InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Monday update all! Let's see how the winter grow is coming along. The two Le Creme CBGs are on day 40 and the Amnesia Lemon Kush is on day 39.

The group shot:

Notice that they all have the same curved slant on them? @Grand Daddy Black pointed that out to me a few grows ago but it wasn't the same on every plant. All three of these have that same thing going on, and I have no idea why. They look like they go into the 1 gallon pots straight to me... :hmmmm:

You can see that the ALK has now caught up to the LeC 2 auto even though the auto should be in stretch by now. The upper flowers next to where I topped it are only about ½" above the cut:

Here is a full plant shot of it, featured because it's different from the other two:

And here are the roots at the bottom:

Do I bother to transplant it?

Speaking of roots, here are the roots on the LeC 1:

And the ALK:

The ALK certainly has tighter nodes than I'm used to, and I need to decide when to top both of them. Soon I'm thinking if I want to fit them in the 2x4 at night.

It's going to be a shame to have to steal a node on both to clone, but them's the breaks in the house of Shed. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hope you all had a great weekend, a happy first day of Chanukah for those who celebrate it, and a smooth ride into Christmas weekend! :surf:

Quote:
Hope your cough n snot subside Shed. CL
Thanks Captain! Cough n Snot sounds like a chain of neti pot stores.

Monday update all! Let's see how the winter grow is coming along. The two Le Creme CBGs are on day 40 and the Amnesia Lemon Kush is on day 39.

The group shot:

Notice that they all have the same curved slant on them? @Grand Daddy Black pointed that out to me a few grows ago but it wasn't the same on every plant. All three of these have that same thing going on, and I have no idea why. They look like they go into the 1 gallon pots straight to me... :hmmmm:

You can see that the ALK has now caught up to the LeC 2 auto even though the auto should be in stretch by now. The upper flowers next to where I topped it are only about ½" above the cut:

Here is a full plant shot of it, featured because it's different from the other two:

And the ALK:

The ALK certainly has tighter nodes than I'm used to, and I need to decide when to top both of them. Soon I'm thinking if I want to fit them in the 2x4 at night.

It's going to be a shame to have to steal a node on both to clone, but them's the breaks in the house of Shed. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hope you all had a great weekend, a happy first day of Chanukah for those who celebrate it, and a smooth ride into Christmas weekend! :surf:

Quote:

Think I should copyright it? Lmao CL🍀

The winter grow is looking great.
Have you tried turning the fan down? :rofl:
You too Shed, all the best!

The group shot:

And the ALK:

Quote:

Grow is looking great. That slant. Very odd. Very pronounced!! At first I was going to theorize that it had to do with the same placement every day and direction of the sun and all that. But this is way more than that. Were they like that before you up potted them? Also, that ALK - what a wild girl she is! I wouldn’t know where to begin!

Great work as always!

First thing that came to mind was the Xiaflex commercial. :straightface:

Mebbe some of that would help? :nerd-with-glasses:

Your plants spend a lot of time outside. Perhaps the answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind. :) (But I doubt it!)

That's so interesting that those Frenchies can shamelessly become photoperiods or autos just based on...what? Is there anything about their heritage that sheds light on this?

The group shot:

And the ALK:

Quote:

Hey Shed,
You live in SoCal, are you worried that putting your plants outside could lead to them being impregnated by foreign pollen by possible plants that may be around you.
My buddy who lives in NM had his plants get pollenated by a plant from a neighbors yard three doors down from his place. After he noticed the seeds pods start to swell he was talking to that neighbor and learned that he had two male plants that he failed to cut down before they released their pollen.

Good luck on your winter grow, it's looking pretty good so far. :thumb:
Since it's already flowering, and the roots don't look like they are being crowded currently, I would just leave it in its current home.
and I need to decide when to top both of them. Soon I'm thinking
I agree.

My buddy who lives in NM had his plants get pollenated by a plant from a neighbors yard three doors down from his place.
My son gets his outdoor plants pollenated by a neighbor every season. He hasn't been able to figure out yet which neighbor is growing the males. He grew a plant from one of those seeds and it turned out really nice!

Tuesday update everyone, and today I decided to prune the Candida in the solo cup. It's been in there for 188 days and every once in a while it needs a haircut. I promised @Carmen Ray that I'd get pics of that so here they are!

Here is what it looked like when I woke up:

Here is what it looked like after a morning appointment at the barber shop:

Here is what one of the interns swept up off the floor:

That's about it. We'll see how long it lasts before it's just fed up...for @Regrowth science! :)

Quotes:
Curved slant
LOL, said someone named veinz! :welcome: to my perpetual journal.
First thing that came to mind was the Xiaflex commercial. Mebbe some of that would help?
Does it provide the same benefits as molasses to a synthetic nute grow? ;)
Think I should copyright it? Lmao CL
Absolutely! I'm sure someone on GDB's staff can help you work up a marketing plan. :thumb:
The winter grow is looking great.
Thanks Stunger!
Have you tried turning the fan down?
LOL, and no.
You too Shed, all the best!
Thanks. :)
That's a good notice for GDB! They're lovely and strong! Lotta rootage on Le Creme's
Thank you Otter! I'm gonna peek at the LeC 1 roots this weekend and see if it's ready for upcan.
Grow is looking great.
Thanks Jon!
At first I was going to theorize that it had to do with the same placement every day and direction of the sun and all that. But this is way more than that. Were they like that before you up potted them?
Well they're moved all the time so I'm not sure they're always oriented the same way from one day to the next.
Your plants spend a lot of time outside. Perhaps the answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind. (But I doubt it!)
They do spend the night in the tent with a fan blowing down on them. It's not on high and the leaves barely move, but who knows?
That's so interesting that those Frenchies can shamelessly become photoperiods or autos just based on...what? Is there anything about their heritage that sheds light on this?
Eeet's outrajus how those Franchies behave weeth their presumptuous ways and wild ideas! Not to mention they're not as good as the Argentines at saving penalty kicks. 🇦🇷

The breeder said that 20% of all those seeds are autos (and they send 30% more seeds to compensate), so I knew it going in. That's the reason I dropped two of those seeds.
Grows looking good even if a little slow
Thanks sb!
You live in SoCal, are you worried that putting your plants outside could lead to them being impregnated by foreign pollen by possible plants that may be around you.
My buddy who lives in NM had his plants get pollenated by a plant from a neighbors yard three doors down from his place. After he noticed the seeds pods start to swell he was talking to that neighbor and learned that he had two male plants that he failed to cut down before they released their pollen.
Good question gr8! If I lived in an area with wide open spaces I'd probably be more concerned, but I'm in a densely packed residential neighborhood and I've never smelled weed anywhere nearby (and I take my dog out on really long walks!). I'm guessing that anyone growing around me wouldn't be as brazen as I am and they'd do it indoors .
Good luck on your winter grow, it's looking pretty good so far.
Thanks BL!
Since it's already flowering, and the roots don't look like they are being crowded currently, I would just leave it in its current home.
Oh good, someone noticed my question! :cheesygrinsmiley: Leaving it is much easier, and it's barely growing anyway.
Maybe this weekend for the LeC 1, along with a transplant?
My son gets his outdoor plants pollenated by a neighbor every season. He hasn't been able to figure out yet which neighbor is growing the males. He grew a plant from one of those seeds and it turned out really nice!
LOL free seeds! Lemonade from lemons. 🍋

How do you think it would hold up to flowering in than small pot?
Not sure about a solo cup, but this (not as rootbound) Golden Tiger got flipped in a Big Gulp and yielded 47g:

full

This is what it looked like at flip:

full

Tuesday update everyone, and today I decided to prune the Candida in the solo cup. It's been in there for 188 days and every once in a while it needs a haircut. I promised @Carmen Ray that I'd get pics of that so here they are!

Here is what it looked like when I woke up:

Here is what it looked like after a morning appointment at the barber shop:

Here is what one of the interns swept up off the floor:

That's about it. We'll see how long it lasts before it's just fed up...for @Regrowth science! :)

Quotes:

LOL, said someone named veinz! :welcome: to my perpetual journal.

Does it provide the same benefits as molasses to a synthetic nute grow? ;)

Absolutely! I'm sure someone on GDB's staff can help you work up a marketing plan. :thumb:

Thanks Stunger!

LOL, and no.

Thanks. :)

Thank you Otter! I'm gonna peek at the LeC 1 roots this weekend and see if it's ready for upcan.

Thanks Jon!

Well they're moved all the time so I'm not sure they're always oriented the same way from one day to the next.

They do spend the night in the tent with a fan blowing down on them. It's not on high and the leaves barely move, but who knows?

Eeet's outrajus how those Franchies behave weeth their presumptuous ways and wild ideas! Not to mention they're not as good as the Argentines at saving penalty kicks. 🇦🇷

The breeder said that 20% of all those seeds are autos (and they send 30% more seeds to compensate), so I knew it going in. That's the reason I dropped two of those seeds.

Thanks sb!

Good question gr8! If I lived in an area with wide open spaces I'd probably be more concerned, but I'm in a densely packed residential neighborhood and I've never smelled weed anywhere nearby (and I take my dog out on really long walks!). I'm guessing that anyone growing around me wouldn't be as brazen as I am and they'd do it indoors .

Thanks BL!

Oh good, someone noticed my question! :cheesygrinsmiley: Leaving it is much easier, and it's barely growing anyway.

Maybe this weekend for the LeC 1, along with a transplant?

LOL free seeds! Lemonade from lemons. 🍋
Not sure about a solo cup, but this (not as rootbound) Golden Tiger got flipped in a Big Gulp and yielded 47g:

full

This is what it looked like at flip:

full
Idk? I say uppot the poor thing looks like it’s in a solo prison, give it liberty or give it death ☠️ Lmao. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom