Heavens Shores - Bill's 2022 Grow: Come Meet Howie! Show Us Your Grow Too - Bring A Pic

I threw a rod thru the block of that 55 racing and traded it back to the junkyard plus 800 bucks for a 73 Roadrunner. Automatic on the column with bench seats and a 383. But of all my possessions I miss my 73 Vette and 50 FL. CLšŸ€
Fbranch, ga. Watcha know about that braddah ā¤ just had to do a "shoutout" šŸ¤£ 985 baby all the way..lol
Used to be called 365 back in the day. His property was off Friendship Rd. and back then it was a dirt road Williams Rd. I imagine itā€™s all built up now but back then it was the sticks. CLšŸ€

I still have my 70 olds cutlass, 455 headers factory hurst dual gate shifter, posi, tach & clock
It came with the w31 package

I still have my 70 olds cutlass, 455 headers factory hurst dual gate shifter, posi, tach & clock
It came with the w31 package
Thatā€™s worth some major $$$ now, I had a friend that had a couple of them back in the 80s. Nice carā€™s but I was always into Bow ties and Mopar. CLšŸ€

Well this took some catching up!

ā¤ļø Howie with the scarf

I had an hours sleep and then woke up ate 2 left over mince pies and went back to sleep!

Hey @HashFart :ciao:
Hope your enjoying your weekend my friend.
Bill284 Method is like rocket fuel for your roots.
Works in any pot.
With anything you put in it.
I grow huge healthy roots!!
For my efforts I get a magnificent pot plant.:thumb:
You should try it.
Virtually impossible to overwater.
So many benefits.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:
Iā€™ve been adding layers of perlite in everything as buffer and root booster a la Bill method but not the frash. Seems like its a valuable addition.
Thanks for the insight my friend.
I really appreciate the feedback.
I might need to update the watering technique that I use.
Constant runoff.
It's something to be delt with, especially inside.
That's great that you adjusted it to suit your own needs.:thumb:
That's what it's all about.
Experimentation and learning. :thanks:
You Rock. :high-five:

Yeah I grow on a tiled floor. A tray under everything and a dedicated wet/dry vacuum are what I use. But weā€™ll see now its 18 plants not 2 now!

Oh Caddyshack! Somehow I only watched it during covid lockdown. I was an aspiring golfer for a year or two aged about 11 and my Dad said it was too grown up for it.

Chevy Chase in that is so Zen and chilled. Awesome. I might have been better at golf had ai seen him then!

Did you ride 125 or 250 bill! I couldn't handle that 250 2 stroke. Grew up riding but 125 is all i could handle
Started on an 1976 Rm 100.
Finish on a Cr 250, but should have stuck with a tricycle.
I wouldn't have broken so many bones.
I have 2 CRF's in storage, I shouldn't ride them either.
A tube floating down river is my speed now. :rofl:
Take care Amigo. :ciao:

Well this took some catching up!

ā¤ļø Howie with the scarf

I had an hours sleep and then woke up ate 2 left over mince pies and went back to sleep!

Iā€™ve been adding layers of perlite in everything as buffer and root booster a la Bill method but not the frash. Seems like its a valuable addition.

Yeah I grow on a tiled floor. A tray under everything and a dedicated wet/dry vacuum are what I use. But weā€™ll see now its 18 plants not 2 now!

Oh Caddyshack! Somehow I only watched it during covid lockdown. I was an aspiring golfer for a year or two aged about 11 and my Dad said it was too grown up for it.

Chevy Chase in that is so Zen and chilled. Awesome. I might have been better at golf had ai seen him then!
Loved playing golf, I've got a story. :rofl:
I need a few minutes to type it.
Remind me later.
How are you doing this morning?

Motorbike golfing šŸ˜‚šŸæšŸæ

Still recovering from getting high on my own supply, after hours of physical work yesterday. Some aches and pains but man Iā€™m happy. The feedback from others that have tried it mostly - yeah use less its too strong šŸ˜‚

New crop all pumping away and recovering if they had a issue. Feel like a genius today. But 100% know some new problem awaits šŸ˜‚

But seeing the outdoor ones prosper is if anything the best feeling. No electricity required. Just au naturel - thatā€™s pretty cool!

Nicksie (my dog) is out by herself on balcony by my SIP though so evasive action required!

Catch up in a bit!

Motorbike golfing šŸ˜‚šŸæšŸæ

Still recovering from getting high on my own supply, after hours of physical work yesterday. Some aches and pains but man Iā€™m happy. The feedback from others that have tried it mostly - yeah use less its too strong šŸ˜‚

New crop all pumping away and recovering if they had a issue. Feel like a genius today. But 100% know some new problem awaits šŸ˜‚

But seeing the outdoor ones prosper is if anything the best feeling. No electricity required. Just au naturel - thatā€™s pretty cool!

Nicksie (my dog) is out by herself on balcony by my SIP though so evasive action required!

Catch up in a bit!
Watch she doesn't lick it to death. :rofl:
Nice to have the sun on your ladies.
Nothing but the best.:thumb:
We had some here once.:rolleyes:

Started on an 1976 Rm 100.
Finish on a Cr 250, but should have stuck with a tricycle.
I wouldn't have broken so many bones.
I have 2 CRF's in storage, I shouldn't ride them either.
A tube floating down river is my speed now. :rofl:
Take care Amigo. :ciao:

You wouldnā€™t think that going from a 100 or 125 was that big of a difference but the weight and power of a 250 is like nite n day.First time I got on a 250 it scared the šŸ’© out of me but it was exciting as hell. CLšŸ€

You wouldnā€™t think that going from a 100 or 125 was that big of a difference but the weight and power of a 250 is like nite n day.First time I got on a 250 it scared the šŸ’© out of me but it was exciting as hell. CLšŸ€
The best feeling is that gate drop.
Screaming through the first corner on fire. :surf:
That'll let you know your alive. Hehe

Tonight Iā€™m riding my 16 year old daughterā€™d 125cc semi auto. It has a basket on the front.
Get to the lights and the tourists on their big heavy 150cc bikes with CVR boxes are blown away if I want. They race these thing here. Skinny wheels and big exhausts. Iā€™ll take a pic - its such an old lady looking bike šŸ˜‚

My preferred one is a 150cc CVR but its the small size not the ones the tourists like. Lighter, more nimble in traffic, can carry more stuff.

Also I actually have a motorbike license unlike 90% of tourists who think this is a good plsce to learn how to ride one šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Tonight Iā€™m riding my 16 year old daughterā€™d 125cc semi auto. It has a basket on the front.
Get to the lights and the tourists on their big heavy 150cc bikes with CVR boxes are blown away if I want. They race these thing here. Skinny wheels and big exhausts. Iā€™ll take a pic - its such an old lady looking bike šŸ˜‚

My preferred one is a 150cc CVR but its the small size not the ones the tourists like. Lighter, more nimble in traffic, can carry more stuff.

Also I actually have a motorbike license unlike 90% of tourists who think this is a good plsce to learn how to ride one šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
How is the truck coming?
You should wait for it.
It's dangerous there on a 2 wheeler .
Crazy driver's there.
Does anyone obey the lights or rules?

The noise those 250s made on power band my gosh never heard anything like it b...s tingling :laughtwo:

The noise those 250s made on power band my gosh never heard anything like it b...s tingling :laughtwo:
That sound and the smell of Belray 2 stroke oil always makes my heart pound.
Probably part of the reason I'm half deff too. :rofl:
Love that sound.

How is the truck coming?
You should wait for it.
It's dangerous there on a 2 wheeler .
Crazy driver's there.
Does anyone obey the lights or rules?

Truck still here - kid off school today (first day back after Christmas and she has a cold - face palm!). For say 1-2 miles scooter is fine. No worries on parking. I have a very nice Bell full face lid I wear. The Thais obey the rules of the Thai roads (these are very different to the Laws of the Thai Roads) but are learnable after 5 years here. I basically ride at like 30mph way off to the side of the road and treat everyone like they are trying to murder me with guns and knives. Stay away from everyone. The real danger comes at this time of year full of western tourists never ridden a bike thinking "give way" "indicate" "my right of way" apply here and they're mostly drunk or high - they wouldn't drive their cars drunk or high back home but think here they'll ride a motorbike with no license like that. So yeah 80 dead every day in a country with the same population as the UK (about 70 million) and twice as many vehicles. Its 2 a day dead there or something. Go figure...

Couple of bike pics. The basket bike and the CVR 150. Lovely for a hop to 7/11 thereā€™s a 12 year old 125 out at the moment.
Mthe basket bike there is actually a race class 110cc and that whoch is 125cc. They do tar and dirt and skinny little tyres, mega exhaust systems. Big thing but more north Thailand.

View media item 1889053
But I realised I can repurpose the basket bike as a delivery bikeā€¦

šŸ˜…

Back
Top Bottom