InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

He's not too happy about raising his arms or his shirt so I didn't check. He wouldn't let me get close enough to the spot to press on it. I think it was lower than the armpit glands though. Either way there's not much to do.

Feel his pain I think shed

My left arm for some reason since I fell on ice not the bruised elbow side has been really bad pain when I lift anything remotely heavy .

Example tonight went to raise the lighst abit more as seeing bit of taco leaf going on anyways went to grab the yolo ratchet hanger and pull to raise it soon as I squeezed and put effort to do it my arm just dropped and goes numb . Scary stuff so I give my full sympathy to your old man . Chronic pain is not fun I can vouch for that.

God bless his soul man.

I do both ^6 and lowfire at ^05.
Nice love the Gaelic patterns . Super man.
The first one is a cactus toothbrush/toothpaste holder! It has wide sides because the person who requested it needed it to fit those battery powered toothbrushes...
Love pottery awesome sauce Shed!

He's not hiding it. He's not capable of that concept. He lives in an assisted living facility and spends most of his day in a wheelchair. He'll be 94 next month and fights mightily when they try to bathe him. Sometimes successfully and sometimes not! Next time they manage to get his shirt off without getting hit I'm sure they'll try to get a look at it :).

Still, he's fun to be around when nothing hurts!
What if they put a pretty psw there to Bath him ? Just kidding lol

Raising hand ! Need to learn to make evo oil so I can try the gummies. Unless it can be done with coconut oil. I would love to know the mg amounts. Only thing is I fear it will take a stupidly potent mix for me to enjoy.
94!! Love to your Paw !
@newty you use coconut oil?

Gave up on keeping up with your thread. Was 65 pages behind? lol
I do have that to my busy friends threads but hate missing stuff lol

Sounds like you injured nerve when you fell. Those take longer to heal than bruises so give it time. Try keeping your arm tight against your side when you raise it and see it that helps at all.

Feel free to jump in any time Kis. I'll catch you up if you have questions!
Will do buddy ✊

Thanks BB...wish I could paint mine like yours though. :oops:
I like it, but I always curse myself mid way through. I still have to do three coats of every bit of the brushwork. And so I always grumble that I should just start dipping the damn things. Lol

Great pottery fellas! :D:bravo:

Thanks!

Hey Shed. Congrats on the Candida newborn! Don’t forget I’ve got the same companies Green Doctor strain. I’m planning to start doing some seedmaking once I have some cuttings to experiement on. I sound like a mad scientist right now :slide:

wont it decarb when soaking in the butter for 2h ??
Depends on the temp. It's gotta be exposed to the heat a bit longer when you decarb in the oil. If you keep it up over 200° for the whole 2 hours, you should be fine.
I did my last batch that way, but I continued infusing at lower temps for 6 more hours after that initial 2 hours at higher temp.
Total 8 hours, oil is great too! Be prepared for a much stronger plant-y flavor when done this way too.....

Hope this helps.
-P:ganjamon:

I do both ^6 and lowfire at ^05.

D0F3F3F5-AAD6-4B8C-98A5-EF72653F84B0.jpegB353D318-113A-42CF-9328-71809D971AA2.jpeg53091CE9-9004-4F2B-ABFA-3A767E72460C.jpegC285F370-FF55-4419-BDC3-458F08247758.jpeg3A3F1978-3E5B-498C-A6F7-1A70B0F9A4C4.jpeg
Beautiful!
:bravo:

I haven't had a chance to glaze in a while (I've got three kiln-loads waiting) because the shed it where all my glazes are! Here are some older pieces:
The first one is a cactus toothbrush/toothpaste holder! It has wide sides because the person who requested it needed it to fit those battery powered toothbrushes...
IMG_6896.jpg
Awesome!
:high-five:

I've honestly never tried making pottery. Seems like it would be a good time though.

Well done buddy!

I could probably do a cannabis motif with no problems, but any pipes or bongs would have to be made at home. I have my big kiln on loan at a Makerspace here. I built up a pottery area there, but now it’s run by committee and they will frown on making anything “drug” related. It’s a compromise on my part for having the space to work. *shrug*

I like it, but I always curse myself mid way through. I still have to do three coats of every bit of the brushwork. And so I always grumble that I should just start dipping the damn things. Lol
Thanks!
Damn underglazes!
Hey Shed. Congrats on the Candida newborn! Don’t forget I’ve got the same companies Green Doctor strain. I’m planning to start doing some seedmaking once I have some cuttings to experiement on. I sound like a mad scientist right now :slide:
You don't seem mad to me!
Awesome!
I've honestly never tried making pottery. Seems like it would be a good time though.
Well done buddy!
Thanks P! Messy but meditative when throwing. For me anyway. I find the glazing part annoyingly imprecise which is probably why I haven't done it for two years :oops:.
I could probably do a cannabis motif with no problems, but any pipes or bongs would have to be made at home. I have my big kiln on loan at a Makerspace here. I built up a pottery area there, but now it’s run by committee and they will frown on making anything “drug” related. It’s a compromise on my part for having the space to work. *shrug*
A camel is a horse designed by committee ;).

So, a descrete nug mug?
Discrete until you light it ;).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday update!

Let's start with the Candidas on day 2. C2 has a tap root but 1 does not, and I didn't have time this morning to pot them so that's tonight's project. I already got the Mykos out of the shed so that's step 1 :yahoo:. Next step is to remember to use it...

Next up is the Peyote Critical Quadline on day 53 (@Kismet wanted to see this):

I added the barbecue skewer to one branch because it had some curves in it and the asymmetry bugged me!

And last for today is the Blue Treacle Auto 2 on day 57. Here it is from the top:

Side view:

And the apical cola at 11:30 in the overhead pic above.

Everything is coming along nicely on this plant so far. :slide:

I'll probably take down BT1 tomorrow (on day 84) once I get a look at the trichomes in the morning. Hardly any smell on that at all. My non-flowering AK-47 smells way more than that BT.

That's the news from the garden. I hope all is well in yours. Got to catch up on some work and then off to see what y'all are up to.

:peace:

Damn underglazes!

You don't seem mad to me!

Thanks P! Messy but meditative when throwing. For me anyway. I find the glazing part annoyingly imprecise which is probably why I haven't done it for two years :oops:.

A camel is a horse designed by committee ;).

Discrete until you light it ;).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday update!

Let's start with the Candidas on day 2. C2 has a tap root but 1 does not, and I didn't have time this morning to pot them so that's tonight's project. I already got the Mykos out of the shed so that's step 1 :yahoo:. Next step it to remember to use it...

Next up is the Peyote Critical Quadline on day 53 (@Kismet wanted to see this):

I added the barbecue skewer to one branch because it had some curves in it and the asymmetry bugged me!

And last for today is the Blue Treacle Auto 2 on day 57. Here it is from the top:

Side view:

And the apical cola at 11:30 in the overhead pic above.

Everything is coming along nicely on this plant so far. :slide:

I'll probably take down BT1 tomorrow (on day 84) once I get a look at the trichomes in the morning. Hardly any smell on that at all. My non-flowering AK-47 smells way more than that BT.

That's the news from the garden. I hope all is well in yours. Got to catch up on some work and then off to see what y'all are up to.

:peace:

Looking awesome shed! The training on BT really paid off she’s a beauty. Love to see the tap roots on the young ones:thumb: and I like how you partly removed the jiffy liner. :welldone:
The peyote is looking spot on so far with the quadline nice and healthy!

Keep up the great work man!

Back
Top Bottom