InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I would pay no more attention to the angle. keep daily pics and push the little witch at least 5 more days. dont give a darn what she looks like. she is not ready, not even. dont let her get a drop from you or above. I will gurantee any loss of product.

8 days in the desert is all your big bro asks
I'll say this @InTheShed. I might not understand everything martimer says but I god damn believe in him and I'd follow his conviction to hell and back! Lol

I would pay no more attention to the angle. keep daily pics and push the little witch at least 5 more days. dont give a darn what she looks like. she is not ready, not even. dont let her get a drop from you or above. I will gurantee any loss of product.
8 days in the desert is all your big bro asks
Much as I appreciate the guarantee, I would never take you up on it! We don't want for cannabis and I would not have endeavored to take on this task if this harvest was of great importance.

I will post a pic every day so you can gauge the progress, but do remember that my environment puts a lot more stress on my plants than yours does on yours. Sunlight, high airflow, heat, insects, PM, and wild RH swings are all stressors that Caplan (and hopefully you) didn't have.
As this photo shows, at some point, hopefully before it was completely dead, the leaf/petiole attachment went through a considerable angle. Be it 50% delta or not.
I dunno Felipe. That angle doesn't look so different from this:

full

I'll say this @InTheShed. I might not understand everything martimer says but I god damn believe in him and I'd follow his conviction to hell and back! Lol
Faith!

yep around 108 fertigate

@Maritimer gotta say dude youre a legend. Genuinely care and want to help @InTheShed get this right. It's just nice to see that's all :)
He has it down now. Thanks for the kind words.
sorry for bombing your thread shedsters. :love:

Thursday is drought day 4 for the Sour G, so let's get to an update! Here is the whole plant:

A couple of branches so you can see the hanging leaves:

The leaves have absolutely no resistance to movement when you touch them. They're completely limp. That said, I have no idea if the petioles have drooped 50% because I neglected to mark them when I took the reference pics. :oops:

Here are some anyway with my high school protractor:

@Maritimer Is this really going to go 8 days without the roots dying and the plant with them?

Lastly, here are a couple of pollinated Candida flowers on flip day 58, 33 days post re-pollination:

I'd say I have bupkis, which in an interesting etymological turn comes from the word for a type of bean...exactly what I don't have here.

I'll be harvesting this one soon as it's slowed down drinking, and I will check it for seeds when I trim. But I'm pretty sure there's nothing but frosty flowers.

Been a couple of grey days here, but at least it's not raining! I hope all is well with you, and please stay safe. :peace:

Let me attempt to bolster your confidence. :bongrip:
You mentioned that the plants leaves have no resistance left in the limp noodles. This is a positive indicator that the GRN has sensed the intensity and scope of the drought. Good job so far Shed.

When a plant is normal healthy and happy a considerable amount of available plant resources is utilized to maintain the best posture possible. The positioning of foliar material is an ever changing and demanding task that is prioritized very highly in the plant needs section of the GRN. When the rising levels of ABA consistent with sensory reports of drastically low water supply are recognized by the GRN the organisms "species survival" mode kicks in. The homeostasis of the plant (hormonal balance) is changed and the new marching orders are that all available plant resources be directed at supporting the production of essential oils. Hence, the leaves are no longer being supported in a turgid state and that energy is being redirected at oil production.

Going where no shed has gone before,
bravely seeking out new horizons.
look only to keep pictures coming up close. :love:

Thursday is drought day 4 for the Sour G, so let's get to an update! Here is the whole plant:

A couple of branches so you can see the hanging leaves:

The leaves have absolutely no resistance to movement when you touch them. They're completely limp. That said, I have no idea if the petioles have drooped 50% because I neglected to mark them when I took the reference pics. :oops:

Here are some anyway with my high school protractor:

@Maritimer Is this really going to go 8 days without the roots dying and the plant with them?

Lastly, here are a couple of pollinated Candida flowers on flip day 58, 33 days post re-pollination:

I'd say I have bupkis, which in an interesting etymological turn comes from the word for a type of bean...exactly what I don't have here.

I'll be harvesting this one soon as it's slowed down drinking, and I will check it for seeds when I trim. But I'm pretty sure there's nothing but frosty flowers.

Been a couple of grey days here, but at least it's not raining! I hope all is well with you, and please stay safe. :peace:
Don't see your counterbalances mate :oops:

Let me attempt to bolster your confidence.
You mentioned that the plants leaves have no resistance left in the limp noodles. This is a positive indicator that the GRN has sensed the intensity and scope of the drought. Good job so far Shed.

When a plant is normal healthy and happy a considerable amount of available plant resources is utilized to maintain the best posture possible. The positioning of foliar material is an ever changing and demanding task that is prioritized very highly in the plant needs section of the GRN. When the rising levels of ABA consistent with sensory reports of drastically low water supply are recognized by the GRN the organisms "species survival" mode kicks in. The homeostasis of the plant (hormonal balance) is changed and the new marching orders are that all available plant resources be directed at supporting the production of essential oils. Hence, the leaves are no longer being supported in a turgid state and that energy is being redirected at oil production.

Going where no shed has gone before,
bravely seeking out new horizons.
look only to keep pictures coming up close.
Thanks Maritimer, I'm hanging tough (for now ;) )!
Don't see your counterbalances mate
Those go in after I move the plant to its daylight spot (as opposed to the photographic studio spot)! As the plants get moved twice a day, so do the stones. I'll get a pic with them in tomorrow. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom