Herbie's Beans - Black Widow And Super Skunk

I'm looking forward to pistils on all those beauties, and it might just be me, but no matter how long I look I can not figure out what this is:

asdf.JPG

A red raspberry bush in the background dead leaves on it
No it isn't...it's a fake owl you have mounted horizontally!

IMG20240715090202.jpg

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. :)

Had some more storms last night no damage.
Here you go @InTheShed up close and personal with "Barney" Barney meet Shed,Shed ,Barney do see all the earwigs on the stump on my pear tree? Those fuckers get in my plants to and let me tell you i had one fall down the back of my shirt when checking my plants some years back and that little rascal pinched me good!

They get into Barney because he's hollow and I'll feed them to my chickens but i know they are killing the tree but they are everywhere here no way to get rid of them all!✌️

IMG20240716080957.jpg

IMG20240716081313.jpg

IMG20240716081247.jpg

IMG20240716081253.jpg

IMG20240716081229.jpg

IMG20240716081239.jpg

So in doing some routine maintenance i discovered my soil ph was @ 7.4 in effort to rectify I put some organic sulfur down and watered in with 6.8 water to get it back in range although they didn't need any more water because its been storming the last couple days @night I needed a carrier to get it deeper into the rhizosphere ✌️

IMG20240716103752.jpg

IMG20240716103803.jpg

IMG20240716103815.jpg

I have no idea what this company does. Worst marketing video evah!
no way to get rid of them all!
I'd wipe down the area with DE, or better yet, fill a spray bottle with DE and water and shake spray shake spray. As much as you can get in there without clogging the nozzle.
So in doing some routine maintenance i discovered my soil ph was @ 7.4 in effort to rectify I put some organic sulfur down and watered in with 6.8 water to get it back in range
How long before you test again? And how much did you use for those pots? @Ke0ncp is going to be doing the same thing to lower the pH in his ProMix.
had to top dress some diatomaceous earth those damn sugar ants!
Spray the outside of the pot while you're spraying. It's more likely to stay dry. You can also wipe the trunk with DE on your finger and create a white band like I did here:

I have no idea what this company does. Worst marketing video evah!

I'd wipe down the area with DE, or better yet, fill a spray bottle with DE and water and shake spray shake spray. As much as you can get in there without clogging the nozzle.

How long before you test again? And how much did you use for those pots? @Ke0ncp is going to be doing the same thing to lower the pH in his ProMix.

Spray the outside of the pot while you're spraying. It's more likely to stay dry. You can also wipe the trunk with DE on your finger and create a white band like I did here:

Good idea on the stem thing I do spray the outside of the pot with karanja and soap but they come through the drain holes though. For my ph ill wait a couple days and recheck i use a small coffee grinder to grind up the sulfur so it reacts quick otherwise it take AWHILE to break down and it gives you ph pockets within the soil i use about 1/8th cup or a little less per container 20 gallon container i can always add more if i need to i want to get ot to -6.8 any lower and my experts tell me tge plant will want to uptake heavy metals easier .
When i do my promix 1 bag, sulfur for down or lime for up the amount I use is dependent on how much organic material i add to it and the AG lime brings it up the QUICKEST and for my CA needs (if needed) domelite if i want a slow change and if i need more MG than CA, AG lime is More CA and domelite is more MG I also use Walsonite as well but together with one or the other lime i don't use it by itself and also it takes ALOT more lime to raise than sulfur to lower
I first add all my organic stuff and water it to field capacity which is 80 mb by my meter and check ph and adjust if needed then I'll give it a couple days and recheck it to see where I am at and then ill recheck it as it heats up to make sure it stays stable for the next couple weeks after mixing.
The video is a bee company I like the information i get from them about bees.✌️

they come through the drain holes though.
Put the plants on something (upside down saucers?) bigger than the bottom of the pots and circle the pot with DE. You'll just need to replace it when it rains but the same is true with DE anywhere!
i use a small coffee grinder to grind up the sulfur so it reacts quick otherwise it take AWHILE to break down and it gives you ph pockets within the soil i use about 1/8th cup or a little less per container 20 gallon container i can always add more if i need to i want to get ot to -6.8
:thanks:

Put the plants on something (upside down saucers?) bigger than the bottom of the pots and circle the pot with DE. You'll just need to replace it when it rains but the same is true with DE anywhere!

:thanks:
Good idea i just might give that a try! Thanks my friend

We get 50lbs of DE @ a time for the chicken's to dust in it shines up their feathers pretty good+ we feed it to them mixed in their food its supposed to keep the worms away and keep endless supply of compost id cut them loose in the yard but im afraid the hawks will get one of them they love those earwigs

IMG20240716162622.jpg

Back
Top Bottom