InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I love the idea of smelling coffee of a plant, my favourite beverage :)
Still waiting for the LIGHT.....
Just keep me in suspence....... :(

My tea is always made from herbs to heal but I remember enjoying a few black teas back in my London days... With a twist of lemon please :)
(aaa forgot to buy seeds from here so I can grow.... O well, I remember a multi Seedbank.. Both cannbabis and other seeds.. 2 in one :thumb:)

Coffee! Nice :yummy: my northern lights x golden tiger smelt like coffee during the last weeks. It cured to a kind of maltiness in the taste. Honestly once it fully made me drool when I vaped it. The taste was amazing!

Here's a shot of my Moby Dick:
20181129_070413.jpg

She has been planted deeper with each up-pot. Just a stretching machine, this MD. LoL
Even the first split after topping is a little below the soil. Not sure if I'm right or wrong on my method, just gave it a shot and it seems to work out just fine.
20181129_070403.jpg

Stay lifted y'all!
:passitleft:
:thumb::thanks:

Coffee! Nice :yummy: my northern lights x golden tiger smelt like coffee during the last weeks. It cured to a kind of maltiness in the taste. Honestly once it fully made me drool when I vaped it. The taste was amazing!

:thumb::thanks:

Bubba Kush is known to have a strong coffee aroma and flavours of chocolates and coffee In the smoke. If you like coffee smells maybe try one of these out in the future!

Bubba Kush is known to have a strong coffee aroma and flavours of chocolates and coffee In the smoke. If you like coffee smells maybe try one of these out in the future!
Excellent! Thanks Dutch :D

I have some autos just out of soil and one of the strains I’ve dropped has Bubba in it (Sucker Punch - is listed as pre98 Bubba KUSH x Candy KUSH). Plus I have one Bubba Hash seed to grow out sometime, its Bubba Kush (Katsu) x HashPlant ‘90s... :slide:

I wonder about this NLxGT cross form my buddy. There was vagueness in the story relating to whether plants got mixed up or not. Was an outdoor open pollination project (irresponsible really, but they were way out in the bush so hopefully didnt seed anyone else’s crop) and he did say he is certain it was a NL female in a circle of GT’s that were male. I’d think it would be better the other way round, one male wth lots of females... anyway I dont know how certain I can be about it - I know it is delicious and potent and has plenty of Sativa high and smelled like coffee, tasted like chocolate and now that I’ve growm Blue Dream, I realise the cross has blueberry terps as well and I’m beginning to wonder if all of those 5hings do fit the profile of the two supposed parents. I’ll have to check ther lineage.
Yes Bubba gave the coffee terps to PAK.
:thumb: what is PAK? Something kush I’m guessing?

Hey shed buddy

I just wanted to drop a thingy that sara here is offering chance to test those new white light tech boards ... free to enter thought I’d share on your wall buddy . Never know o think we all or most need more lights lol
Mars Hydro new light SP series is now looking for tester!

Hope life is good bud

Excellent! Thanks Dutch :D

I have some autos just out of soil and one of the strains I’ve dropped has Bubba in it (Sucker Punch - is listed as pre98 Bubba KUSH x Candy KUSH). Plus I have one Bubba Hash seed to grow out sometime, its Bubba Kush (Katsu) x HashPlant ‘90s... :slide:

I wonder about this NLxGT cross form my buddy. There was vagueness in the story relating to whether plants got mixed up or not. Was an outdoor open pollination project (irresponsible really, but they were way out in the bush so hopefully didnt seed anyone else’s crop) and he did say he is certain it was a NL female in a circle of GT’s that were male. I’d think it would be better the other way round, one male wth lots of females... anyway I dont know how certain I can be about it - I know it is delicious and potent and has plenty of Sativa high and smelled like coffee, tasted like chocolate and now that I’ve growm Blue Dream, I realise the cross has blueberry terps as well and I’m beginning to wonder if all of those 5hings do fit the profile of the two supposed parents. I’ll have to check ther lineage.

:thumb: what is PAK? Something kush I’m guessing?
Purple Afghan Kush from Dinafem.

Purple Afghan Kush from Dinafem.
I just ripped two bowl of my afghani kush x black domina it’s got a lot better with a cure I tell ya from world of seeds .

But purple afghani now we’re twlking bit more flavour then just classic afghani taste ?

Was actually a pretty nice to grow, very potent indica.
So for my outdoor climate it would be good

Any idea how she is to mold resistance wise ?

It's Bubba Kush x Purple Kush, it has a coffee taste and smell.
Oh okay I liek that Im pretty sure I’ve had that before and knwo what your talking about

It would be good in Ontario, strat indoors and plant outside after last frost.

Nice bro

I’ll def be doing my research before I plant outdoors I also have a thread I need to read up on over the winter .

But thanks again for that knowledge :bong:

Back
Top Bottom