Here We Grow Again! - A-train's DP Auto Ultimate x 2

I'm a bit late to the party here. Took a couple days to get caught up.

Very interested in ponytailing, probably gonna run autos again next grow for that Dark Devil Sue raves about. Need some daytime smoke, so a 10 week autoflower sounds better than a 4-5 month sativa run.

Might give the ponytail a try on my photos in a couple weeks, would tying the top and just dropping my led to 8-12 inches have the same effect? I don't have any cfls or anything in my closet.

Thanks for sharing your grows. I'm enjoying the show; you grow some monster autos.

Sneak peek in the tent just as lights went out while watering and my little stoopid sprouts day 6
20150927_174522.jpg
20150927_173440-1.jpg

"Big Bud" appears to be appropriately named...and working. :cheesygrinsmiley:

20150929_110825.jpg

You are breathtaking. Speechless. Well, almost. :laughtwo: You make this look so easy, and I know the first words out of your mouth will be "It is", but you do something with these plants that goes above and beyond. I need to tap your skills about my Dark Devil Autos. I have one now at 21 days and actively flowering, but there's another right behind at a week.

You are amazing. :bravo:

I post and explain everything I do in all my journals sue..... I really don't know how to max out a dark devil this way durle to the strain not being known as I high yielder.. but my training would Def give it more colas... anything in particular you want to know just p.m me but I can tell ya..... do the same thing to them young as you did to that carnival and you'll be golden .... . Move lights in close....ponytail.... tuck fans.... . Pull light up and allow stretch keeping canopy even..... you've already done it just do it again on the auto..... but don't top her lol

Thanks Atrain. No, I won't be topping her. LOL! This one grows low and tight but she's power-packed. Light control may be my best option. The littlest one I'm going to run under CFLs just for the thrill. I can get them right up in there closer than close. It'll be fun to watch.

Day 60

Feed upped to 3ml/L base nutes of grow / micro / bloom and the rest still @ 2ml/L big bud, b52, cal/mag, carboload

Big bud will be switched with overdrive day 65
Olga
20150929_111100.jpg
20150929_110934.jpg

Helga
20150929_110825.jpg
20150929_110713.jpg

Wow just wow!! :jawdropper::drool: if mine turn out 1/2 this size I'll be happy :goodjob::bravo:

Back
Top Bottom