H-LOC A Hydro Living Organic Coco Expirence

41PT1jTpn7L_SY300_.jpg

Here you go tk. Just for you :rofl:

voted. Thats why i like True North Seedbank, Canuk seeds specifically.

4-5 days to oregon

"You will see! You will all see!"

Gauge

Oh i have to check them out! Thanks!

Man you got them COBs rolling already, gonna make a brother jealous over here BF :rofl: congrats bru hope you get that sorted out soon. Would love to see some COB action going on

Lol yeah man im so excited! Should be here tomorrow actually. Just neee to order the final parts then they will be up.

Lol christmas in May!

Hey Pennywise I joined the crowd, my Cobs should be here in about 7 days. I think times up for my plants that turned on me.
They just ain't responding to anything. Being that I know for sure what happened. You cannot let Coco get dry in flower stage. I learned a good lesson I'll tell ya. Glad my clones are ready to go...✌️

We are gonna have to get a full list of things you bought :rofl: LoL want to see exactly what is needed to get a setup like that going. Definitely still a future plan for me, for now just ol HPS is gonna be the upgrade, how is the amperage limit on those COBs and how are you going to connect them? Think one way is like a straight one to the other type thing and one is parallel wiring it up positive to negative from one chip to the other. If that makes sense :rofl: fackin heck I think Growmau5 explains it much better than me, Lmfao. 3am work vibes bro the brain tells me to eat multiple gentleman's sausage

Hey Pennywise I joined the crowd, my Cobs should be here in about 7 days. I think times up for my plants that turned on me.
They just ain't responding to anything. Being that I know for sure what happened. You cannot let Coco get dry in flower stage. I learned a good lesson I'll tell ya. Glad my clones are ready to go...✌️
Niiicceee bru!!! What have you got lined up, type of chips and which driver you running?? Would follow that journal :passitleft:

We learn something with every grow, never stop learning.

41PT1jTpn7L_SY300_.jpg

Here you go tk. Just for you :rofl:
Hahaha, I love it. Oh man guess what BF? I just smoked some of that bubble hash I made. I'm absolutely blitzed, haha. It's like smoking wax. It's absolutely full melt sticky oily hash. I rolled it in to 3 balls. The big one is the 73 the medium one is the 45 and the small one is the 90. I rolled a line of the 73 in a doobie and OMG lol. Hope you don't mind me posting this picture here to show you!

420-magazine-mobile1361498106.jpg

Lol christmas in May!

And i just got my seeds!!

Congrats on the cobs!! Cant wait to build them!

We are gonna have to get a full list of things you bought :rofl: LoL want to see exactly what is needed to get a setup like that going. Definitely still a future plan for me, for now just ol HPS is gonna be the upgrade, how is the amperage limit on those COBs and how are you going to connect them? Think one way is like a straight one to the other type thing and one is parallel wiring it up positive to negative from one chip to the other. If that makes sense :rofl: fackin heck I think Growmau5 explains it much better than me, Lmfao. 3am work vibes bro the brain tells me to eat multiple gentleman's sausage

Hey pat! Ill definitely post a little write up. Should be about 600 watts. Ill wire it in a series.

Hahaha, I love it. Oh man guess what BF? I just smoked some of that bubble hash I made. I'm absolutely blitzed, haha. It's like smoking wax. It's absolutely full melt sticky oily hash. I rolled it in to 3 balls. The big one is the 73 the medium one is the 45 and the small one is the 90. I rolled a line of the 73 in a doobie and OMG lol. Hope you don't mind me posting this picture here to show you!

420-magazine-mobile1361498106.jpg

Wow tk that is some quality hash there!! I might have to get a bag for dry ice extractions!

I want to start them now lol because i want them to big bushy for clones but im not sure where to put them yet... the closet has some space but i may be doing a sponsored grow so ill need the extra space. The box is an option but i also dont want to take too much on right now.

I cant wait to see your leb and shit journal! How many seeds did you get?

Oh picked up the mammoth p sample!

10 standard Lebanese and 18 of the Shit seeds, you'll like the Mammoth P. I got my chemicals to mix STS today ill mix and spray the girls after supper then flip to 12/12 in the morning. .

Back
Top Bottom