DIY Veg & Flower Box

Just looked through your pictures Bro, you got that scrog on lockdown! Loving it, I wish I had space for a tent set up but I can't so I just make do with what I got lol.
:green_heart::420:
:passitleft:
To be fair that scrog is only in a 2x2x5 its nice and compact. Easy to keep control of your enviroment in such a small space. Airflow is always good, temps and humidity are consistent. The bigger the tent the harder to control Ive found. Ive had to tinker endlessly with the 4x4 especially with the weather changes recently. The 2x2 has just been crusing, so much so that I used to swap my thermometer between tents daily.. dont bother now it just stays in my 4x4 lol

Thank you for the kind words though. Im gonna be consistently running single photo-period plants in that 2x2. It opens 3/4 of the way round so I can easily get in and under the scrog to strip etc. (Now that I got the quadline technique in practice the next scrog will be much neater and easier to manage) ill also be getting the scrog in earlier and flipping earlier.

Thank you for the kind words though. Im gonna be consistently running single photo-period plants in that 2x2. It opens 3/4 of the way round so I can easily get in and under the scrog to strip etc. (Now that I got the quadline technique in practice the next scrog will be much neater and easier to manage) ill also be getting the scrog in earlier and flipping earlier.
That's really cool that it opens so much bro, very convenient lol. I love to MicroGrow I think it's great fun lol and the best part is you can still get a decent yield from a MicroGrow lol keep up the good work bro cheers.

That's really cool that it opens so much bro, very convenient lol. I love to MicroGrow I think it's great fun lol and the best part is you can still get a decent yield from a MicroGrow lol keep up the good work bro cheers.
Im not sure what my yield will be like but I know for a fact that tent/scrog is gonna be FULL of bud.

So here's the Sour OG she's been 12/12 from seed and showed sex a few days ago.

I just took out the Blueberry to show how much space she takes up.

I have a question for anyone who can answer? If grown from seed in 12/12 do you count the start of flowering from when it's shows sex?
Cheers guys.

Back
Top Bottom