InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Hiya Shed!
Sounds like you’ve been busy!
Hopefully you were able to enjoy a cold beverage and some grilled food.
The amateur fireworks in my neighborhood was CRAZY last night.
Really busy! Was living on Advil the last two days and I'm glad to be sitting at a desk again. o_O

I did get a cold beverage yesterday (La Croix!) but the hosts didn't fire up the barbecue. :( We got to see about 50 different private fireworks shows from the top of their driveway off to the northeast toward downtown but we can't be bothered to go to any of the professional ones and deal with the crowds and parking.

Sorry the Dougs Varin was a dissappointment, Shed..:straightface:
Her Delta9 numbers weren't too bad though, so she should do a pretty good job of getting folks high...
I have been digging a trench and hacking/tearing out roots and doing concrete and masonry work three of the last four days
I got tired just reading about it.... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sorry the Dougs Varin was a dissappointment, Shed..
Her Delta9 numbers weren't too bad though, so she should do a pretty good job of getting folks high...
It does the job as basic weed, but there wasn't any reason to keep it around just for that. The buds do smell nice though. :)
I got tired just reading about it....
It hurts my hands to type today. :eek:
Shed my man. How ya bin bro. Bin a long time.
Been acceptably busy, how about you? Nice to have you stop by and not close the thread! ;)

Been acceptably busy, how about you? Nice to have you stop by and not close the thread. ;)

That not me no more bro. How have I been? Mentally, not that great. Healthwise, even worse. Turns out that thing in my chest we all thought was made of stone, was real after all. Found out when it stopped beating.
On the up now tho. :passitleft:

Damn that's terrible, though I'm glad you're here to tell the tale!

I hope life takes a turn to the positive for you, so here's to a better future. :passitleft:

I get stronger everyday. Should be around for a few more years yet.glad your still here. Part of the furniture now. :laughtwo:

@InTheShed Pisser about the DV. What a waste of time and energy. If I had to schlep that thing all over the yard only to have it turn out to be a "regular" plant instead of as advertised, I'd have found a new place to plant it (ie the rear end of the breeder). Maybe it wasn't a DV after all and just S.S.T.P.U.O.T.F.A.S (some seed they picked up off the floor and shipped).

@InTheShed Pisser about the DV. What a waste of time and energy. If I had to schlep that thing all over the yard only to have it turn out to be a "regular" plant instead of as advertised, I'd have found a new place to plant it (ie the rear end of the breeder). Maybe it wasn't a DV after all and just S.S.T.P.U.O.T.F.A.S (some seed they picked up off the floor and shipped).
:laugh:
Hi Shed! Happy Belated 4th, lol. Nice update. So what does THCVa do or account for? Sorry I’m ignorant. And what’s a good number you would have kept?
Thanks Jon! Didn't we already have a conversation about THCV? I'd go check VG's summary here as well:

I would have kept it if it was as advertised, which as I recall was around 15% THCV.
Doug the downer gets cut, on to more productive things! Oh well Shed, thanks for being on top of things. My package of them will stay on the shelf! Appreciate it!
Yep! Leave those for some time when you're looking for something new to try, but probably not anything different in the cannabinoid department.
Oooh a stone project!
Yes, but not an Otter project. :(
well at least thats over with although not what we were hoping . Good to hear your learning a new trade .
Thanks sb, but I'm too old to do this more than once a year. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Ah, house work. After completing a project like I'm sure you'll wonder "would it have been better to pay a professional" ha.
I tried paying a professional but no one would come out to bid it because it was too small for them. In fact, I tried for over a year to get someone out and finally said to myself, I can do that. Turns out I was right!
How much did that testing cost?
$75

@InTheShed

was lookin on Youtube on IcanTHC channel and he just quoted you and 420magazine forum onto your 2018 post about the rice, hahah
View media item 1872751

Good job mate! :Namaste:

I tried paying a professional but no one would come out to bid it because it was too small for them. In fact, I tried for over a year to get someone out and finally said to myself, I can do that. Turns out I was right!
Absolutely love it!
We live in an information age where you can learn - for FREE - to do just about anything!

Back
Top Bottom