Here We Grow Again! - A-train's DP Auto Ultimate x 2

Just where I started brother works for me and my setup one room with light on 18/6 and all plants in there when one finishes I can just put another in.... and anyone on here still saying yield and potency and all that is living in the past.... MOST growers cannot get the yields I get in the same time frame or even close... and yes its true a lot of the photos will generally be stronger but it's all about knowing the strains and what your getting.... for instance I grew the Mephisto Sour crack to 3.5 oz in 63 days and I had multiple people tell me it's the best they EVER had and have smoked many photo strains

3 and a half ounce is easily achiveable of most autos if u doing ur job properly.i always pull at least 3 off any auto.strain depends alot on yield also.but id say auto bud grown properly out does photo weed iv had people say auot bud they have smoked of mine has been best they had.so i think quality is also down to a good bean and a good grower;)

Ponytailing.

My White Widow photoperiod 18 days old, dropped led to 10 inches away. Might be too early to train, but this is when I'd normally top her. Is my technique right?

IMG_20151005_082341.jpg
IMG_20151005_082400.jpg

Looks great to me..... that's actually the perfect time to start training the leaves beginning to develope under those larger fans are now exposed to light and the more they are exposed they till brachial up and catch up to the main and you have a nice even canopy later... I'm sure you have see SweetSue and the carnival.... this is how she achieved it... in the beginning and it looks great.... ponytailing and fan tucking at this point will go a long way later.... keep it up looks good

Hahaha! This is poor trichome coverage for you Atrain? I understand where you're coming from, but damn! The plant is dripping in trichomes. We've seen your winners and their companions though, so yeah, but wow! :laughtwo:

This is why I keep referring people to you.

Atrain looking sweet mate good job.does she smell .mine ultimate does have a lovely smell.by the end mate ur ladys will be very frosty im sure of that;)

Back
Top Bottom