H-LOC A Hydro Living Organic Coco Expirence

Ok well its still to early to say for sure but there is a difference compared to dewey gsc. The smell is a bit more pronounced in loc but dewey smells amazing still. The thing that is hard to say is dewey gsc had some root issues. The Chernobyl is super frosty and smelly. Id need to do a side by side without issues but maybe loc will beat my previous harvest. Have a few ounces left of that.

My wife came home from errands and said the house had such an amazing weed smell. Not like before and its funny because i just sprayed poison

It was exoensive but so far i feel its well worth the price. States it can be used in conjuction with other insecticdes its made from vegetables there is no nasty chem smell at all!!! Thats the best part since i just sprayed in my bedroom... it is strong and you need to waer protective equipment like gloves a face mask that will not let insectice in and long sleeve shirt.

When i used sns the bugs would fly at me angry leaving the tent in search or new area. So i sprayed the living room plants as preventative and when i sprayed this stuff NO BUGS! it was strange because before i sprayed a few were coming out but while spraying and after nothing. Need to repeat in 7-10 days but we will see how it holds up. You dont have to use very much per gal. So seems to last a bit.
It's Aussie made but I dont know any other Aussies using it or have noticed it sold anywhere common here. Only reason I asked. Sounds like a great natural insecticide otherwise

20170513_125534.jpg
20170513_125530.jpg
20170513_125521.jpg

Finally making that azamax! This stuff is awesome! Omri listed can be sparyed on harvest day not that i plan to BUT! IT can also be put in a hydro rez! And top feed through irrigation drippers.

I dont want to contaminate my rez so ill use a 5 gal bucket and the same fountain pump. Ill also spray around the pots and stems
I swear by Azamax, but I will never again treat my medium with it, as it stunts growth. I did the 1 tbs in one gal of water and it shut my crop down to no growth. At that time I was using FFOF and FF trio. Instead, I heavily spray the top of the medium, but don't mix it with any solution anymore. If you spray both sides of all leaves, and follow timetables in instructions, It will definitely eliminate all spider mites !! Probably an over kill for gnats though ? Azamax is fantastic !! :surf:

It's Aussie made but I dont know any other Aussies using it or have noticed it sold anywhere common here. Only reason I asked. Sounds like a great natural insecticide otherwise

Hey man thats pretty cool didnt know that its an ausie product. Yeah so far im loving it!! Definitely reccomend so far.

I swear by Azamax, but I will never again treat my medium with it, as it stunts growth. I did the 1 tbs in one gal of water and it shut my crop down to no growth. At that time I was using FFOF and FF trio. Instead, I heavily spray the top of the medium, but don't mix it with any solution anymore. If you spray both sides of all leaves, and follow timetables in instructions, It will definitely eliminate all spider mites !! Probably an over kill for gnats though ? Azamax is fantastic !! :surf:

Oh man sp thanks! Ill discontinue that gal of water then! I only have fungus gnats so its probably not needed. Ill spray in 5 days then!! Thanks sp you saved my harvest man +reps

Oh man hahaha too much going on lol! Yeah i got NN and gdp coming in too so im going to be busy getting my sleep strain worked out. Fun times! I never thought id be in this deep. I need more space! I cant wait for doodoo daddy. We will have to do a collaboration. Lebanese shit daddy

Lmao! That could be your knock out strain.

This is a lot of fun. I habe to thank 420mag for getting me to this point. Definitely when i get a bunch of my doodoo daddy seeds ill donate some to the 420 contests. Should be good for medical. Insomnia and such.

Lmao! That could be your knock out strain.

Hey pw! we can breed a bunch of crosses and sell on the auction sites. Imagine the possibilities! We could be breeders of exotic indicas that make you pass out lol!

Our next strain would be chloroform

We have to do it man! It will be a mix of all the strongest indicas!

Oh also forgot to mention dewey Chernobyl was looking cal def. I checked my water and oh man was the ph low. I stopped checking ph as i thought i had a routine but forgot i upped to full lucas. 4 drop of ph up wasnt enough. Ph was like 3. Did a drain and fill with fresh proper ph nutes. Ive been doing it for a bit so hope it didnt cost yeild

Just opened the tent. Its like there was never any gnats. My sticky traps dont even have anymore then they did before. Guess they died on contact. Ill spray again in 7 days to make sure.

Also getting mag def signs in loc so ill add a 1/2 tsp of acidifier and add epsome salts and more bsm to my waterings. Ill also start adding seabird guano

Hey tk!!! Whats going on man? Hope all is well. Thanks! I just hope they bulk up a lot more

I think im going to start adding seabird guano to the tea. Its p is 11
I'm good thanks BF, how about yourself? I see you're still working wonders with your girls ;)! I'm sure they will pal, how much longer do they have left? I'm sure mine are still putting on some weight and it's day 10 of flushing today, just waiting on some more of them amber trichomes.

Nice that should help them with some energy to fatten up, you seem to have really done well with the organic growing for your first grow BF, I'm looking forward to seeing if you think there is a difference in taste, interesting you seem to think there is a difference in aroma too.

Back
Top Bottom