How not to be a salt farmer or a wasteful grower tips

Reminder for myself

All harvested detritus has been decided between worm bins, compost, gardens, and for cooking new.
Still need to figure out my ratios for everything to start next run based on tests planned.
Buddha’s Sister came in so need to prep area for her (either in with KK or separate) think I want to do one of her in scrog indoors at least and start at least two early clones to transition outdoors in may timeframe- let her veg at least 5 months indoors first.
Going to use bill’s layering method on at least half with reduced amendments to prove out my crispy theory or at least learn from it.
Remember to follow standard practices with training and potting since we’ve already shown pretty good results can be had without all the additions and improvements requiring extra cash and effort…

Main thoughts for testing include reducing or at least maintaining laziness level as much as possible, reducing input requirements for feeding, and validating that lst, scrog and other stuff I typically do does improve yields overall. I will never try to prove overall quality vs any other methods beyond saying try for yourself because I don’t have the capacity or data to say so other than what I’ve already shared many times over. In short, I’m targeting a high brix healthy plant in recyclable soil using simplest and most cost effective methods possible. That’s it in a nutshell and if the layering method, fish ferts and feeding can be honed in I believe I can get there, especially with all I’ve been observing as of late. If I’m being honest with myself I’m pretty sure I will need to leverage some bottled organic to get there, but with all of us testing I’m sure we could even avoid that.

Back
Top Bottom