Hello

Lol. Well tbh yes but I'm still learning n also when I grew before I was more concerned of getting caught rather than learning the entirety of growing, but we good now. Lol. Good to meet u bub.
That must feel good 👌 hopefully the legality continues to spread! 🤞🤞 Feel free to share any pictures 👍 what kinda set up have you got?

I'm not far from harvest over here 😁 can't wait! 🤣

PXL_20240810_200430692.jpg

That must feel good 👌 hopefully the legality continues to spread! 🤞🤞 Feel free to share any pictures 👍 what kinda set up have you got?

I'm not far from harvest over here 😁 can't wait! 🤣

PXL_20240810_200430692.jpg
Looks good. This my second run n kinda crazy story. Started everything inside then outside they went. Had like four Northern light auto rqs n several others that were photos and one unknown auto that got mold n I had to chop. Had some huge nuggets but because I started too early with autos I didn't anticipate humidity levels and it got more than one autos plus a mimosa auto. Lesson learned. Still have four "towering" photos that will be great weed at around 6'. Those will do fine because when they flower it'll be less humid. The pics here are last two Northern lights I grabbed from outside and cleared of mold and they've been doing good. No new mold, and old spots of rot or whatever isn't growing or spreading, plus new hairs are developing and purple actually came after bringing them under the 320 full spectrum led. The little one is a white widow photo female I'm lst. She been through some drama but is super strong.

IMG_20240810_175241596.jpg

IMG_20240810_175259492.jpg

IMG_20240810_175304795_HDR.jpg

Looks good. This my second run n kinda crazy story. Started everything inside then outside they went. Had like four Northern light auto rqs n several others that were photos and one unknown auto that got mold n I had to chop. Had some huge nuggets but because I started too early with autos I didn't anticipate humidity levels and it got more than one autos plus a mimosa auto. Lesson learned. Still have four "towering" photos that will be great weed at around 6'. Those will do fine because when they flower it'll be less humid. The pics here are last two Northern lights I grabbed from outside and cleared of mold and they've been doing good. No new mold, and old spots of rot or whatever isn't growing or spreading, plus new hairs are developing and purple actually came after bringing them under the 320 full spectrum led. The little one is a white widow photo female I'm lst. She been through some drama but is super strong.

IMG_20240810_175241596.jpg

IMG_20240810_175259492.jpg

IMG_20240810_175304795_HDR.jpg
So see the leaves....ewe. They started yellowing outside before mold incident n I kinda let em go until they lightly crack at the stalk, then I pull them off. Otherwise I let them stay because I watched my mimosa. The purple set in mid flower...in the stems of fan leaves n as those leaves slowly died I watched the purple leave the stem and go into the bud. So I wait until u can push slight pressure close the base and they'll crack really easy. But these leaves are just ugly, but the plant is still growing. I search it everyday for any signs of mold. Temps are 77 max n humidity is 61. Sry can't bring down much farther until I buy dehumidifier. So I'm using fresh air exchange with bigger exhaust n fans to help with humidity.

So see the leaves....ewe. They started yellowing outside before mold incident n I kinda let em go until they lightly crack at the stalk, then I pull them off. Otherwise I let them stay because I watched my mimosa. The purple set in mid flower...in the stems of fan leaves n as those leaves slowly died I watched the purple leave the stem and go into the bud. So I wait until u can push slight pressure close the base and they'll crack really easy. But these leaves are just ugly, but the plant is still growing. I search it everyday for any signs of mold. Temps are 77 max n humidity is 61. Sry can't bring down much farther until I buy dehumidifier. So I'm using fresh air exchange with bigger exhaust n fans to help with humidity.
I'm still learning though. I admit I've harvested without any mold incident too early without knowing because I thought trichs on sugar leaves was the harvest point ... lmao.

I'm still learning though. I admit I've harvested without any mold incident too early without knowing because I thought trichs on sugar leaves was the harvest point ... lmao.
What's the trichomes like on the one yellowing now as she looks ready?

Welcome to 420 Magazine @chad43764

Beautiful garden you have go there. :welldone:
What is the baking soda for?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @chad43764

Beautiful garden you have go there. :welldone:
What is the baking soda for?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Also, we now have a Fungi section if you would like to grow mushrooms.
Well, I thought about humidity n how to lower it so I stuck a few of those n there. Lol.

What's the trichomes like on the one yellowing now as she looks ready?
Okay. There's a total of two Northern lights and one white widow. Both Northern light plants are yellowing. Now I'm glad u asked that as we gotz some brainstorming. Okay. They're not ready. I use a jewelers loupe and a phone one but phone one hard to use. The trichs are changing. Some spots have some Milky, but mainly clear. However, there was some redheads before I saw any milky n I'm assuming that's because it's a heavy indica or heavy sativa. Basically, I've read a few posts that claim to have red or amber heads before milky. Is that due to the genetics coded to that plant pertaining to the indica or sativa? These plants if I'm not mistaken are heavy indica. Therefore, because common traits of indica include body high instead of uplifting like sativa there'll be inherent initial amber trichs before the rest. Is this possible?

Welcome to a real "Grow Channel" chad!

Happy growing! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom