Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

Check it out. If you see how accurate it is or isn't, let us know please? Before I stopped weighing the final dry every time I found it to be close enough for me.
How are you weighing? Branch at a time and add them up?

How are you weighing? Branch at a time and add them up?
I put them all on a tray that's been zero'd out on the scale and weigh all at once.
Nice weight on that 7 colas , wonder where the heck she got/came up with that equation for wet to dry weight ....
Oh and good to hear the hi was in the park !
What Shed said I'm thinking too. When you think of it, the dry weight is about 25% of the wet weight.If anyone uses that, it's pretty close. Folks do. She may have weighed the stems after and saw 10% of total? Em is a deep thinker when she works on things! I miss her being around and hope she returns soon!

Speaking of made it, her sister plant is still just past full bloom and looking good for nanners! I see 2 or 3 weeks for her though her leaves are starting to look like nute burn. I think she dodged the bullet!

Tomorrow I'll check trichs on them and se where they stand and take some pics.. Mango Mousse can be close. I guess they're all on the brink at 58 or 9 flowering days from flip.

Nope, I just always want to do better!

Thanks! I use a formula @Emilya Green showed me. Total trimmed weight in grams. Minus 10% for the stems. Divided by 28. Then divide by 4. It comes surprisingly close.

`Hi Bode , that's how I see it. What a nice high the scissor hash had! Very calming.

Did better than I thought! Thanks con!
Congrats on that Haul! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

And thanks for the cakkylations from Emilya, I have been wondering the last couple of days how I want to do this.

Woot Woot for Apple Betty!

Congrats on that Haul! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

And thanks for the cakkylations from Emilya, I have been wondering the last couple of days how I want to do this.

Woot Woot for Apple Betty!
She's a giant of a grower! Showed me more than I know!
I'm all WOOT in the drying room! Won't be long!
Forget the nanners!!! Nice chop!! Looks like a killer harvest!!! Woot!! Happy Tuesday!!! 😎✌️
Nothing to see there :rofl: ! I'm really glad to have the tall one that seems to be cruising along pretty well. It'l be good to compare the two. For science! Happy Tuesday Scottay!

GETTING DOWN TO THE NITTY GRITTY UPDATE

Hi all, it's getting frosty in this tent! 61 days from flip and I'm finding mostly milky trichomes on everyone but Apple Betty. I didn't check her as she's so much in full flower still! Pistils galore!

Let's look at Mango Mousse. She's been plumping up nicely and the frost fairy touched her with her wand! Leaves aren't much to see but her buds look better by the day!
Some of them have Bart Simpson haircuts!

Don't have a cow man!

From Bart let's go to Apple Betty. She's doing what we like! Those colas are getting substantial and she's not done filling them up! Go Betty! I can see how keeping to just 8 colas and keeping a strong trimming hand makes huge buds!

That brings us to Miss Banana Pudding. She's still on my happy list! Her smell's changing and age is coming to her. She stands tall and strong in spite of my past fails! I can't wait for this one!

Say yes! :hookah:

Yes!

ITS GOOD TO BE HERE AT 420 MAG!

Good Friday to you all! Yesterday at my door came a wonderful surprise from winning JOTM, thanks everyone!
@ViparSpectra is first to send their XS1500 Pro LED Light! A very generous donation that I'm grateful to see!
Thank you Valerie, this is fantastic! My next grow is going to have this light and my other XS1500 Pro replacing the single light I'm using. That way I'll have individual light and plant control! My dreams are coming true! More control = less stress!

Vipar packages these lights up perfectly incognito and safely double boxed! I can't wait to get the next grow started!
Thanks again Viparspectra, all you folks, and @420 ! New things are fun!

The incognito packaging

Inner safety

More safe and beautiful packaging!

What a fantastic light! Dimming, and in my opinion the best light footprint in the market!

Grow beauty!

Highya SO,

Your ladies buds are looking so gorgeous!! I can't say enough good about their looks!!

Congratulations on your new light, and for winning JOTM! You certainly deserve it with all the sweet goodness you've brought to 420 magazine!! Glad to know you!! Happy Smokin'

I can see how keeping to just 8 colas and keeping a strong trimming hand makes huge buds!
Congrats Stone! 😊❤️😍👊. Thatsa Onea Bigga Pilea Budski!

Once I tried manifolding I couldn't go back. After getting those 8 huge colas anything less was disappointing and larfy.

It's going to be a busy stretch for you, keep those trimmers ready!😎

XS1500 Pro.
A fantastic light in my opinion.
Awesome prize Stone.
And congratulations for JOTM
I'm with you JJ! Power and economy in one! Thanks!
Highya SO,

Your ladies buds are looking so gorgeous!! I can't say enough good about their looks!!

Congratulations on your new light, and for winning JOTM! You certainly deserve it with all the sweet goodness you've brought to 420 magazine!! Glad to know you!! Happy Smokin'
I'm glad to know you my friend! Thanks for that and all the sweet goodness you emote every day!
Congrats Stone! 😊❤️😍👊. Thatsa Onea Bigga Pilea Budski!

Once I tried manifolding I couldn't go back. After getting those 8 huge colas anything less was disappointing and larfy.

It's going to be a busy stretch for you, keep those trimmers ready!😎
It's very interesting Gee! I'm giving it another try next run too. I can see where I can smooth some rough edges. Coulda taken deeper secondary branch cuts on most. Banana Pudding is correct but couldn't conform. She's the triple and FIMmer but still went well that way. I'm thinking Tall Betty will be sooo fat! In about ten days!
Nice Bud structure ! Cool prize man I know that just made your day ,they don't mess around with the packaging , Nice !
They did! Vipar is my favorite! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom