Here We Grow Again! - A-train's DP Auto Ultimate x 2

Looking amazing Atrain. Huge!! :thumb:

Day 71...... I think we're in OVERDRIVE now folks.....

20151010_154134.jpg
20151010_152051.jpg
20151010_152304.jpg
20151010_152707.jpg
20151010_152527.jpg

This is not how I imagine autoflowers lol.

In reference to ponytail training, I tied my girl 5 days for 6 hours a day. She appears bushier.
IMG_20151005_0824001.jpg
IMAG053613.jpg
IMAG055115.jpg
IMAG055316.jpg
IMAG055911.jpg
IMG_20151010_081359.jpg

The ladies are looking soo damn good Atrain!

Sweet seeds : ice cool auto (top)

Evol seeds : Stoopid (bottom)
20151013_152654-1-1.jpg
20151013_152640-1.jpg
Ok well I don't know if I posted yet but both of the Evol:Stoopid seeds turned out to be male..... so....... I selected one more seed using the crater method and also popped a sweet seed:ice cool auto.... It is an auto fem. There both in little 1qt pots just for a sample and see what I can do with themm....

Hello Atrain :peacetwo: i was pointed in your journal's direction by sweetsue and have been looking through a few of your journals and just now finished this last grow, congrats on another great auto. and have to thank you for the great info. you added reasurrance in my decision to do some LST on my current auto grow and def not to top, i already knew not to but always good to hear it from others. I will have the try the ponytail tech someday and agree with you that auto's can yield as much for most home growers and the quality is not as bad as ppl will make it seem. i do like photo plants for my own reasons but i think im going to keep an auto strain in my garden from now on just to experiment. well i've ranted enough haha great info and amazing journal Atrain :Namaste:

o and here are my auto's actually. just tied them down and tucked fan leaves underneath any lower branches. they are at day 35 from germination and def are going to be smaller than yours, if you ever have some time stop and take a better look at the lasdys

IMG_104325.JPG
IMG_104427.JPG

They look good brother.... the LST is always ok not going to hurt anything and very helpful with the taller girls...

Ahhhhh topping autos... this is a life long debate.... here's my 2 cents. all photo plants can be topped and recover because you can veg them longer..... SOME auto strains can be topped and increase there yield..... but SOME still don't have strong enough genetics to do so and yield is decreased.... that's where lst comes in.... SO LST your plants and never stunt and lower yield or top and take a chance that strain gets stunted... up to the grower but ide rather not waste 10 weeks and a 5 gallon pot in my tent on a stunted auto....

My next auto run im topping all my autos il prove u wrong atrain mate on topping.any auto can handle it mate and will give u a bigger plant if done correctly at the right time.i just posted on my auto grow my 3 new beans i have got for the auto topping grow think u will like the selection ;) happy growing mate

Back
Top Bottom