InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I use a lab up in San Francisco that does cannabis testing (there are a few), and I just mail stuff USPS Priority in smell-proof bags. Cannabinoid testing is $75 per test. I think terpene testing is more expensive.

For killing gnats you want to find something that dissolves in water containing BTI (Bacillus thuringiensis subspecies israelensis). In the states it's sold as Mosquito Bits/Dunks because it kills their larvae too.

You dissolve them in a bucket of water, wait 24 hours, and then use that to water your plants. If you have space, mix up enough in a 5 gallon bucket and whatever is left over will repopulate with more BTI so you save money on bits.

Use that for every watering for a week or two and then once a week and your gnats should be gone.

Other methods include putting sand on top of the soil or diatomaceous earth, but that only works when it's dry, so rarely!
Yellow sticky traps will help thin them out. CL🍀

I use a lab up in San Francisco that does cannabis testing (there are a few), and I just mail stuff USPS Priority in smell-proof bags. Cannabinoid testing is $75 per test. I think terpene testing is more expensive.

For killing gnats you want to find something that dissolves in water containing BTI (Bacillus thuringiensis subspecies israelensis). In the states it's sold as Mosquito Bits/Dunks because it kills their larvae too.

You dissolve them in a bucket of water, wait 24 hours, and then use that to water your plants. If you have space, mix up enough in a 5 gallon bucket and whatever is left over will repopulate with more BTI so you save money on bits.

Use that for every watering for a week or two and then once a week and your gnats should be gone.

Other methods include putting sand on top of the soil or diatomaceous earth, but that only works when it's dry, so rarely!
Like you say rarely, with Sand and da
Soo bits/dunks im going to try and keep you posted if you dont mind

You can also mix the bits in with the soil And it works just as well….for me anyway.

Quickie Sunday night update:

The Le Creme CBG 1 cutting has a root on it!

And now it's a clone. :slide:

Quotes:
You can also mix the bits in with the soil And it works just as well….for me anyway.
Oh good news, thanks! They must dissolve when you water the plants.
Damn I new one day i would have more journals to read than my neck could handle and here i am , missed one day 188 somethings behind ! Had to skim some LOL Plant have matured a bit since last seen when ever that was
Skim away sb! As long as you come back for the updates. :)

Yeah like SB says… I’m away 36 hours and every thread’s got bigger. Wish my plants were always like that…

Love the reflective hack. A guy I know who grows and has posted a nit on 420 was telling me at 8am last week he was naked on his balcony tanning his man parts - maybe he’d be interested in that method 😂

For testing I was recommended these but they’re expensive. Anyone got any experience of them?

Cheers ITS - always informative.

Nick

Thanks Nick!
Yeah like SB says… I’m away 36 hours and every thread’s got bigger.
And sometimes there's not much going on...you never know what's gonna happen here. :)
Love the reflective hack. A guy I know who grows and has posted a nit on 420 was telling me at 8am last week he was naked on his balcony tanning his man parts - maybe he’d be interested in that method
Send him the pic and have him send one back when he's got it working for him. ;) Just tanning the front is like skipping leg day!
For testing I was recommended these but they’re expensive. Anyone got any experience of them?
I've never heard of them but I'd need to do a lot more research before I'd drop any coin. I mean how do they account for the RH of the flowers? Labs will dry the buds to a very specific RH before running their tests. And that's just the first thing that comes to mind!

You have really honed your cloning thumb there buddy. Well done
:party:

Yeah like SB says… I’m away 36 hours and every thread’s got bigger. Wish my plants were always like that…

Love the reflective hack. A guy I know who grows and has posted a nit on 420 was telling me at 8am last week he was naked on his balcony tanning his man parts - maybe he’d be interested in that method 😂

Nick
Whoever got 1650 bucks for one I salute 🫡 them. CL🍀

Thanks Nick!

And sometimes there's not much going on...you never know what's gonna happen here. :)

Send him the pic and have him send one back when he's got it working for him. ;) Just tanning the front is like skipping leg day!

I've never heard of them but I'd need to do a lot more research before I'd drop any coin. I mean how do they account for the RH of the flowers? Labs will dry the buds to a very specific RH before running their tests. And that's just the first thing that comes to mind!
Haha - messaging him now!

On the tester its "AI algo based" The real testers I've looked at are $3500 each and take really quite a bit of time to spit out a result. Makes me wary of these for sure. Lots of people put "AI and our custom Algorithms" on their products - think Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes and blood testing.

Congrat son clones will have a read through of the original. I guess I need to be thinking about that in a week or so. Building a mother room. Jeez this is work!

Thanks Dutch!
Whoever got 1650 bucks for one I salute them.
LOL!
YeeHaa on the clone baby! Wasn’t she also was a top cut? I was just looking at them a moment ago and just new they were/are going to make it.
It was indeed, and that increases my success rate for top clones! Thanks Nev, and I'm liking your intuition. :)
Congrats on your successful clone broski.
Thanks Captain!
Haha - messaging him now!
We'll wait... 📷
On the tester its "AI algo based" The real testers I've looked at are $3500 each and take really quite a bit of time to spit out a result. Makes me wary of these for sure. Lots of people put "AI and our custom Algorithms" on their products - think Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes and blood testing.
Har! An excellent analogy. :welldone:
Congrat son clones will have a read through of the original. I guess I need to be thinking about that in a week or so. Building a mother room. Jeez this is work!
Thanks Nick! A mother room sounds like a bit more work than you put in today, but a week sounds like a better timeline. I usually only have a Candida mother around, but if this CBG thing lives up to any of its promise then this may be a mother plant in the future.

Back
Top Bottom