InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Yey for the harvest! Now I say you pop some heavy hitter and fill the shed again!
LOL thanks Dutch! I would love to grow two smaller plants in the tent this winter or maybe just run the seeding project (I've decided to abandon the shed for growing from November through late March due to nighttime temps). I should know in the next couple of weeks whether the NYC trip is on or on hold until spring.
Congrats on no 53 Mr. Shed.
Thank you Lerugged!
Dry Ice! Dry Ice! Dry Ice!
I hear you:cheer: ing RD! I have a phobia of inhaling anything but the air so that's why I'll wait for my son's help over our Thanksgiving weekend in November.
Great documentation of by-the-books growing, Shed. OK, I know, but every grow has those quirks, you do really nice work. I really, really hope you aren't starting to get bored of this or this place because I'm just coming on, and would feel as though I'd lost a tremendous opportunity to make a cool new friend with some serious moves.
Why thank you RD! Not sure much of what I do is by-the-book, (from schlepping the plants in and out twice a day to mixing my own synthetic nutrient blends), but I'm definitely not bored of growing or 420magazine. :)

I'm actually wondering if the SIP (sub-irrigated planter for those who aren't familiar) method would work with all the daily plant moving I do. I might give it a shot next year if it fits.
And thank you, by the way, for the turkey-day well wishes. Very classy.
Of course. I hope it was a good one!
Dunno Dutch, sounds like Shed got chlamydia or something and is taking a breather (ha!)
Har! Candida means "dazzling white" in Latin, but it was definitely an odd choice for the name of a cannabis variety.

I can imagine the conversation at Medical Marijuana Genetics:
"How about a CBD strain named after a fungal infection?"
"Sure...works for me!"
That's a ton of fine looking bud drying Shed! Sweet! Patience....
Thanks Otter! It's like the old SlimFast commercial: "Give us a week and we'll take off the weight!" And of course, it's always water weight that goes first. ;)
Gave the PU a red tint to it with the extra drying , congarts on the big H
That's an excellent glass-half-full reading of the brown leaves. Thanks sb!

Oh hey we just vaped a couple of bowls of Candida! She's going to be yummy! Testing it soon with @Plantchek for both thc and cbd. Curious to see the difference between them. The Mrs says she felt some pain relief! Tomorrow her sister joins her. She's done.
Amazing news on the Candida Otter, thanks for the update!

I'm curious what the @Plantchek results are so please post them here as well when you get them. I would like try one of those out and then compare the results to a lab test to see if it's close. Like testing on clones, without a true comparison all we have is anecdotes and marketing.

Amazing news on the Candida Otter, thanks for the update!

I'm curious what the @Plantchek results are so please post them here as well when you get them. I would like try one of those out and then compare the results to a lab test to see if it's close. Like testing on clones, without a true comparison all we have is anecdotes and marketing.
Sure. These test kits seem pretty good. Finally one that will measure everything we want, even concentrate! I'll be asking for your help with dosing when we figure what's there. 🦄

You guys cover it all from growing to the final THC and CBD amounts. Nice
I never cared about the amount of THC in my flowers because if you're not high enough after a few hits, take a few more! I do care on the CBD side, which is why I've had my internal-use CBD oils lab-tested twice (two different batches).

Since all my CBD comes from clones of my original Candida plant, I figure all the oil I make from subsequent harvests should test out about the same as the original.

Folks making THC edibles for friends and family also might want to know how much THC is in them so that no one gets higher than they want!

On the plus side for @StoneOtter, anyone getting the jitters or paranoia from too much THC can take a hit of the Candida CBD flower and it will mitigate the THC uptake in the brain. For those without CBD flower on hand, smelling and chewing black peppercorns will have a similar (if less dramatic) effect.

I never cared about the amount of THC in my flowers because if you're not high enough after a few hits, take a few more! I do care on the CBD side, which is why I've had my internal-use CBD oils lab-tested twice (two different batches).

Since all my CBD comes from clones of my original Candida plant, I figure all the oil I make from subsequent harvests should test out about the same as the original.

Folks making THC edibles for friends and family also might want to know how much THC is in them so that no one gets higher than they want!

On the plus side for @StoneOtter, anyone getting the jitters or paranoia from too much THC can take a hit of the Candida CBD flower and it will mitigate the THC uptake in the brain. For those without CBD flower on hand, smelling and chewing black peppercorns will have a similar (if less dramatic) effect.
No shit I did not know that about CBD and Peppercorn thats good to know I often get to high or higher than I want

I have a bottle of CBD oil on hand for when I do infused fine dining events. Always one guy saying he won't get high from the dosages I infuse the dishes with. Almost always its the same guys wife asking me quietly to help her husband who is freaking out in some dark corner. Haha. Few drops of cbd oil and everything calms down.

Peppercorns work I was couch locked from some Mac 1+chewed them + came rite down.CL🍀

Mini Wednesday update on the burping process for the Trainwreck harvest.

The RH has been pretty high in my neighborhood the past couple of days (it was 79% in the house this morning), so my burps have have been just about 5 minutes 2x/day.

But if I catch a time when the RH in the room is below the bags:

I will lay them flat on the bed, put a fan on them (buds are in a single layer...can't do that in a jar), and use the hygrometer to hold the front end down:

It was about 64% in the house when I did that and I left them with the fan on for at least 15 minutes. It dropped the bags about 2%.

In Purple Urkle drying news I'm keeping the air moving quickly in the tent because of the high RH in the house.

That's it from me today! Hope all is well with you. :ciao:

Quotes:
No shit I did not know that about CBD and Peppercorn thats good to know I often get to high or higher than I want
Helpful hints from the Shed. :high-five:
...please tag @Grand Daddy Black and let him know what you're smoking!
GDB, meet Keith!
I have a bottle of CBD oil on hand for when I do infused fine dining events. Always one guy saying he won't get high from the dosages I infuse the dishes with. Almost always its the same guys wife asking me quietly to help her husband who is freaking out in some dark corner. Haha. Few drops of cbd oil and everything calms down.
Excellent idea Lerugged. With experience comes knowledge. :meditate:

In the future, light the corners better so you can seem him more easily!
Peppercorns work I was couch locked from some Mac 1+chewed them + came rite down.CL
Noice.
I don’t like Indica but someone gave me some, never again.lol CL
LOL! Forewarned is forearmed. 💪

Mini Wednesday update on the burping process for the Trainwreck harvest.

The RH has been pretty high in my neighborhood the past couple of days (it was 79% in the house this morning), so my burps have have been just about 5 minutes 2x/day.

But if I catch a time when the RH in the room is below the bags:

I will lay them flat on the bed, put a fan on them (buds are in a single layer...can't do that in a jar), and use the hygrometer to hold the front end down:

It was about 64% in the house when I did that and I left them with the fan on for at least 15 minutes. It dropped the bags about 2%.

In Purple Urkle drying news I'm keeping the air moving quickly in the tent because of the high RH in the house.

That's it from me today! Hope all is well with you. :ciao:

Quotes:

Helpful hints from the Shed. :high-five:

GDB, meet Keith!

Excellent idea Lerugged. With experience comes knowledge. :meditate:

In the future, light the corners better so you can seem him more easily!

Noice.

LOL! Forewarned is forearmed. 💪
Great little trick Shed. :thanks:
Little things matter. :thumb:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hello @KeithLemon! Nice to greet you!

So please tell me what strain(s) you are smoking that take you further than you want to go.

I'm asking for a friend. :)
Itis just dispensary pot. My problem is I smoke to much at times. But I did get a bag from a friend and it is pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom