H-LOC A Hydro Living Organic Coco Expirence

Not sure who bred the night nurse first but Reeferman has a lot of original genetics. BC bud depot has some very good genetics so im guessing their the same strain, hope you get plenty of seeds from the GSC. Is that the GSC XTRM from AMS?

Not sure who bred the night nurse first but Reeferman has a lot of original genetics. BC bud depot has some very good genetics so im guessing their the same strain, hope you get plenty of seeds from the GSC. Is that the GSC XTRM from AMS?

Yeah one of the gsc xtrm is like all purple. Im not sure why but its awesome and I think its seeded. When I get more pollen ill hit Chernobyl, afghan and the purple gsc. Ill leave the reat hopfully no cross over. I hit them before but I dont think they took.

Ok then pw! Ill continue with my order! What about grand daddy purple and the breeder grand daddy purp?

20170509_202148.jpg

Making nutrient tea. Kelp meal, alfalfa meal, humic, ill add ewc and bsm tomorrow.

Going to try to set up bitcoin!

Screenshot_20170510-122510.png

Order placed! Had a little issue but after calling it should be sent out tomorrow with a receipt and tracking. Im not sure how I was 50 cents short as i copied and pasted the amount but midweek song took care of me after giving them a call. No need for another bitcoin transaction fee! Cant wait to grow them out! Ill probably take a clone of each if they are female for mothers and breed them together.

It looks a lot cheaper to build but I have to priceout tools and stuff and ill have to see what tomula puts together. Hopefully he includes a parts list and a place to buy with good prices.

Timber lights are nice but cutter is a lot less expensive. Id have to see what shipping would be like too though. Im open to suggestions, this is starting to make my head spin. So many lighting options. Ill probably pm T when im ready and have him walk me through it, if he doesnt mind of course

Back
Top Bottom