Herbie's Beans - Black Widow And Super Skunk

@InTheShed see that little catipillar on the top of the plant there? Little devil!
Lets hope those assassin's do their job

IMG20240731112612.jpg

Pacific Gro Sea Phos is a high phosphorous formula, made of salmon and fish bone, and stabilized with phosphoric acid.

Stimulates root growth and reproductive energy.

Effective early season fertilizer to establish strong root systems for annuals, like vegetables and row crops.

Also apply at flowering to boost reproductive growth of flowers, fruit and grain.

And on orchards, berries and vineyards – apply late season to increase energy and nutrients for next season’s fruit set in woody perennials.

Screened to 150 mesh (105 micron) for use in irrigation and sprayers

@InTheShed heres some reading on Different BT uses
How Does Bt Kill Insects?
Bt will only kill insects that eat the toxin and are susceptible to it. This is not a toxin that will kill on contact like most insecticides.

Once eaten, the toxin affects a specific switch in the stomach – like a lock and a key. This switch (a receptor) activates a reaction that makes holes in the stomach.

The contents, including the toxin and normal gut bacteria, spill out into the rest of the insect’s body, and it dies of infection and starvation.

It can take the insect hours or days to die. Typically, the insect remains on the plant as it is dying, so don’t be alarmed if there are still insects on your plants even after treatment. They are probably on their deathbeds.

The insects are usually the most susceptible when the larvae are small.

How to Kill Caterpillars With Bt
Bacillus thuringiensis kurstaki (Btk) is the best known and most widely used strain of Bt. It kills the larvae of many types of moths and butterflies.
You might already have this knowledge on BT but I thought it was interesting and I wanted to share
✌️ Brother

Pretty good article here too 👍
I don't spray it anywhere but on the cannabis plants so I don't worry too much about its effects on the rest of the ecosystem. The moths and butterflies have many other places to reproduce!

I don't spray it anywhere but on the cannabis plants so I don't worry too much about its effects on the rest of the ecosystem. The moths and butterflies have many other places to reproduce!
No that's cool I just noticed the different strains and thought it was a good read i learned something new and thought id share that's all its up to you how and where you apply it i did notice uv kills it and you need to reapply

Katepillars 🤣🤣🤣. Ok, i got the dunks and i had a small bottle of i thought was BT i used to put in in my hydro res for fungus gnats and dunks i used outside in our rain barrels which I dont have the barrels any more ive been researching new rain barrels,This Old House had a good rain barrel set up I was interested in. Kinda expensive though we got 5 gutters and downspouts on the house it would be pretty expensive to set there system up on those. But i didn't know the difference back then so i probably had the wrong shit for the gnats!

Katepillars 🤣🤣🤣. Ok, i got the dunks and i had a small bottle of i thought was BT i used to put in in my hydro res for fungus gnats and dunks i used outside in our rain barrels which I dont have the barrels any more ive been researching new rain barrels,This Old House had a good rain barrel set up I was interested in. Kinda expensive though we got 5 gutters and downspouts on the house it would be pretty expensive to set there system up on those. But i didn't know the difference back then so i probably had the wrong shit for the gnats!
Jeez i even spelled the wrong spelling of caterpillar wrong spelling isn't my strongest subject even with spell check🤣🤣

Those little dudes are hatching like crazy! So we got Chem AirHorn after transplant,LSD, Super Skunk, & Jack Herar got some rain last night but not quite enough. Looking green 💚! I keep them trimmed up so i can scope and again no PM so far I am SURPRISED AS HELL! 70% Humidity all week it been and HOT! NIT quite like what you're going through Shed!

IMG20240802064608.jpg

IMG20240802064750.jpg

IMG20240802064621_BURST003.jpg

IMG20240802064559.jpg

IMG20240802064621_BURST002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom