InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

True, but this is Ventura Seed Company, which is a commercial hemp breeder (100 seed minimum) who does multiple tests on flower batches and emailed me 3 different test result pdfs.
I’m happy you got a cool distributor bro and hope you have better results with your auto then I did. I’m not going to say never but it won’t be anytime soon I’ll try again with the temperamental F-ers.lol CL🍀

I’m happy you got a cool distributor bro and hope you have better results with your auto then I did. I’m not going to say never but it won’t be anytime soon I’ll try again with the temperamental F-ers.lol
Thanks Captain! I don't plan on having better results size-wise with this auto over any of the others I've grown, just that I trust that the CBG numbers will be similar to the photo flowers.

Here's a Tuesday update so y'all don't drift away to the folks with newer shorter journals. :)

The winter grow seems to have stalled though I'm not sure why. Could be the cold or them spending a lot more time in the tent than the sun, but you can see here that not much has changed since the last pic.

Here they were back on the 7th:
full

And this morning, 6 days later (LeC's are on day 34, ALK is on day 33 :

full

The Amnesia Lemon Kush has more lower growth going on but they're all about the same height.

And no new growth on top of the topped Le Creme CBG 2 auto:

full

So I thought I would give it a bit of a shakeup by taking off two fans a couple of nodes down and bending the bigger top ones out of the way:

full

I also did some leaf tucking on the LeC 1:

full

I left the ALK alone for now to let it do its thing a little longer.

[Sorry for the lack of captions. I had to insert the links to these pics to make them full-size. Dropping them in from the gallery (with the captions) shrinks them down on a computer screen (as described here).]

I hope you are all well and keeping out of trouble. On a sad note, Buds Buddy's wife passed away today, and his thread is here if you'd like to offer condolences. :(

Here's a Tuesday update so y'all don't drift away to the folks with newer shorter journals. :)

The winter grow seems to have stalled though I'm not sure why. Could be the cold or them spending a lot more time in the tent than the sun, but you can see here that not much has changed since the last pic.

Here they were back on the 7th:
full

And this morning, 6 days later (LeC's are on day 34, ALK is on day 33 :

full

The Amnesia Lemon Kush has more lower growth going on but they're all about the same height.

And no new growth on top of the topped Le Creme CBG 2 auto:

full

So I thought I would give it a bit of a shakeup by taking off two fans a couple of nodes down and bending the bigger top ones out of the way:

full

I also did some leaf tucking on the LeC 1:

full

I left the ALK alone for now to let it do its thing a little longer.

[Sorry for the lack of captions. I had to insert the links to these pics to make them full-size. Dropping them in from the gallery (with the captions) shrinks them down (as described here).]

I hope you are all well and keeping out of trouble. On a sad note, Buds Buddy's wife passed away today, and his thread is here if you'd like to offer condolences. :(
Hey Bro are they all auto’s? CL🍀

For a winter grow the plants sure are basking in some nice sunshine, altho I can't see the temperature and cold does tend to make for slow growth, but your plants are always a visual treat.

For a winter grow the plants sure are basking in some nice sunshine, altho I can't see the temperature and cold does tend to make for slow growth, but your plants are always a visual treat.
60F is "cool" there. Get real. I'm freezing my ass off and it's not even real winter yet. :straightface:

Thanks Stunger! High air temp has been around 60°F but I count on the sun to keep them warmer with radiant heat. Doesn't help at all between sunset and someone bringing them in.
60F is "cool" there. Get real. I'm freezing my ass off and it's not even real winter yet.
60 is definitely cool, but if it helps at all nighttime lows are close to 40. :)
:thanks:
I'm interested to see now after the nip tuck.
Me too! I'll probably do a bit more this weekend.

Highya ITS,

40 degrees is a lot cold for smaller cannabis girls. Up here, we get a lot of 40 degree nights, but it always in October near the end of the grow. Mature ladies packing on buds seem to recover better from cold nights. But it looks like they're managing. It's just going to take longer. Happy Smokin'

It does not help at all.
LOL :sorry:. I tried.
I had to convert that to Celsius to appreciate those numbers, but yup, that's a bit on the cold side!
Thanks Stunger, 40ºF (4.4ºC) seems chilly to me too.
Popsicle toes are never right. They look lovely though maybe slow. Warm thoughts your way!
Popsicle toes are always froze! I was always a big Michael Franks fan. Thanks Otter. :)
40 degrees is a lot cold for smaller cannabis girls. Up here, we get a lot of 40 degree nights, but it always in October near the end of the grow. Mature ladies packing on buds seem to recover better from cold nights. But it looks like they're managing. It's just going to take longer.
40º would be really cold if my plants were ever out it in for sure! They're always tucked in the house at night, where they're zipped into the tent with the exhaust fan off and the temps hovering around 70º under the Mars Hydro SP250, which is now running at 100w and the lux around 22,000 at the tops.

For a while I had the exhaust fan on, which wasn't helping since the house is in the low 60s overnight.

I will let you know how the Purple Urkle goes as soon as I can pry the TW from their grubby little hands.
So what happened? Is no one willing to stop smoking the Trainwreck until it's all gone? 🙄

So what happened? Is no one willing to stop smoking the Trainwreck until it's all gone? 🙄
No get-togethers lately. Folks were out of town for Thanksgiving, then one woman was in Italy for a week, and then my wife went back to England for 10 days. I've been pushing the old stuff on my family to clear the backlog (and my son gets home Saturday so dry ice hash will be made of most of the rest). I promise to get reports back on the Purple Urkle, though my sense is it won't match the Trainwreck.

Whew!! 11 pages behind but I'm caught up now.

Sorry to hear you were sick. I hope you're feeling better now.

The winter grow is looking good. You probably already said but what is your interest in growing a CBG plant?

Whew!! 11 pages behind but I'm caught up now.
Sorry to hear you were sick. I hope you're feeling better now.
The winter grow is looking good.
Thanks for taking the time to catch up HG! I'm feeling much better but the snot and cough linger long past anything else. 👃

The winter grow is slow moving, but that's okay because there's no rush on them. They seem happy enough even if they are taking their time.
You probably already said but what is your interest in growing a CBG plant?
I first decided to buy track down CBG seeds after reading the article that @Virgin Ground posted about the lab tests on the Covid virus. They found that CBGa and CBDa both blocked Covid from penetrating our cells. So I made some Candida CBDa capsules and ordered the CBG seeds.

Since then I've found that CBG has other uses as well! @Azimuth posted a great link to a Canuk Seeds' page on it here:

Thanks for taking the time to catch up HG! I'm feeling much better but the snot and cough linger long past anything else. 👃

The winter grow is slow moving, but that's okay because there's no rush on them. They seem happy enough even if they are taking their time.

I first decided to buy track down CBG seeds after reading the article that @Virgin Ground posted about the lab tests on the Covid virus. They found that CBGa and CBDa both blocked Covid from penetrating our cells. So I made some Candida CBDa capsules and ordered the CBG seeds.

Since then I've found that CBG has other uses as well! @Azimuth posted a great link to a Canuk Seeds' page on it here:
Hope your cough n snot subside Shed. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom