Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

Hello 420 folks.

I've been using fabric pots for the last 10 years but decided to give them up because of maintenance. Changing over to plastic, I don't have to go to the laundry mat to get them clean after every harvest. 😂 Pain in the ass!

Pulled down the SLH F5s from Ethos and really talk shit about his gear but after smoking a nug that fell off during drying. I apologize, because that shit is smoking!

5x5
2 "big bad wolf" from CSI which is Chem D x Chem 91
2 SLH clones from Ethos up front
IMG_20240912_111840544.jpg

3x3
Out of the 9 seedlings, I'll narrow it down to 4 plants.
The 2 seedlings to the right are freebies from @North Atlantic Seed Co . Which is a Mob (mother of berries x Chocolate Pie) and Sparkelicious to the left.
IMG_20240912_111951776.jpg

2x2 clones from the 5x5
They don't look great but they will root.
IMG_20240912_111934572.jpg

4x4 is drying

Cheers folks!
Go Gators this Saturday, going to beat Texas AM
I thought fab pots had benefits that were worth the extra hassle, air pruning, etc. Its funny how things become a problem at scale, I still have my initial pack of 5G fab pots I bought 5 years ago when i started growing. I have 2 more left in that pack and just throw the used ones away (never thought to go wash them, not a bad idea actually).

Some serious buddage their Sparky looks awesome
Thanks Con! Appreciate it buddy. Hope you have a great weekend.
I got rid of the fabric pots too. For ease of cleanup at the end of the grow !
Everything looks great nice work!
I agree Northward. Much easier to deal with then the fabric. Good to see you!
Go Gators 🐊! NASC is a great company. Nice to see you back in action bro with everything looking 👀 good 👍. Hope you n yours are doing well too. CL🍀
Hey Captain! Good to see you, hope all is well brother. Go Gators
You have any grows going on now?
Nice looking babies and clones, and the grownups look good too. But the two Big Bad Wolfs (Wolves?) in the back have completely different looks to them. From seed I'm guessing?
Hey Shedster! Big bad wolf is the name from CSI Humboldt. Yes, from seed the two in the back.
I agree with you on them being different looking. Hopefully one out of the two will be good 👍.
Hope you guys are ok with all those fires in Cali.
We just have to worry about Hurricanes over here.
MOB, interesting, they all look healthy my friend! Good news about those Ethos SLH, I was ready to trade the rest of my Ethos beans and send them a nasty gram on there web site :)
Yeah, I was just in my head with that strain. Definitely, surprised me with that sample nug smoke.
That Mob x Chocolate Pie sounds great from NASC. Hope to find a keeper bro.
Congrats on your upcoming harvest.
I thought fab pots had benefits that were worth the extra hassle, air pruning, etc. Its funny how things become a problem at scale, I still have my initial pack of 5G fab pots I bought 5 years ago when i started growing. I have 2 more left in that pack and just throw the used ones away (never thought to go wash them, not a bad idea actually).
Yeah 024, just something different! I only have positive things to say about fabric pots other than a pain in the ass after harvest.
This way, no more orders for fabric, cleaning, etc. Just easier in the long run.
Hope you guys have a great weekend

Flowering ladies looking good Sparky wall to wall grenades in there!
Im with you on the fabric pots, gave them up a couple of years ago and went with plastic haven’t missed having to clean the fabrics and having water come out the side of the pots while watering them!

Flowering ladies looking good Sparky wall to wall grenades in there!
Im with you on the fabric pots, gave them up a couple of years ago and went with plastic haven’t missed having to clean the fabrics and having water come out the side of the pots while watering them!
Appreciate it N.
Thanks for stopping by brother!
💯 On the fabric pots. Plus, it's just cheaper in the long run too.
Great seeing you.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom