InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

How about a late Saturday/very early Sunday update with some of Friday's trichome pics of 5 Killer Cookies on what was flip day 56!

Still a lot of clear and still drinking, so onward and upward (weight-wise I hope!). I did discover that the weight of one top supercropped a branch today:

I tied it up with a bamboo stick and pipe cleaners and it should be good for the rest of the grow.

Also, I found some little black crawly bugs on the bucket, about the size of aphids (which are green at that size), so I added ½ tablespoon of SNS 209 (I think) to the nute water this morning and then neemed the outside of the bucket. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

And here is what Grandpa's Moonshine looks like in the tent every morning:

It is really smooshed in there with the flap closed, so as soon as the 5KC comes down, the GM will move into bigger digs in the shed.

That's it from me. I hope you're weekend is full of fun things inside and out! :ciao:

Highya ITS,

Great trichome pics! I saw few clear ones, and a few amber trichomes as well. But still drinking means she'll live a few more days. But, wow, those colas! So loaded with buds, they're harvesting themselves. Very nice job, ITS! Happy Smokin'

How about a late Saturday/very early Sunday update with some of Friday's trichome pics of 5 Killer Cookies on what was flip day 56!

Still a lot of clear and still drinking, so onward and upward (weight-wise I hope!). I did discover that the weight of one top supercropped a branch today:

I tied it up with a bamboo stick and pipe cleaners and it should be good for the rest of the grow.

Also, I found some little black crawly bugs on the bucket, about the size of aphids (which are green at that size), so I added ½ tablespoon of SNS 209 (I think) to the nute water this morning and then neemed the outside of the bucket. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

And here is what Grandpa's Moonshine looks like in the tent every morning:

It is really smooshed in there with the flap closed, so as soon as the 5KC comes down, the GM will move into bigger digs in the shed.

That's it from me. I hope you're weekend is full of fun things inside and out! :ciao:
Smooshed? Smoo? Shed? So what you’re saying is it’s not in your regular Shed but your Smoo-Shed? Lmao Well I’m glad we have that problem solved. CL🍀. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Sunday update with some of Friday's trichome pics of 5 Killer Cookies on what was flip day 56!
Trichomes are looking sweet! It won't be much longer now. :bravo:

A self super cropping plant!
IKR? If I could only get one to do it in veg!
Showing off with her bud weight ... my kinda girl
I love using the wiggle test to get an idea of how much weight those colas hold. They seem pretty dense!
Now those are trichomes! Pretty glitter pics!
Thanks Carmen! I've been trying really hard not to scrape too many off on the doorframe. :)
:thanks:
Great trichome pics! I saw few clear ones, and a few amber trichomes as well. But still drinking means she'll live a few more days. But, wow, those colas! So loaded with buds, they're harvesting themselves. Very nice job, ITS! Happy Smokin'
Thank you Bode! I've been trained by Amy and BeezLuiz not to pay attention to amber outside so I'm trying to only focus on cloudy and clear, but I'm guessing next weekend this SWICK experiment will be coming to a close.
Smooshed? Smoo? Shed? So what you’re saying is it’s not in your regular Shed but your Smoo-Shed? Lmao Well I’m glad we have that problem solved. CL🍀.
I have a shed and a smoo-shed! Your mind Captain... :laugh:
Trichomes are looking sweet! It won't be much longer now.
Thanks BL! More trich pics next Friday for sure. :thumb:

IKR? If I could only get one to do it in veg!

I love using the wiggle test to get an idea of how much weight those colas hold. They seem pretty dense!

Thanks Carmen! I've been trying really hard not to scrape too many off on the doorframe. :)

:thanks:

Thank you Bode! I've been trained by Amy and BeezLuiz not to pay attention to amber outside so I'm trying to only focus on cloudy and clear, but I'm guessing next weekend this SWICK experiment will be coming to a close.

I have a shed and a smoo-shed! Your mind Captain... :laugh:

Thanks BL! More trich pics next Friday for sure. :thumb:
Wtf? I can’t help it when I seen Smooshed it was literally like one of those find the words puzzles. Lmao 😂 CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Aye Commodore,
lots of well wishes to yer baby lemon tree.
Later

All caught up and sheesh Shed, those KC colas are becoming obscene!! 😂 GM looks so good too, you’d never know she struggled in the beginning. Another fantastical Shed grow.
You are so right if I had not seen it for myself, I would have never known GM struggled at all. Both plants are beautiful. It has been fun to watch them grow.

There it is Dosedo Auto , Getting a couple brown spots and seem to be drinking from the bottom so far ... got it pulled over trying to get all i can ,just want stretch no more seems to be growing though 18/6 light , fed it some calmag through the watering system and a gal of brixx mixed up at first during fill .
Looks good, like it likes it in that pot. :thumb:

Wtf? I can’t help it when I seen Smooshed it was literally like one of those find the words puzzles. Lmao CL🍀.
LOL I hear ya Captain! Like after watching The Brothers Grimsby I have trouble reading the word "therapist" and not seeing "the rapist." :eek:
Aye Commodore, lots of well wishes to yer baby lemon tree.
Thanks Maritimer, and that's pretty productive for a little thing!
Nice Lemon tree and I know Lemons.
So I hear. :)
I gotta get me one of those Sativa lemons. lol CL🍀.
I see some breeding in your future... 👀

All caught up and sheesh Shed, those KC colas are becoming obscene!! GM looks so good too, you’d never know she struggled in the beginning. Another fantastical Shed grow.
Thanks double H...obscenely heavy at least! I had to re-tie a lot of them last night to keep them from pulling the whole plant out of the soil.
You are so right if I had not seen it for myself, I would have never known GM struggled at all. Both plants are beautiful. It has been fun to watch them grow.
True, it's easy to forget how sad the GM was looking a few weeks after moving to the SIP. It made an excellent recovery!
shed have to go back to work ?
Indeed sb, you know me well. :high-five: Busy day yesterday so I tried to get everywhere and forgot to be here!
There it is Dosedo Auto , Getting a couple brown spots and seem to be drinking from the bottom so far ... got it pulled over trying to get all i can ,just want stretch no more seems to be growing though 18/6 light , fed it some calmag through the watering system and a gal of brixx mixed up at first during fill .
At first I thought I was looking at a solo cup and then I realized it was the bucket on a chair! Looks happy to be in there and I'm sure it's going to get a lot bigger in stretch. How tall is is now?

Back
Top Bottom