, it really is a huge act of kindness and if i can help anyone out in the future then its something i am going to do, it makes me look at life a bit different now, in my country people can be so selfish and inconsiderate and i hate it all, people think their better than everyone else and they really are not, if i had the chance id move from here, its getting worse and worse.

but ill finish my ramble their, i owe big reps to tesmp and jakester and even corey for sorting it for me, he chipped in as well and done it at cost price so i owe them all, so if you can give them reps for it, they deserve it and more

you plant looks a nice healthy green as well, mine seem a bit darker green but still looking healthy your leaves are a lot bigger than mine, so all looks good mate,

Yeh man Donpaul.

Know what you mean about this crazy country lol. I got same plans as you mate, move out. Done it once but came back haha. Soon to depart again I hope.

Your dark green leaves could be due to too much N in the baby bio. or maybe strain, but just keep watering like you doing till you get that BPN.

Funny you said that about yours and pipe cleaners. Was looking at yours yesterday thinking it was a good idea but was way too high yesterday to do anything but play on comp games lol.

:peace:

Mini Update

Forgot to mention, the GLR light schedule is working really good!! You cant see it so much in the last pic as the leaves were drooping a bit after a feed. But the plant is growing really fast and healthy!!:morenutes: There isn't that much light in there but it's making no difference. They are vegging faster than the last 2 under a 250w 6700k bulb! I wouldn't say its the GLR on its own, the environment is better this time and they are in coco/perlite instead of a homemade super soil. just shows how little adjustments help a lot!! :high-five::420:

JBC 420,

Have you decided if your going to train your lovely lady? If so which method are you going to embark on. I'm debating this and curious because it seems we have a somewhat similar grow space. I went back through the journal and didn't see it so sorry if i had missed it.

Alba

Esy TM Thanks man,

Have you decided if your going to train your lovely lady? If so which method are you going to embark on. I'm debating this and curious because it seems we have a somewhat similar grow space. I went back through the journal and didn't see it so sorry if i had missed it.

Alba

Hey Alba,
Well usually I top my plants and turn them into small bushes. But I'm not flowering in that box, that's just for veg and some auto in the near future. I will be flowering in a bigger tent using maybe 250-400hps or maybe the old 250w 2700k CFL I usually use If I dont have funds at the time.

I have been LST the top a little, keep bending it down. Think i'll keep doing that with this one, unless it takes over the pineapple chunk, which I dont reckon it will. I want to maybe keep a main cola on this one, a classic xmas tree plant maybe. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom