InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

:ciao: Morning Mr. Shed. As I said in MrS’s journal - I stayed up too late and drank too much bourbon and blew up your page(s) with nonsense last night. I’m sorry! :sorry:
You really got around last night spreading the love eh? :high-five:

:hmmmm: I’m over estimating in my remembering then. Or my memory has adjusted to higher potency and higher efficiency with the ardent machines.

I have a few different versions written down in my work book so obviously I’ve rounded up a few times too many in my mind :laughtwo: i thought it always came out 6-8mg. I’m optimistic I guess!!
Wow. I just read the last six or so pages this morning. Unfortunately, when I was a youngster I had to go to night school for remedial math classes. I did okay, but to this day it's hard for me to perform calculations when the sun is up. I'll need to come back and read this at night! :rofl:

As of this morning we do have a lady though. ;)
:yahoo: (this was supposed to get posted yesterday...no idea why it didn't!)
You had me at “naked from the waist down”...
LOL! Noted...
I stayed up too late and drank too much bourbon and blew up your page(s) with nonsense last night.
Haven't seen MrS' thread yet today, but if two posts is considered blowing up my page I'd say MrS got off pretty easy as well. :)
I'll need to come back and read this at night!
I look forward to tonight's analysis. :thumb:
Shed do you have a dosing chart for Mega Crop?
I PM'd you the link to the feeding calculator page, but it's basically 1g/gallon from the first set of leaves, then work your way up to around 4.5g/gallon by the time your in full-veg mode. Flowering would be when you start bumping again, with an upper ceiling at roughly 6g/gallon. A lot of using MC is watching the plant, particularly N needs of the lower fans. MC feeding is based on the plant's need for nitrogen, and when the lowers look like they are getting hungry is the time to bump the feed by 0.5g/gallon.
All good here! :love:

I PM'd you the link to the feeding calculator page, but it's basically 1g/gallon from the first set of leaves, then work your way up to around 4.5g/gallon by the time your in full-veg mode. Flowering would be when you start bumping again, with an upper ceiling at roughly 6g/gallon. A lot of using MC is watching the plant, particularly N needs of the lower fans. MC feeding is based on the plant's need for nitrogen, and when the lowers look like they are getting hungry is the time to bump the feed by 0.5g/gallon.

Is that the feeding schedule my plants are on?

Each plant is slightly different but that's the generic feeding schedule without seeing an actual plant.

The metric to imperial conversion is why I didn't know if it was what I was doing or not. :battingeyelashes:

1 gallon = 3.78541 liters, but you should be able to find something in Canada that comes in a gallon container. Use that to fill up a bucket and mark lines at 1, 2, 3 gallons etc. That's what I've done on my buckets.

How do you buy your large containers of milk? 4l?
Milk comes in bags here so that's not useful. We have 10 litre plastic jugs that distilled water came in that we use. I can't lift anything much heavier than that for pouring from.

There are some good tips for dealing with the dry pollen here
Might make collecting the finished product a bit easier...
And carcass blows the game wide open. :adore: :bravo:
That link is insanely on point. Thank you!!

Well if nothing comes in gallons then we'll all have to do the conversion for you (unless you or FP want to do it). The MC feeding calculator page will also let you work in liters if you want to play around there.
Start with roughly .25-.3g/L when you see first true leaves

move to 1.15-1.2g/L when you see full veg

push towards around 1.55-1.60g/L during flower

I also disagree with that flower quantity. I fed a northern lights 9.5g/gal (2.5g/L) through flower and it was shiny even on harvest day. Big plants can go way past that

Well if nothing comes in gallons then we'll all have to do the conversion for you (unless you or FP want to do it). The MC feeding calculator page will also let you work in liters if you want to play around there.

Okay. I probably won't worry about it this week because I'm trying a different watering method this week already. I probably won't even bother this grow since I'm already almost done. Next grow, I'll test it out.

Thanks again, Shed. You're a good person to let me post questions for my grow here. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom