Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

I feed feed feed feed feed feed feed feed feed feed feed feed feed feed feed and just keep feeding you feel me dawgs 🤣
lol....just spewed a little coffee onto the keyboard

I’ve heard that more recently too. Crescendo was a dud but I am willing to chalk that up to an early harvest. I have a white wedding I want to run next and if it’s week I’m going to go too something a little less novel but tried and true.
We all get a dud every so often bro! Your plant now looks amazing. That's going to be great smoke, heard a lot of great things about Twenty/20 genetics.
Your plants look badass bro and my wife wants to adopt your dog!
😂.. Louie is a great addition..lol..he's just 3.3lbs now but mature around 5 lbs.. 😂. My cat can totally whoop his ass.
Bruv! Mad tings a gwan ina de Haze & Mango berry yard! Looks like lemon zest to me! 🍋 💪

King lui in the hood!
No doubt bro, King Louie running things.
Yeah, I'm excited on one of the SLH..reaks of lemon zest. Thankfully, I have a clone in Veg.
I feed feed feed feed feed feed feed feed feed feed feed feed feed feed feed and just keep feeding you feel me dawgs 🤣
Yeah, you're in coco, would not recommend all that feed in promix.. 😂 but coco is the shit, best indoor medium for results and I don't use it..lol
Cheers bro

28 days of 11/13
5x5
Just checked underneath the plants for herms and didn't find any..so, we are good to go.humidity been extremely high and Dehumidifier running on overdrive..
Promix
PH 6.3
Ppms 1100
Cal/mag 20 MLS
Maxi grow 10 ml Maxi Bloom 10 mls
5 gallon bucket
Plain watering next with a little runoff.
IMG_20240801_154608477.jpg

4x4
Probably getting rid of the Cap Junky, been running her for a while and it's time to let go after this round
3 SLH
1 Cap
2 Chem D x Chem 91
Still have another month or longer before the flip.
IMG_20240801_154648009.jpg

3x3
2 Sister Pearl (Cap j x Marshmallow OG)
IMG_20240801_154532738.jpg

Hopefully in a couple more weeks we can flip. They're in their finals, so were good to go

Cheers folks

The flowering ones are entering that bulking phase which is always my favorite, and the incoming class is freshman green! Speaking ow which:
Ready for some College football, my Gators are predicted going 5-7 this year. No way after last couple of years in recruiting..we go a least 8-4..
Goo Gators
I'm still watching various bowl games from December on the DVR to keep me until they all start up again! Go Blue. :)

[I lost your thread in the shutdown two days ago.
:eek:
]

The flowering ones are entering that bulking phase which is always my favorite, and the incoming class is freshman green! Speaking ow which:

I'm still watching various bowl games from December on the DVR to keep me until they all start up again! Go Blue. :)

[I lost your thread in the shutdown two days ago.
:eek:
]
Hopefully they bulk up this week Shed, they're a little behind schedule, but it's all good.

They're giving us/prediction4.5 game win season this year for the gators. Even though our schedule is the hardest in college football really think we can pull out 8 wins this year with our 6th year QB and upgraded defense.

5x5
33 days of 11/13
3 SLH from Ethos
1 Cap Junky cut back right

Hot this year and indoor RH at a all time high.
IMG_20240806_123016530.jpg

3x3
2 Sister Pearl
Which is my 2nd fem cross that's Cap Junky Mom x Marshmallow OG
Another week until flip, super stinky in veg and off the stem rub. Only landed 25 Fems beans
IMG_20240806_122611969.jpg

4x4
Another week until transplant, waiting for the 5x5
2 seedlings of "big bad Wolf" from CSI
3 clones of the SLH from Ethos
1 seedling of Sour D x Irene kush from csi
IMG_20240806_123135317.jpg

2x2 empty waiting for cuts in the 4x4

Cheers folks, hope everyone is well and safe!

2 Sister Pearl
Another week until flip, super stinky in veg and off the stem rub. Only landed 25 Fems beans

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💪💪💪💪💪💪
Say no more brother say no more!

Hopefully they bulk up this week Shed, they're a little behind schedule, but it's all good.

They're giving us/prediction4.5 game win season this year for the gators. Even though our schedule is the hardest in college football really think we can pull out 8 wins this year with our 6th year QB and upgraded defense.

5x5
33 days of 11/13
3 SLH from Ethos

3x3
2 Sister Pearl

4x4

Cheers folks, hope everyone is

well and safe
They are all looking good you have some interesting strains going on there

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💪💪💪💪💪💪
Say no more brother say no more!
:high-five:.. appreciate it big G. Hope this heat settles down soon.
Great entry for POTM bro. She's a looker..
They are all looking good you have some interesting strains going on there
Thanks Con! Try to mix it up every so often. Hope you're doing well buddy.
How did you turn them for pollen Sparkey?
Hey Stone,
Sprayed my Marshmallow OG week before the flip and couple weeks after on the same branch with just one spray a day.
It didn't produce a lot of pollen compared to males but I'm happy with small amount of beans.
Cheers bud
image.jpg

IMG_20240112_082454947.jpg

That's awesome that we can get it off the shelf now! I might just do that! Did you leave the branch on for the rest of the grow or cut it and put it in water away from the unpollinated buds?
Thanks Stone,
I pollinated the Cap j around 4 weeks in flower. Think my Marshmallow was in a 1 gal, tossed the pollen a couple times and culled the plant after that.
It was just the 2 plants in my 3x3 at the time, so no cross pollination on the other tents/plants

Thanks Stone,
I pollinated the Cap j around 4 weeks in flower. Think my Marshmallow was in a 1 gal, tossed the pollen a couple times and culled the plant after that.
It was just the 2 plants in my 3x3 at the time, so no cross pollination on the other tents/plants
Ok so the whole plant. I have to figure if I want to go for a branch or the whole bush. Having pollen from a male donor around I can pick a small to mid/small size bud and hit it and keep the rest without seeds. It's a different story turning them I think. Thanks! I think a smallish whole plant may be it.

5x5
33 days of 11/13
3 SLH from Ethos

3x3
2 Sister Pearl

4x4

Cheers folks, hope everyone is well and safe!
6th year qb? lol......dude slamming geritol at the half, greying of the head and facial hair, smoking in the huddle. He might want to think about focusing on his academic career :).

I am so jacked football is back......btw your plants look freaky my friend. I need to check out Big Bad Wolf. Who is CSI?

6th year qb? lol......dude slamming geritol at the half, greying of the head and facial hair, smoking in the huddle. He might want to think about focusing on his academic career :).

I am so jacked football is back......btw your plants look freaky my friend. I need to check out Big Bad Wolf. Who is CSI?
Yeah, he's a little older for sure. 😂 Playing his second year at Florida, transfer from Wisconsin. They gave these kids another year of eligibility because of COVID. Plus, all these NIL contracts for these college players. Some are making more money than some NFL players.. crazy 🤣

Humboldt CSI seeds. Dudes got mad respect in the game. Really like his gear!
Ch
Ok so the whole plant. I have to figure if I want to go for a branch or the whole bush. Having pollen from a male donor around I can pick a small to mid/small size bud and hit it and keep the rest without seeds. It's a different story turning them I think. Thanks! I think a smallish whole plant may be it.
I just sprayed one branch on the plant, that's why it was only in a gallon pot. Definitely thought it would have been more viable pollen, especially shaking it over the Mom. You can clearly see pollen going everywhere during pollination but maybe some of it is sterile.?
Think some strains (not all) don't produce much reversal pollen. Heard this also from CSI when he tried to reverse his Irene kush and OG kush aka triangle.

Yeah, he's a little older for sure. 😂 Playing his second year at Florida, transfer from Wisconsin. They gave these kids another year of eligibility because of COVID. Plus, all these NIL contracts for these college players. Some are making more money than some NFL players.. crazy 🤣

Humboldt CSI seeds. Dudes got mad respect in the game. Really like his gear!
Ch

I just sprayed one branch on the plant, that's why it was only in a gallon pot. Definitely thought it would have been more viable pollen, especially shaking it over the Mom. You can clearly see pollen going everywhere during pollination but maybe some of it is sterile.?
Think some strains (not all) don't produce much reversal pollen. Heard this also from CSI when he tried to reverse his Irene kush and OG kush aka triangle.
I hear some are more resilient too. Been at it for years half assed I suppose. All fails for the learning.Time and dedicated space is what I haven't allowed so far. I'm also kind of fond of regular seeds too. I'd still like to get it done one day. Fem seeds are very care free.

I hear some are more resilient too. Been at it for years half assed I suppose. All fails for the learning.Time and dedicated space is what I haven't allowed so far. I'm also kind of fond of regular seeds too. I'd still like to get it done one day. Fem seeds are very care free.
Yeah, me too Stone.. love me some regs, it's just hard with my indoor setup to find a keeper male. A special dude pops up every couple of years and grab him for pollen.
I did find nice males on my Sparkelicious ( my first strain) and Yowie crosses.
Which I'm going to run some Sparkelicious again soon.

Cheers and good luck brother

Yeah, me too Stone.. love me some regs, it's just hard with my indoor setup to find a keeper male. A special dude pops up every couple of years and grab him for pollen.
I did find nice males on my Sparkelicious ( my first strain) and Yowie crosses.
Which I'm going to run some Sparkelicious again soon.

Cheers and good luck brother
Have you started regs with 12/12 for the first couple weeks to get sex around 30 days? Some of us have been doing it with good outcomes. @Keffka got it from a soil book by The Rev and got us on it. I think it was him. Anyway, it helps with regs to know in 30 days. I have it here if you're interested.

Have you started regs with 12/12 for the first couple weeks to get sex around 30 days? Some of us have been doing it with good outcomes. @Keffka got it from a soil book by The Rev and got us on it. I think it was him. Anyway, it helps with regs to know in 30 days. I have it here if you're interested.
Thanks brother @Keffka not coming over here and I don't blame him.. 😂..but appreciate you bro

Back
Top Bottom