Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

Simplest way I think.
Luckily it looks like the clone I took from my mother plant that is now flowering is going to survive so if the one I am trying to reverse fails I still have a clone from the original seed.

1.jpg

There you go, you already have a solution
Yes, fortunately, I do. The problem with four plants is that when things don't work out I have a gap in my perpetual garden. After my OG and NL that are now budding are finished I will have a gap with nothing to flower because of my recent screwups but it isn't a great tragedy.

I picked up a little camcorder and have been playing with it the last few days and for a pretty cheap unit, it is pretty sweet. All but the trichome pics were taken using my camcorder and it adjusts the exposure and focus a lot better than my iPhone. Plus it is a lot easier to download from.

Here are my NL and OG.
IMG_0027.JPG

OG Kush.
IMG_0023.JPG

IMG_0024.JPG

IMG_0026.JPG

See lots of clear and some cloudy but no amber... another week or so to go.

lkp[[.jpg

o0.jpg

My Sensi NL.

IMG_0019.JPG

IMG_0022.JPG

Beautiful vibrant images!
Thanks, Old Salt. I am surprised by what sharp images it takes actually. I bought it with the idea of making some YouTube vids and didn't really consider how well it would take still images. I actually studied photography at college about 40yrs ago before I became a millwright so it is about time I upped my pic game.

My OG Kush was falling over because of the size of the buds which is always a good problem to have!! I pulled it out to stake it and was impressed to see the bud quantity so I added a few pics. Despite how inept I was with the nutes on this one it still turned out good; imagine if I knew what I was doing! My WW and this are both from Dinafem and my best producers so far so kudos to them. Good genetics.

Hard to believe I almost chopped this plant because it didn't seem dank since now she is stinky and sticky. Looks like an all-around winner.

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

44.jpg

Very nice colas brother, I've always been a fan of Dinafem. Their Purple Afghan Kush is a Bubba hybrid and the first big successful plant for me indoors. Everything I've grown of theirs has been top shelf. The Dinachem was my favorite it reminds me of Stardog.

Very nice colas brother, I've always been a fan of Dinafem. Their Purple Afghan Kush is a Bubba hybrid and the first big successful plant for me indoors. Everything I've grown of theirs has been top shelf. The Dinachem was my favorite it reminds me of Stardog.
Thanks, brother. I am pretty certain you steered me to Dinafem and they are winners. I did write down your Purple Afghan Kush recommendation so it is interesting to know it is a Bubba hybrid. Sounds like a double winner.

Keep spraying the flowers on that branch. I think it was @Mr. Krip who mentioned we needed to spray them, and @Pennywise said to keep going until the pollen shows.

When I reversed my 1st one, I sprayed 2 times a day daily untill I clearly seen balls. Still had pistols on it by the end. But I did manage to collect almost 20 beans from 2 tint larf buds near the bottom. Keep spraying.

When I reversed my 1st one, I sprayed 2 times a day daily untill I clearly seen balls. Still had pistols on it by the end. But I did manage to collect almost 20 beans from 2 tint larf buds near the bottom. Keep spraying.
Thanks for the suggestions Cadboy. I have been spraying her every day and after a week I am going to put her back into the flower room. If I fail it won't be from lack of trying. :high-five: Just that I don't know what I am doing... :p

Back
Top Bottom