Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

We're going through a warm spell. Will that help the MoonRocks green up? We'll find out. The Alaskan Purples in here, and the Rainbow Kush in the other tent, have large fans. The Blackberry MoonRocks has tiny fans and lots of them. Also looks like she may have many smaller tops. Other than being a couple shades too light, they are some bushy girls.

Didn't take a pic this AM because the wife was sleeping in the lab. The front right seems to be a little greener since the room temp has gone up some. The back right is still pale but that may be another issue now. I've got some tacoing of the top leaves. The fan in that corner died some time ago and I've been looking around for it's replacements I bought back in October. I finally found them in the back of my van. Guess I got the box out of the parcel locker and forgot to take it in the house. I'll replace the fans and do other plant maintenance when I'm off tomorrow.

They look greener than last Friday. I think the warming temps have helped. Cleaned up bottoms and replaced the bad fan this AM. They all got fed the 10's of all the FN products.

Day 18 post flip

The poor Alaskan Purples on the left side are choked out by the Blackberry MoonRocks. When I moved the MoonRocks to this tent they were lagging. I started the Alaskans because I didn't think the MoonRocks would be able to fill a tent on their own. That was a wrong assumption.

It's kinda representative of my house. I'm the fat healthy S.O.B. in the front right. The wife is the round one in the back right that's a little off, and the two kids on the left that are crammed in there somewhere. 😂

Background...I'm in a state that has neither medical or adult use, but Delta 8 THC is legal.

In I'm line at the gas station. I watch someone purchase a Delta 8 cartridge for $17. I wonder to myself, how much could you possibly make in a day if you just loitered in front of the gas station saying "You looking for a real hookup?"

Back
Top Bottom