How to grow in Coco: Feed schedule

I avoid canna nutrients other than cannazym as they arent great. I used to use top shooter and its good in the right set up when timed correctky and used properly. But for me you cant beat buddhas tree supplements. Their pk, metaboost, silica, and flower burst are quality.

Firstly, I am the new one for growing cannabis. This is my first grow also growing coco and first post on the cannabis forums. I am already to thank you for your giving advices.

-I have these equipments;
Black Widow(40/60 Sativa/Indica) strains regular,
140x140x200cm cabin.(average 2m2 area)
1000w MH and HPS
Harvest 150mm air cooled reflector
770 m3/h can-fan and carbon filtre set
300 m3 fan(for fresh air into cabin)
Humidity machine
PH Meter, EC-TDS Meter
and many other equipements..

I will use Canna Nutrients line and Biobizz Coco Mix (Only there is this coco-mix on my country)
I bought;
Canna A+B
Canna Rhizotonic
Cannazym
Canna PK 13/14
Canna Boost
Canna PH Down Grow
Canna PH Down Bloom
Canna PH Up

Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Questions;

My tap water 180ppm.
My ro water 60-80ppm.

Q-1: Which I should to prefer tap or ro water? I dont know my tap water's cal-mag ratio.

Q-2: If I use tap water, Should I add 150ppm sensi cal-mag xtra to tap water? Because I heard all tap waters include cal and mag also. Is it to be so much cal mag for my plants on all veg and flowering stage?

Q-3: I will use paper towel method for germinate. And than I'll put them plastic cup that including coco. Especially on this seedling stage (day 1 in plastic cup); if I use tap water, should I add sensi calmag(150ppm)? Because total water ppm will be 180+150=330ppm.

Also on this seedling stage, how total ppm values should be fine and can I use A+B with rhizotonic? I dont want to kill them.

Could you please answer clearly, so sorry my bad English.
Thank you for your interest and having time.

Yes. Everyday from the second the seedling is planted into the coco and always nutes
What's going on with these leaves cult. ? I think I overdosed them when I uped the nutrients from 1.4 ec up to 1.7 ec for 3 days, to see if we had a k deficiency. And wondering if I've trashed this grow?
My other problem is low humidity, created by my gas space heater trying to keep my ass from freezing to death, in this -8f bullshit. Grow room is upstairs, so air is getting dried by heater, and then rises into my grow area. I'm hanging wet towels and running a small humidifier, but it's useless !! And I normally have windows open upstairs, even at 20 degrees, but that's not gonna happen at -8f. Pics. are posted in my journal.

It will likely be ok with canna as its quite weak but id still empty res and run base nute only for 3 or 4 days.

Thanks cult. I noticed some downward leaf curling and signs of poor health with my Cinderella 99, so after the res had been in for about 2 days, I changed the water/ feed. Flushed 1L of ph water through it and seems to be recovering well.

I just wanted to say that I read the thread on coco. to u on the help. I'm sure I'll be asking you for more info as I may have seen the light. I've been missing out on the happy ending and wasting time (a lot ) and effort trying to have something to be proud of. Indoor is new for me but I'm in for the long haul.

Cult, how many times a day you think I should water when drip feeding? Its 19l pots. Should I water to run off cause you are saying you never water to run off?
What about hand watering twice a day in flowering?

Also, I'm really curious to find out what do you think about scrogging?

Evening all, I am brand new to this site so be easy with me . Been growing a few years now, looking to run iws drip system on next run. Currently working on my own cross. 1st time pollenating also so any help with be massively appreciated.

Can u reuse coco that is after u clean it up n rinse out well? How about those soft pots n that is after u wash out and sterilize n b/4 it degrades ??

Can u reuse coco that is after u clean it up n rinse out well? How about those soft pots n that is after u wash out and sterilize n b/4 it degrades ??
I don't reuse because bricks are super cheap, I have thought about it but you would need a filter system to do it right, like making coffee

What's up Cult. I've been following your feeding advice and my plants look killer! Thanks for all the info! I'm in week 5 of flower and the nutrient line I use, Cyco, begins to add PK boosters. What EC would be considered too high all in? I notice that your recipe does not add too much PK (maybe .2 EC or so). After I mix up the base nutes according to your plan and the additional boosters that Cyco's feeding charts recommend my EC is around 2.3. Is this too strong of a mix in Week 5 of flower?

Thank you for any help! Cheers!

Cult, how many times a day you think I should water when drip feeding? Its 19l pots. Should I water to run off cause you are saying you never water to run off?
What about hand watering twice a day in flowering?

Also, I'm really curious to find out what do you think about scrogging

Two or 3 times per day is ideal when drip feeding. With drippers you can have run off, as long as you have somewhere for the waste to go.

Scrogs are great for small spaces or lower number of plants.

Evening all, I am brand new to this site so be easy with me . Been growing a few years now, looking to run iws drip system on next run. Currently working on my own cross. 1st time pollenating also so any help with be massively appreciated.

Welcome.

Im no expert on pollinating plants but anything to do with growing in coco or hydro just ask.

Mr. Cult trivial question to answer - with the proper way can you reuse coco and how about those soft 3-5 g pots ?

You can reuse both.

Coco is better when recycled but its a lot of work. You need a space to clean coco from roots, a rubber paddling pool for example, rake through so no roots are left then when you use hit with double dose of cannazym first use on top of base nutes.

I use fabric pots 4 or 5 times then replace.

What's up Cult. I've been following your feeding advice and my plants look killer! Thanks for all the info! I'm in week 5 of flower and the nutrient line I use, Cyco, begins to add PK boosters. What EC would be considered too high all in? I notice that your recipe does not add too much PK (maybe .2 EC or so). After I mix up the base nutes according to your plan and the additional boosters that Cyco's feeding charts recommend my EC is around 2.3. Is this too strong of a mix in Week 5 of flower?

Thank you for any help! Cheers!

It just depends on your plants. Some plants will take 2.8ec and some will burn at 1.8ec. The feed schedule is a guide only and theres no substitute for recognising what the plant wants. The P/K is in your base nutrient also, they are 2 main macro nutrients and a pk supplement is exactly that. You dont need to put loads in. But you can try increasing by .2ec and see where you at. If it can take more, give more.

Back
Top Bottom