InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Let's not jump the gun folks! I'll probably end up tossing most of the AK's if they take. I'm already over my legal limit (not including my dad's medical card) and I don't know anyone who has a place to flower these indoors besides Clone Boy. I suppose I could give them to people to grow in pots outside and they'll flower as soon as they can.

Send them to me I don't have limits.... ;)

Does the law take any regards in which state the plant is in? I mean a plant can grow to humongous seize and give a Kilo.
Not California. Some states break down plants in veg and flower. We don't. Six plants max. I'm already over with the rooted clones!

That said, with a medical card the number of plants becomes more fluid with no defined number I can find. Some people say it's 99 with a card but I haven't found that number written into law. Whatever that number is, I'm listed as growing for my dad so I'm hoping there's some leeway there.

Not California. Some states break down plants in veg and flower. We don't. Six plants max. I'm already over with the rooted clones!

That said, with a medical card the number of plants becomes more fluid with no defined number I can find. Some people say it's 99 with a card but I haven't found that number written into law. Whatever that number is, I'm listed as growing for my dad so I'm hoping there's some leeway there.

Sounds very strange to hear for me. It's another world than here. Can't see why they even bother with this issue for all you growing there. Here they weigh the hole plant with soil and then grind it down and send it for analysis if you are busted. Of course they would take in the circumstances if you are growing for your own ore for selling it. The later case is most certainly prison centense and if medical issues like for me, if I would lay it in their lap with my issues I would probably get of with tickets and pee test for a year.... Welcome to Sweden.

So many clones!!!
stop calling me Shirley
:laugh:
Yep now he's going to end up with 50 clones and no pots left for them! :goodluck:
:thumb:

And on the plant count question, a cutting is not yet a clone... and one could probably argue convincingly that a clone is not yet a plant... :battingeyelashes:

It always seems to me that the laws are written in a way to get the votes needed to pass them.
yes - very insightful I think.

Exciting times in the garden Shed! The Sour G and AK are both looking the goods.
:Namaste:

So many clones!!!
And on the plant count question, a cutting is not yet a clone... and one could probably argue convincingly that a clone is not yet a plant... :battingeyelashes:
Exciting times in the garden Shed! The Sour G and AK are both looking the goods.
:Namaste:
Thanks Amy! I don't think I'm going to grow them as big as the last ones :). I'll transplant them this weekend and let them grow for a while and maybe flip them after the autos are done depending on their size by then. Definitely not a 6-9 month veg this time :rolleyes:.
I think if it has roots it's a plant. At least that's how I would call it. So I'd say I've got 8 at this point: AK, SG, BT1, BT2, PC, and three AK clones.
Oh and I meant to ask... if the doubled up cuttings take, will you grow them out as conjoined twins?
:D
If two in one cup take and those are the only two that take, I may try to separate them when I move them up. It will delay the growth but I'm in no hurry for anything these days! If it's a tangled web then I'll leave them alone and they will spend they're lives that way :).

I have a hard time throwing away perfectly nice cuttings. It's a habit I got in from when I killed every one. It was all just practice practice practice. I'm not going to touch the pot of AK's and see what happens. Leaving the baggie on top until I see new growth!

OK so now it's a matter of principal after failing some many times. That is reason enough for me. I purposely don't germinate extra seeds because I killed so many before I got good at germinating them. I would not want to kill one intentionally. Hopefully you find a home for the extra. Who wouldn't want some AK cuts that are pretty much ready to go?

OK so now it's a matter of principal after failing some many times. That is reason enough for me. I purposely don't germinate extra seeds because I killed so many before I got good at germinating them. I would not want to kill one intentionally. Hopefully you find a home for the extra. Who wouldn't want some AK cuts that are pretty much ready to go?
If it were spring I could easily distribute them and tell those folks to make sure they get plenty of sun and water, and to make sure they get 12 hours of dark after Sept 21st. I did do that this past spring. But in November it will be a harder sell to say "make sure this gets more light after the sun goes down or it's going to go into flower at 8" tall." Most people won't commit to the outdoor/indoor-plant-moving system the way I do :).

Maybe I'll keep them in solo cups under the CFL and let them get root bound over the next 6 months! Or maybe Clone Boy will want some more ;).

Let's not jump the gun folks! I'll probably end up tossing most of the AK's if they take. I'm already over my legal limit (not including my dad's medical card) and I don't know anyone who has a place to flower these indoors besides Clone Boy. I suppose I could give them to people to grow in pots outside and they'll flower as soon as they can.
Send here bro lol:bong:

My wife told me where I am in Canada we’re allowed to carry thirty grams on us but Now allowed to have unlimited flower

Back
Top Bottom