Heavens Shores - Bill's 2022 Grow: Come Meet Howie! Show Us Your Grow Too - Bring A Pic

Oh yeah. Fourrrr, hehe
Humber Valley was a public coarse near my house growing up.
One Monday Don and I decided to bag off school and go play.
We swung by a buddies and grabbed a Q.P. of Black Hash so we could have a smoke.
I grab my clubs and break off a chunk and casuly throw the rest under the seat of my 76 Ford Pinto in the parking lot of Humber Valley.
Pay, tee off no problem.
As we are approaching the first green we see a gentleman behind some tree's watching us.
Odd but ok.
Putt out tee off, second green same thing, there is a guy just standing there watching us. :rolleyes:
Now we are getting worried.
I've a half ounce in my pocket and 3 1/2 ounces stupidly under my driver's seat.
This is the 80's and not quite legal yet.
So we tee off, shitting our selves, young kids.
3rd fairway I'm walking upto my ball and behind me is a bright yellow Metro Toronto Police Cruiser coming through the trees and down the center of the fairway right at us.
Previous experience tells me running get you chased.
So I slid the hash out dropped it on the fairway and squished it into the ground with my spikes, as the Cruiser sped up tword us.
I'm thinking this is it I'm feked, that's weight, not a couple joints.
Well he veers around us and excelates down the fairway.
Don looks at me we grab our clubs and beeline for the parking lot.
Turns out someone robbed the variety store across the street and ran off through the golf course.
They didn't give a dam about us, but I was shitting myself that day.
Didn't even care about the hash I pushed into the ground, I was happy to get out of dodge.
I'm pretty sure I went to class for the rest of the week, didn't play golf again for a while. :rofl:
If I had have ran he would have busted me.
Like poker you have to know when to hold em.
And when to fold em , or run like hell.
No Tiger Woods.:rolleyes:
Do you play?
That story was definitely worth waiting for! Takes nerves of steel not to take off under those circumstances, but I would imagine so does riding a bike on a dirt track. :)

Never played golf. No courses around where I grew up and then no one had left-handed clubs I could borrow to see if I had the slightest ability!
When I was about 5 years old we were all sitting on our bikes as a cop pulled up.
My young friends peddled off.
I stood there like a dear in the head lights.
He had cuffed me to my bicycle and drove off after the others.
Brought them all back in the Cruiser.
Why on earth did the cop round up a bunch of 5 year olds on bikes? Illegal pop-rocks ring?
both mom and Scarlet are doing well she’s sleeping in my arm while Julia showers. That woman is a Bad Ass Mom drove herself home not even 24 hrs after surgery.
Hey Twelve...congrats to you and Julia and Scarlet and Dante!
:circle-of-love:

That story was definitely worth waiting for! Takes nerves of steel not to take off under those circumstances, but I would imagine so does riding a bike on a dirt track. :)

Never played golf. No courses around where I grew up and then no one had left-handed clubs I could borrow to see if I had the slightest ability!

Why on earth did the cop round up a bunch of 5 year olds on bikes? Illegal pop-rocks ring?
We were beside the go train tracks.
It was just an empty parking lot we were riding around in.
It just so happened that he pulled up just as we had all decided to head back.
Some didn't even see him.
But you know dick tracy!!
Seen a bunch of kids taking off and instantly assumed we were up to some devious crime.
Back in the 70's cops did what ever they wanted.
No cell phone or body cams.
I imagine today there would be a bit of an uproar from the parents.
I never told mine.
I would have got heck ;)

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

We were beside the go train tracks.
It was just an empty parking lot we were riding around in.
It just so happened that he pulled up just as we had all decided to head back.
Some didn't even see him.
But you know dick tracy!!
Seen a bunch of kids taking off and instantly assumed we were up to some devious crime.
Back in the 70's cops did what ever they wanted.
No cell phone or body cams.
I imagine today there would be a bit of an uproar from the parents.
I never told mine.
I would have got heck ;)

CPD did whatever they liked for years and got away with it. They would beat the crap out of you and drop you off in a rival’s hood. They have all kinds of tricks. Bastards!Plant dope on you,or a gun if you’re a felon. Even now with the body cameras they turn them off when they’re up to their tricks. City (Taxpayers) pay millions every year for their B.S. I hate each and everyone of them. CL🍀

"As any Chicago cop will tell you, a phone book doesn't leave bruises!"
One would hold it and another would smack the hell out of it with a flashlight. Really nice guys but they were only doing their job right? Only thing is now 12yr.old kids are carrying just as much firepower and they shoot back. lol CL🍀

They can’t recruit them anymore and they’re all retiring a.s.a.p. Too dangerous for them now. Arrests are at a all time low cause they don’t want to get out of the car. If you want to kill someone do it here because you have a 88% chance of getting away with it. Lmfao 🤣 CL🍀

CPD did whatever they liked for years and got away with it. They would beat the crap out of you and drop you off in a rival’s hood. They have all kinds of tricks. Bastards!Plant dope on you,or a gun if you’re a felon. Even now with the body cameras they turn them off when they’re up to their tricks. City (Taxpayers) pay millions every year for their B.S. I hate each and everyone of them. CL🍀
Sounds like a movie script 😄

One would hold it and another would smack the hell out of it with a flashlight. Really nice guys but they were only doing their job right? Only thing is now 12yr.old kids are carrying just as much firepower and they shoot back. lol CL🍀
Too easy to get hold of firearms in the U.S

I read the book Heat 2 by Michael Mann, sequel to the movie Heat he directed with Pacino, DeNiro and Kilmer. Its a prequel/sequel and is amazing. I read a lot (not just here!) and best book of 2022 for me. But all starts with the CPD (Vincent Hannah, Pacino’s character) is so disgusted with them he quits and moves to LA. The main story that comes of that bit is a massive weed take money take down.

I read the book Heat 2 by Michael Mann, sequel to the movie Heat he directed with Pacino, DeNiro and Kilmer. Its a prequel/sequel and is amazing. I read a lot (not just here!) and best book of 2022 for me. But all starts with the CPD (Vincent Hannah, Pacino’s character) is so disgusted with them he quits and moves to LA. The main story that comes of that bit is a massive weed take money take down.
Loved the movie hope they make the next one. Read a lot inside but don’t anymore now I just watch movies 🎥. CL🍀

Thank you kindly Master Shed!

Loved the movie hope they make the next one. Read a lot inside but don’t anymore now I just watch movies 🎥. CL🍀
Any reason in particular why he leaves cpd. Maybe because they’re all dirty 🐖.?.lol CL🍀

Bill284 Method

Solo Cup to 1 Gallon Air Pot

@Bill284 Method

:420:

Filling up a grow bag is still the same process correct? CL🍀

Filling up a grow bag is still the same process correct? CL🍀
Yes any pot anything you put in it. :thumb:
You know my preference, bags are second But great choice.
Same method of filling them.
How's it going? got your stuff?

Back
Top Bottom