HD's 1st Indoor: 1200 Watt, Soil, Variety Of Autoflower

Re: HD's 1st Indoor; 1200w/soil/variety of autoflower

Sup Duck,
Sorry to hear about the herm, hopefully you caught it before any damage could be done. The rest of the garden is looking really pro. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Bro! Yep, 99.99% sure I got it b4 the first banana's fully developed. I had been watching that one especially close 'cause it always had something a little off about it. Even the 'naners looked weird/not normal, but still unmistakeable. Thanks for the good words, and thanks for checkin in!!
Aloha

A good friend indeed!! A 9g bud of duckfoot sounds great!! I guess the good part of not having meds for a week is that its soooo great when you do finally get to light up and get fully ripped!! Just out of curiousity, is it an energetic stone or a couchlock stone?
Mahalo for thinking of me for the duckfoot strain!! As soon as I get my first primo duckfoot harvested and cured I will roll up a nice fat joint to dedicate to you my friend!
:peace:
HD

Hey Duck I was wrong about it being more indica:sorry: its more sativa and the stone is more energetic, my favorite thing to do is mix up alittle of my starbust (mango) and some duckfoot roll it up WOW I love that HIGH:ganjamon:-------------Peace!

OMM that's hilarious. I can hear the news broadcasts in the near future. "Not only is marijuana a miracle medicine, but now it is helping Americans and other people of the free world fight the rising fuel costs by heating their homes during these terrible times. Hemp is being burned to power our industrial furnaces and growers worldwide are lending a hand by not only heating their own homes, but those of their neighbors by piping heat from their grow rooms through make shift exhaust systems from home depot! So let us all say it together now. God bless the Queen and God bless Stoners and most of all, God bless Marijuana! Amen! This has been a special BBC Broadcast from some secret location deep in the countryside of Northern California."

LMAO @ Wood!! Thats awesome man, fricken funny as hell with just enough reality to make me think, yeah..what if.....?!?!?! LOL!!! I guess every few months the neighbors, while enjoying the warmth from the ducting, would notice a change and stop by to say "Hey, smells like you got the Blueberry Kush going this month!! We'll be by at harvest time!" :Rasta::bongrip::ganjamon::cool:

Hello again HD
Your picture of me was right.......until I realized that have a small fan that I use to blow my girls around with can be used in another direction. So I have a nice warm CFL breeze blowing right at me.:thumb:

Nice OMM, or should I say Stoner MacGyver!! ;)

Hey Duck I was wrong about it being more indica:sorry: its more sativa and the stone is more energetic, my favorite thing to do is mix up alittle of my starbust (mango) and some duckfoot roll it up WOW I love that HIGH:ganjamon:-------------Peace!

Well, either way it sounds fantastic! Probably not nearly comparable to what you are smokin', but I'm gonna load up a bowl full of Herman and get stoned with you bud!
:peacetwo:

Well, either way it sounds fantastic! Probably not nearly comparable to what you are smokin', but I'm gonna load up a bowl full of Herman and get stoned with you bud!
:peacetwo:

Ya its so nice to be able to do that, I quit (puffen) for 14 years because of a job I had, now don't worry about that (bk. injury). Neither one of them strains are the best pain reliever but the two of them together get me so high my spirit feels like it leaves my body( what pain):smokin:My buddy left me a few gms of the starburst also, hes my bro and he has 6 great strains going ALL the time (cuttings), I've not ordered 1 seed or planted a bag seed yet thanks to my good friend----------------------------Peace from Wa. state:peacetwo:

Oh! Man! Now that was funny. Rolling one floor stuff. Thank You:thumb:

LMAO @ Wood!! Thats awesome man, fricken funny as hell with just enough reality to make me think, yeah..what if.....?!?!?! LOL!!! I guess every few months the neighbors, while enjoying the warmth from the ducting, would notice a change and stop by to say "Hey, smells like you got the Blueberry Kush going this month!! We'll be by at harvest time!" :Rasta::bongrip::ganjamon::cool:

I don't know were I come up with this stuff? When I say stuff like that to my wife, she looks at me like I've just left the top floor (without stairs or elevator) and shakes her head! She is just not into anything that I say or do that has it's source from smoking 'the herb' even humor! In her mind I look like this:ganjamon:, but in reality I look fine, more like this :Rasta:

I don't know were I come up with this stuff? When I say stuff like that to my wife, she looks at me like I've just left the top floor (without stairs or elevator) and shakes her head! She is just not into anything that I say or do that has it's source from smoking 'the herb' even humor! In her mind I look like this:ganjamon:, but in reality I look fine, more like this :Rasta:

I just can't come by here any more when I'm stoned. It's gonna kill me laughing,:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I just can't come by here any more when I'm stoned. It's gonna kill me laughing,:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

HD, OMM needs to bring his oxygen with him when he comes over, we don't want to lose him! OMM you gotta bring that nurse, you know, the one with the big buds and the wheel chair from the Nursing home. You'll be alright then. No worries! Your buddies will take care of ya. Just don't forget to bring the nurse!

HD, OMM needs to bring his oxygen with him when he comes over, we don't want to lose him! OMM you gotta bring that nurse, you know, the one with the big buds and the wheel chair from the Nursing home. You'll be alright then. No worries! Your buddies will take care of ya. Just don't forget to bring the nurse!

LMAO....yeah, I can picture him getting pushed in by a super hot rasta nurse feeding him the oxygen from one hose and the vaporizer from the other :rofl: ...damn, ya know that sounds kinda awesome, I wonder if I can hire a super hot nurse one day a weekend to push me around in a wheelchair and help me with my meds> In fact, we could all get together and make a day of it, everyone hire a hot nurse and a wheelchair for a day!!!! :cool: :cool:

LMAO....yeah, I can picture him getting pushed in by a super hot rasta nurse feeding him the oxygen from one hose and the vaporizer from the other :rofl: ...damn, ya know that sounds kinda awesome, I wonder if I can hire a super hot nurse one day a weekend to push me around in a wheelchair and help me with my meds> In fact, we could all get together and make a day of it, everyone hire a hot nurse and a wheelchair for a day!!!! :cool: :cool:

Hi HD:surf:
Soon as I read that, I knew which nurse I wanted to push me. When I have a Doctors appointment this really fine Filipino woman takes my vitals and puts her tits in my ear. My blood pressure goes thought the roof and we do it again until I'm calm. Takes a while. She has a body to kill for. Sorry Boys she's mine. Oxygen and Vape. I'm in!:thumb:

every time I want a good laugh I just check in on you guys.... how ya doing Hd

Ya its so nice to be able to do that, I quit (puffen) for 14 years because of a job I had, now don't worry about that (bk. injury). Neither one of them strains are the best pain reliever but the two of them together get me so high my spirit feels like it leaves my body( what pain):smokin:My buddy left me a few gms of the starburst also, hes my bro and he has 6 great strains going ALL the time (cuttings), I've not ordered 1 seed or planted a bag seed yet thanks to my good friend----------------------------Peace from Wa. state:peacetwo:

Wow, I cant imagine quitting for 14 years, I had to quit for 5 months a year for work for about 10 years, and that seemed about all I could handle. Sorry it took a back injury to allow you to get back to the green. Your buddy sounds great, I hope pretty soon I can be doing the same for my friends, dropping by with some free meds with the strain (or mix like you got) to help whatever the ailment is.

every time I want a good laugh I just check in on you guys.... how ya doing Hd

Me too, this journal is definately turning out to be funner than I expected. :ganjamon:
I'm doing OK MM, thanks for asking! I guess the one bummer from the weekend was Daisy Duck started to stretch and had to be chopped. I really thought she was going to fill out more, but her buds were so dense (muto foxtail pod outa pod stacked growth) there will still be some good smoke on her. Will be interesting to see what the dry weight is. I'll get some pics of her when she is dry and give all the reports on her then. I was hoping for an average of 2oz per plant, so I am going to have to get some girls up over 3oz now to make up for these first couple.
How was your weekend MM?
Peace and Aloha
HD

Hi HD:surf:
Soon as I read that, I knew which nurse I wanted to push me. When I have a Doctors appointment this really fine Filipino woman takes my vitals and puts her tits in my ear. My blood pressure goes thought the roof and we do it again until I'm calm. Takes a while. She has a body to kill for. Sorry Boys she's mine. Oxygen and Vape. I'm in!:thumb:

I know what ya mean about Filipinas (Feminine). My wife is from there. LOL Some of the best looking woman on earth!

I know what ya mean about Filipinas (Feminine). My wife is from there. LOL Some of the best looking woman on earth!

Hey who started the Luau without inviting the old Mountain High? :ganjamon:

I been watching your grows HD, some beautiful Hawaiian ladies. :thumb:

Aloha HD.

Aloha HD.

Your invited, just gotta bring your own (nurse). OMM won't share his with us!:Rasta:

Wow, I cant imagine quitting for 14 years, I had to quit for 5 months a year for work for about 10 years, and that seemed about all I could handle. Sorry it took a back injury to allow you to get back to the green. Your buddy sounds great, I hope pretty soon I can be doing the same for my friends, dropping by with some free meds with the strain (or mix like you got) to help whatever the ailment is.

Me too, this journal is definately turning out to be funner than I expected. :ganjamon:
I'm doing OK MM, thanks for asking! I guess the one bummer from the weekend was Daisy Duck started to stretch and had to be chopped. I really thought she was going to fill out more, but her buds were so dense (muto foxtail pod outa pod stacked growth) there will still be some good smoke on her. Will be interesting to see what the dry weight is. I'll get some pics of her when she is dry and give all the reports on her then. I was hoping for an average of 2oz per plant, so I am going to have to get some girls up over 3oz now to make up for these first couple.
How was your weekend MM?
Peace and Aloha
HD
Hey HD sorry to hear about Daisy, my wkend was great got see fam. have'nt seen 4 yrs.:peacetwo:

Aloha HD.

You are totally invited and the real luau is still to come!! I've just been snacking on some duckling appetizers so far. I'm stoked you are joining in brother! I've been following your LST adventures as well :reading420magazine:, as I am just getting the hang of training my girls for the first time(s). I really appreciate the kind words about my girls tho, mahalo!
Much Aloha MH
HD

Back
Top Bottom