Hazmatz Happy Hut

DAY 34 FOR WHISKEY ZULU AND CHEETARAH AUTO FLOWERS.
DAY 45 FOR FLUFFY BUTT AUTO FLOWER.

Alright good afternoon everyone it's been a few days since last update. Today everyone has been top dressed with 1/3 cup @GeoFlora Nutrients BLOOM , and they have been watered....which is one day sooner than my normal 4 day dry period. I moved them today and they felt light so gave a quick weigh and sure enough they needed it.

Alright onto the ladies:

Whiskey Zulu is in full stretch for sure, like to the point I noticed it over night lol luckily only a bit of this and it'll subside....I'm confident in my LST that I gave myself enough room for the lateral growth. But she's starting to put on the fluffy tops....shouldn't be long before she starts stacking. No issues and no negatives to report.

Cheetarah is just a wild bunch of growth lol but it's all dense healthy growth.....so it's ok . I still have done nothing but some real minor tie down on a few branches.....I wanted her to grow free but I had to mindful of the height. She is also starting to get her fluffy tops as well....maybe a week behind her sister in terms of flowering growth. But no issues and no negatives to report.

And now we have fluffy butt, so she's in stack mode I don't foresee her getting to much taller at all... Except when the buds stack..... Idk but seems to have missed stretch phase....I bought this plant from a hydro place at an unknown number of weeks old...so it could be possible that what I was tying down was the stretch??? Who knows lol . I'm happy with the production of the bud sites swelling each day, and they are starting to get the frost. No problems no negatives to report.

Other than that things are perfect (knock on wood) I can't complain things are moving along great. I hope everyone had a good weekend and a good Monday. Peace out have a dope day:headbanger:

Photos below:
Group
3 whiskey zulu
3 cheetarah
3 fluffy butt

IMG_20220404_130517361.jpg

IMG_20220404_125102828.jpg

IMG_20220404_125046689.jpg

IMG_20220404_125039475.jpg

IMG_20220404_125139405.jpg

IMG_20220404_125131904.jpg

IMG_20220404_125127189.jpg

IMG_20220404_125315038.jpg

IMG_20220404_125302436.jpg

IMG_20220404_125254805.jpg

DAY 36 FOR WHISKEY ZULU AND CHEETARAH (TRIKS) AUTO FLOWERS.

DAY 47 FOR FLUFFY BUTT (TWIZZLERS) AUTO FLOWER.

Hey wutz up hope everyone's day was great...mine was nice 60°f and got to work slow today....did plumbing work lol be t anyways this update will be short.... Cheetarah and whiskey Zulu are in full stretch ....has been this way for about a week and a half...so they should start to slow down soon... Fluffy butt is swelling and stacking up nicely...each cola is about the size of my finger so that's cool for it being in early flower ;). Other than that everyone got watered today and everyone is healthy.

So thanks for stopping by and have a dope day :headbanger:

Bonus pics of my strawberry plant and a red salvia plant I've been reviving for the last 3 months.

IMG_20220406_140154777_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220406_135333491_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220406_135325925_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220406_134302077.jpg

IMG_20220406_134656405.jpg

IMG_20220406_135050628_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220406_135104806_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220406_135116184_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220405_080137326.jpg

IMG_20220405_080204052.jpg

Hi HappyHazmat :ciao: I'm loving that strawberry plant, it's gorgeous. Especially under the pink light. Your weedy ladies are beautiful too. Fluffy Butt has a nice flat canopy and I wish all my autos would grow as many growth tips as your Whiskey Zulu.

Lovely garden :)

(Here's to being born in '88:theband:)
Good morning thanks for coming to check out my journal and for the nice words.... The strawberry plant was an experiment to see if I could revive it...and well success!? :p but for the many growth tips on whiskey Zulu that's a combo of topping and LST...well I'ma bit rougher than light when it comes to stress training lol but she liked it.

And hell yea i don't come across to many people my age here.... 88 was a good year....my parents thought so to :rofl:

Good morning thanks for coming to check out my journal and for the nice words.... The strawberry plant was an experiment to see if I could revive it...and well success!? :p but for the many growth tips on whiskey Zulu that's a combo of topping and LST...well I'ma bit rougher than light when it comes to stress training lol but she liked it.

And hell yea i don't come across to many people my age here.... 88 was a good year....my parents thought so to :rofl:
Nice grow, Happy. Had a closer look and noticed they had 6 branches. Do you find it beneficial over quad-lining or do you just get more, but smaller colas?

Nice grow, Happy. Had a closer look and noticed they had 6 branches. Do you find it beneficial over quad-lining or do you just get more, but smaller colas?
I think It technically is still quadlining lol but yea has six mains, topped once and just heavy handed Lst.... As far as bud spots imo it creates more... I wouldn't say smaller as the 6 mains are fairly big...only small spots are in the center canopy, and that's just for now we just started flowering.

But thank you Scott I appreciate ya stoppin by

DAY 38 FOR WHISKEY ZULU AND CHEETARAH (TRIKS) AUTO FLOWERS.
DAY 48 FOR FLUFFY BUTT (TWIZZLERS) AUTO FLOWER.

To start off happy Friday everyone....it couldn't have come quick enough lol. So today was a water and feed day... Each got a 1/3 cup of geoflora bloom and watered til it was a decent run off. I am currently trying to figure out the best plan to slow down the stretch on one of my girls.

Whiskey Zulu- ok so this is girl I'm talking about she has grown at least 4 inches last 2-3 days in stretch... So I'm considering bending all the colas to try to save some space....I know going to be nerve wrecking but it must be done or they'll grow into the lights....man I did some heavy training on her and she still exploded o_O....but hey at least she's healthy.

Cheetarah- has just been bushing out....nice short thick foliage... Nice big leaves...not to many main colas but from the looks of it they should be bountiful. Still no trimming or anything for her...she will continue to be wild child til the end lol

Fluffy butt- alright on to the smallest but furthest along lady. When I bought her she was an experiment for a hydro shop that had no idea on how to grow in soil....so they had a couple just kinda dying in front lol....so I took the chance and I'm glad I did.:cheesygrinsmiley: she's budding all over and the 4 main colas are as big as a lighter already....so that means I should have some fat budz by the end since. She's only half way through her life cycle so I'm confident in my guess.

Well that's about it, nothing bad to report even the lowest oldest three pointers are in great shape....I've decided from this point on I'm going to leave the lowers on any new plants I raise as it will help me spot the signs of a deficiency early on...which luckily I haven't had any except a wee bit of nute burn on the tips.

Any ways enough about plants get the hell outta here and go enjoy your weekend.:headbanger:

in order-
Group shot
Whiskey Zulu 3
cheetarah 3
fluffy butt 3

IMG_20220408_184053238_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220408_184014057_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220408_130138881_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220408_130128584_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220408_184027105.jpg

IMG_20220408_125615679_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220408_125601884_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220408_184020871_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220408_183652893_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220408_125720960_HDR.jpg

DAY 38 FOR WHISKEY ZULU AND CHEETARAH (TRIKS) AUTO FLOWERS.
DAY 48 FOR FLUFFY BUTT (TWIZZLERS) AUTO FLOWER.

To start off happy Friday everyone....it couldn't have come quick enough lol. So today was a water and feed day... Each got a 1/3 cup of geoflora bloom and watered til it was a decent run off. I am currently trying to figure out the best plan to slow down the stretch on one of my girls.

Whiskey Zulu- ok so this is girl I'm talking about she has grown at least 4 inches last 2-3 days in stretch... So I'm considering bending all the colas to try to save some space....I know going to be nerve wrecking but it must be done or they'll grow into the lights....man I did some heavy training on her and she still exploded o_O....but hey at least she's healthy.

Cheetarah- has just been bushing out....nice short thick foliage... Nice big leaves...not to many main colas but from the looks of it they should be bountiful. Still no trimming or anything for her...she will continue to be wild child til the end lol

Fluffy butt- alright on to the smallest but furthest along lady. When I bought her she was an experiment for a hydro shop that had no idea on how to grow in soil....so they had a couple just kinda dying in front lol....so I took the chance and I'm glad I did.:cheesygrinsmiley: she's budding all over and the 4 main colas are as big as a lighter already....so that means I should have some fat budz by the end since. She's only half way through her life cycle so I'm confident in my guess.

Well that's about it, nothing bad to report even the lowest oldest three pointers are in great shape....I've decided from this point on I'm going to leave the lowers on any new plants I raise as it will help me spot the signs of a deficiency early on...which luckily I haven't had any except a wee bit of nute burn on the tips.

Any ways enough about plants get the hell outta here and go enjoy your weekend.:headbanger:

in order-
Group shot
Whiskey Zulu 3
cheetarah 3
fluffy butt 3

IMG_20220408_184053238_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220408_184014057_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220408_130138881_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220408_130128584_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220408_184027105.jpg

IMG_20220408_125615679_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220408_125601884_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220408_184020871_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220408_183652893_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220408_125720960_HDR.jpg
Good morning Happy. :ciao:
No problems to report is good news.
Garden looks lovely this morning.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Should be a good weekend to hold down the couch with the masters , F1 Australian GP and the St Louis supercross today.
Enjoy. :cheer:

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning Happy. :ciao:
No problems to report is good news.
Garden looks lovely this morning.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Should be a good weekend to hold down the couch with the masters , F1 Australian GP and the St Louis supercross today.
Enjoy. :cheer:

Stay safe
Bill
Thanks bill, and I'm sure I'll have a good weekend... I have to work both mornings but that's no problem... I like money lol but sounds to me like you have alot to watch this weekend, I haven't sat and watched sports or an event in years.

Thanks bill, and I'm sure I'll have a good weekend... I have to work both mornings but that's no problem... I like money lol but sounds to me like you have alot to watch this weekend, I haven't sat and watched sports or an event in years.
Unfortunately with my mobility the way it is I watch more than I'd like to these days.
But I'm improving, so who knows I may play a round of golf one day.
Glad your keeping busy and out of trouble. ;)
Hope things go well at work.

Stay safe
Bill

Unfortunately with my mobility the way it is I watch more than I'd like to these days.

Stay safe
Bill
Yes busy but never said out of trouble ;). But I understand the mobility issue.. parents, boss, etc are all getting that way. But I'm hoping weather breaks...your joints ease up...and you go above par.

Stay safe
Bill
Good afternoon Bill and Happy. Anyone here play golf online? I also try to play real golf, Bill. Get a little stiff on the back 9 though.

Good afternoon Bill and Happy. Anyone here play golf online? I also try to play real golf, Bill. Get a little stiff on the back 9 though.
Good afternoon Chris.... I've tried golf....not my thing I usually end up playing like happy Gilmore ..... "The price is wrong b*tch" :laugh: but what game do you play online I might bite.

I play PGA2K21 mid-afternoon (buy once, play as much as you like) and then play a game or 2 of WGT. The latter costs quite a bit to accumulate to good clubs. Don't recommend it. Everytime they change owners, they get more greedy. The former is a blast, always something new to play.

Ahhh ok you mean for a gaming system... I have PS4 but I play mainly fighting/shooting games or RPGs... Wifey don't like sports to any extent. But I'll check it out online and see what's up

Just late night checking over the ladies...and I was admiring fluffy butt under the 50/50 lighting...she's literally covered in trichomes already.

IMG_20220409_200958110.jpg

IMG_20220409_200829939.jpg

IMG_20220409_200650740_HDR.jpg

I miss it so much.
I had a driving range at my old place.
We would hit balls for hours and have a laugh before hitting the coarse.
There were 2 courses right next door.
Was so handy.

Haven't played a computer game 20 years , I imagine they are a bit better now. :rofl:
I'll get out there some day.
Wack Fek, hehe.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom