Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

40 days since flip on 11/13
3 Super Lemon Haze F5, which isn't a SLH. It's Jack Herer x Lemon Skunk. Big difference, don't want to miss advertise.
I'm cutting back on cal/mag because I see so much of it in my catch pan. So at this stage since my fans are fading and hairs are coming down hard I disco the Cal/mag and just running bloom with a Carbohydrate that's it.
IMG_20240813_150852090.jpg

3x3
Sister Pearl ( Cap Junky Mom x Marshmallow OG)
IMG_20240813_150911076.jpg

First time using plastic in quit awhile. Waiting for the 5x5 which is in a month or so
Cheers folk
IMG_20240813_150939689.jpg

40 days since flip on 11/13
3 Super Lemon Haze F5, which isn't a SLH. It's Jack Herer x Lemon Skunk. Big difference, don't want to miss advertise.
I'm cutting back on cal/mag because I see so much of it in my catch pan. So at this stage since my fans are fading and hairs are coming down hard I disco the Cal/mag and just running bloom with a Carbohydrate that's it.
IMG_20240813_150852090.jpg

3x3
Sister Pearl ( Cap Junky Mom x Marshmallow OG)
IMG_20240813_150911076.jpg

First time using plastic in quit awhile. Waiting for the 5x5 which is in a month or so
Cheers folk
IMG_20240813_150939689.jpg
Looks awesome in there. Are the SLH in the back (the taller ones)? They look dense. You actually see calmag in the pan? I'll have to look for that, never seen it runoff visibly but also never looked.

The dank tent has some nice natural fade going on and the Sister Pearls are off to a great start!
Thanks brother! The fade came on a little quicker than normal.
Hope you guys are good after the earthquake hitting LA
Looks awesome in there. Are the SLH in the back (the taller ones)? They look dense. You actually see calmag in the pan? I'll have to look for that, never seen it runoff visibly but also never looked.
There's one SLH in the back left, back right is the Cap Junky..the rest are SLH.
Yeah, clearly I've added too much cal/mag from the looks. It looks like concentrated pee.. usually, in flower when it's that darker color I'll start backing down on the cal/mag because clearly there's enough to make it through flower in the medium

54 days of 11/13.
1 cap junky cut
3 ethos SLH f5. Not very impressed with the flower quality. It will be my last Ethos run. Thought brother knew what he was doing but clearly NOT.just tossing pollen.
All good though. Hopefully it smokes.
Hopefully 25 to 28 zips this run if the quality is good 👍
Water only with 15% runoff.. still reading 700 ppms runoff after two waterings..
IMG_20240827_151109519.jpg

Veg area.
2 Chem from CSI ( going to be dank)
2 SLH f5 clones from last batch.
IMG_20240827_151228074.jpg

Cheers, much love folks.
Planted 10 Sparkelicious beans, which is a og mom x Purple dream dad. It was my first strain couple years back. Hopefully I can pull a diamond out.

420 need to add a 🔥 button for me to hit every time you post bro 🤣 looks like a great smoke to me homie interested to know if you picked the right pheno to clone when you've smoked them all lol.
Water only with 15% runoff.. still reading 700 ppms runoff after two waterings..
That shows how much nutrients that HP can actually hold. I picked up some more Coco yesterday but was looking at the canna Terra thinking if it could compare to your HP.
Your to to make sure them filters are on point 🤣 you about to blow up the block if not! 🤣 Over these ways we call it kem because we wired like that 🤣
Sparkelicious
Say no more 💪

420 need to add a 🔥 button for me to hit every time you post bro 🤣 looks like a great smoke to me homie interested to know if you picked the right pheno to clone when you've smoked them all lol.

That shows how much nutrients that HP can actually hold. I picked up some more Coco yesterday but was looking at the canna Terra thinking if it could compare to your HP.

Your to to make sure them filters are on point 🤣 you about to blow up the block if not! 🤣 Over these ways we call it kem because we wired like that 🤣

Say no more 💪
Appreciate you bro, win some, lose some!
HP holds a lot of nutrients for sure, so usually I give myself 2 weeks just watering only to kill some of that "green" in the plant.
Always, a lot harder to grow indoors in the summer time when RH is blasting bro.
The flowering crew all look great but back right looks like the Swiss Alps!

Are you gonna toss/gift the SLH clones now? And :goodluck: with the Sparkelicious pheno hunt.
Thanks Shedster, no, I'm going to keep my veg clones SLH and pray they come out decent in flower. I'll disco them after the clone run.

Thanks man on the Sparkelicious, super excited to run some phenos of the Sparkelicious.. there's a really nice apple and grape pheno I'm going after. Especially, if I'm going to repo it.

Hope you are doing well bro!
Cheers

54 days of 11/13.
1 cap junky cut
3 ethos SLH f5. Not very impressed with the flower quality. It will be my last Ethos run. Thought brother knew what he was doing but clearly NOT.just tossing pollen.
All good though. Hopefully it smokes.
Hopefully 25 to 28 zips this run if the quality is good 👍
IMG_20240827_151109519.jpg

Veg area.
2 SLH f5 clones from last batch.
IMG_20240827_151228074.jpg

Cheers, much love folks.
Planted 10 Sparkelicious beans, which is a og mom x Purple dream dad. It was my first strain couple years back. Hopefully I can pull a diamond out.

Looks awesome bro. Bummed to hear about your ethos. I am going to try their white wedding in a couple of weeks. Maybe my last shot with them as well if I don’t get some high quality bud.

Say no more 💪
Thanks homie! Hope you are doing well my bro!
Can't wait for some cooler weather.
63 days of 11/13.. 3 or 4 more days until the chop.
The flowering crew all look great but back right looks like the Swiss Alps!

Are you gonna toss/gift the SLH clones now? And :goodluck: with the Sparkelicious pheno hunt.
Thanks Shedster! One more run of the SLH clones.. gotta cover the seed cost.. 😂
Definitely a hunt for Sparkelicious pheno, there's a grape and apple pheno that's incredible bro.
Just OG mom x blue dream/GDP. Plan on making some F2s.
Looks awesome bro. Bummed to hear about your ethos. I am going to try their white wedding in a couple of weeks. Maybe my last shot with them as well if I don’t get some high quality bud.
Haven't smoked Ethos bro yet, so hopefully it smokes better than the looks!

63 days on 11/13
Chopping in 3 or 4 days
IMG_20240904_123513780.jpg

IMG_20240904_065639783~2.jpg

4x4
Chem d x chem 91 (big bad from from CSI) in front
The other 2 in the back are SLH f5s
IMG_20240904_123556181.jpg

3x3
Sparkelicious hunt
8 seedlings
2x2
Cuts on the big bad wolf (chem)

Cheers folks

Hello 420 folks.

I've been using fabric pots for the last 10 years but decided to give them up because of maintenance. Changing over to plastic, I don't have to go to the laundry mat to get them clean after every harvest. 😂 Pain in the ass!

Pulled down the SLH F5s from Ethos and really talk shit about his gear but after smoking a nug that fell off during drying. I apologize, because that shit is smoking!

5x5
2 "big bad wolf" from CSI which is Chem D x Chem 91
2 SLH clones from Ethos up front
IMG_20240912_111840544.jpg

3x3
Out of the 9 seedlings, I'll narrow it down to 4 plants.
The 2 seedlings to the right are freebies from @North Atlantic Seed Co . Which is a Mob (mother of berries x Chocolate Pie) and Sparkelicious to the left.
IMG_20240912_111951776.jpg

2x2 clones from the 5x5
They don't look great but they will root.
IMG_20240912_111934572.jpg

4x4 is drying

Cheers folks!
Go Gators this Saturday, going to beat Texas AM

Thanks homie! Hope you are doing well my bro!
Can't wait for some cooler weather.
63 days of 11/13.. 3 or 4 more days until the chop.

Thanks Shedster! One more run of the SLH clones.. gotta cover the seed cost.. 😂
Definitely a hunt for Sparkelicious pheno, there's a grape and apple pheno that's incredible bro.
Just OG mom x blue dream/GDP. Plan on making some F2s.

Haven't smoked Ethos bro yet, so hopefully it smokes better than the looks!

63 days on 11/13
Chopping in 3 or 4 days
IMG_20240904_123513780.jpg

IMG_20240904_065639783~2.jpg

4x4
Chem d x chem 91 (big bad from from CSI) in front
The other 2 in the back are SLH f5s
IMG_20240904_123556181.jpg

3x3
Sparkelicious hunt
8 seedlings
2x2
Cuts on the big bad wolf (chem)

Cheers folk
Some serious buddage their Sparky looks awesome

Hello 420 folks.

I've been using fabric pots for the last 10 years but decided to give them up because of maintenance. Changing over to plastic, I don't have to go to the laundry mat to get them clean after every harvest. 😂 Pain in the ass!

Pulled down the SLH F5s from Ethos and really talk shit about his gear but after smoking a nug that fell off during drying. I apologize, because that shit is smoking!

5x5

3x3
The 2 seedlings to the right are freebies from @North Atlantic Seed Co . Which is a Mob (mother of berries x Chocolate Pie) and Sparkelicious to the left.

2x2 clones from the 5x5

4x4 is drying

Cheers folks!
Hello 420 folks.

5x5

3x3

2x2 clones from the 5x5

4x4 is drying

Cheers folks!
I got rid of the fabric pots too. For ease of cleanup at the end of the grow !
Everything looks great nice work!

Hello 420 folks.

5x5

3x3

2x2 clones from the 5x5

4x4 is drying

Cheers folks!
Go Gators 🐊! NASC is a great company. Nice to see you back in action bro with everything looking 👀 good 👍. Hope you n yours are doing well too. CL🍀

Hello 420 folks.

5x5

3x3

2x2 clones from the 5x5

4x4 is drying

Cheers folks!
MOB, interesting, they all look healthy my friend! Good news about those Ethos SLH, I was ready to trade the rest of my Ethos beans and send them a nasty gram on there web site :)

Back
Top Bottom