H-LOC A Hydro Living Organic Coco Expirence

Ill have to check out neils site. But yeah timber is pretty pricey. Id have to go with vero or something cheap. Cutter is looking better and better. Either way tomula knows a metric ton about cobs so ill probably follow his lead and hopefully shipping isnt killer. Cutter isnt looking bad just worried about shipping. I have a lot of research to do but thats works out because i need to save a grip of money so i have some time

20170511_182025.jpg
20170511_182037.jpg
20170511_182038.jpg

Chernobyl is fossssty!
20170511_180359.jpg

20170511_180411.jpg
20170511_180418.jpg
20170511_180428.jpg

Got a few seeds!

TGM:
Blueberry x huckleberry x platinum cookies x trainwreck chronic

AK17:
Obama kush x kendo purps x trainwrech chronic

GT:
Northern lights x hashplant x trainwreck chronic

These are all f1 and will require a lot of work.

Also expecting night nurse and grand daddy purple. Just got tracking. Ill start with these for my begginer pheno hunt

That should keep you busy for awhile, gonna be a lot of phenos to pick through. Sure there will be some fire in there.

Hey thanks p dubs! I saw someone say that and thought it was the funniest thing. Yeah i think this is my permanent line up for a while no more buying seeds for me

Chernobyl will be revegged and made into a mom or a cutting for a mom. Really happy with it super frosty sativa.

Gsc xtrm for the parties

Gdp x NN for sleep

These 3 strains will be for fun. Im thinking i may need more space for a proper pheno hunt. I have a lot of reading to do on breeding.

Im thinking i have my work cut out for me with just the 4 seeds coming in i think ill pop them as soom as they come because i want to be able to take a lot of clones.

Hey BF, how would you tie 4 buckets together and still have it be quick and easy to clean and change nute water? Really need to set up sone sort of recirc to help control water temps.

Id use uniseals and pvc that connect to an external rez and pump. Theyre are a lot of videos on youtube of recirc dwc. Just put the inlet and outlet close to the max level of the dewey so it stays at the proper level in the bucket. Ill look for a video of a recirc system and post it.

For cleaning i think you could do a rez change and z7 and be fine. As it is i havent opened my buckets in weeks to scrub because of the roots. I just drain and refill. You can put a drain in the main rez or a pump to pump out old water.

I have a smaller pump i think would work, maybe the return line just below the max lvl on dewey and the feed line a little higher to create that water fall effect.

Back
Top Bottom