How not to be a salt farmer or a wasteful grower tips

And to hell with guessing game at this point. Momma and clones are gorilla glue, 2 of the bean bonanzas ended up being what I thought momma was supposed to be which is Tora Bora, and the other is just a kosher kush that I’ve always had. Only a few weeks left so no point in making everyone guess :)

And to hell with guessing game at this point. Momma and clones are gorilla glue, 2 of the bean bonanzas ended up being what I thought momma was supposed to be which is Tora Bora, and the other is just a kosher kush that I’ve always had. Only a few weeks left so no point in making everyone guess :)
Never heard of tora bora let me know how she smokes!!! Sounds like it might have some northern lights in her.

And call me crazy if you want, but girls all had their final feeding this weekend. I know as well as anyone that I could keep feeding and get larger more dense buds. But since I’m not so worried about yield because I have more than what I need, I prefer a clean finish with nothing but rain from here on out. Helps for the recycling of soil and I end up with a very clean smoke and concentrate in the end. My choice alone, leaves are dying off, temps are getting lower so not much my girls will do to leverage the extra nutrients which would only tend to make my next run too high in P and K if I did keep feeding in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom