Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

I love when they show their fall colors.. These are some real beauties with big appetites. Those side foxtails (I don’t know what else to call them cuz they look just like foxtails but going sideways) are my favorite. My Bagseed Sativa did the same thing and the trichomes really coated them, reminded me of icing on cinnamon rolls.

Reviving this thread. I pulled some plants out of my other tent and put them in the 39"x39". Started so me seed a couple weeks ago too. The larger plants on the right are Blackberry MoonRocks, the smaller on the left are Alaskan Purple. I just upcanned them from their Solo cups last night. All 4 are in 5 gallon Gro-Bucket SIPs and being fed FN Fertilizer™. The larger girls are getting 10ml each FN product. The smaller girls are getting 6ml each.

Reviving this thread. I pulled some plants out of my other tent and put them in the 39"x39". Started so me seed a couple weeks ago too. The larger plants on the right are Blackberry MoonRocks, the smaller on the left are Alaskan Purple. I just upcanned them from their Solo cups last night. All 4 are in 5 gallon Gro-Bucket SIPs and being fed FN Fertilizer™. The larger girls are getting 10ml each FN product. The smaller girls are getting 6ml each.

About how long does it take those smaller ones to settle in and start exploding? This would be a really good idea for new folks with autos especially

About how long does it take those smaller ones to settle in and start exploding? This would be a really good idea for new folks with autos especially

I haven't seen the "lag" or "getting used to the transition to a SIP" that some others claim. They seem to hit the ground running a day after transplant.

I grow a lot of autos, but these 2 strains are both photos. The bigger girls were moved from another tent where their tentmates were outperforming them. I had 2 other seeds that were in here that were a failure to launch some I had extra space.

any nutes in the media itself ?

It's a peat based soil-less mix with no "starter fertilizer" incorporated. So all the nutes are being bottom fed via salt-based fertilizer.

I haven't seen the "lag" or "getting used to the transition to a SIP" that some others claim. They seem to hit the ground running a day after transplant.

same with hempy. literally zero shock.

It's a peat based soil-less mix with no "starter fertilizer" incorporated. So all the nutes are being bottom fed via salt-based fertilizer.

i'm looking at doing the same this fall

The Blackberry MoonRocks have turned back towards the light after pepper-cropping. They are some finicky bitches. They just never look as happy as the Rainbow Kush's in the other tent. Only other strain I grew that was this bitchy was Purple Kush.

The Blackberry MoonRocks have turned back towards the light after pepper-cropping. They are some finicky bitches. They just never look as happy as the Rainbow Kush's in the other tent. Only other strain I grew that was this bitchy was Purple Kush.

beautfull Plant can really see the Indica dominate genetics !!!

beautfull Plant can really see the Indica dominate genetics !!!

The Rainbow Kush that I have going on in the OTHER TENT are even more Indica. In the linked photo, the Rainbow Kush are on the right, the Blackberry MoonRocks to the left. I've never seen fans as big as the Rainbow's. They eventually crowded out the Blackberry so I had to move ve them to this tent.

Cleaned up the MoonRocks and topped the Alaskan Purple. I'll probably flip tomorrow. Normally like to give a topped plant a couple days before flipping but I have two sets of plants of different ages, I'm kinda stuck.

got some of those "clips" but mine are too small for the branches - must be different sizes ? thought they werew al;l the same - got mine from ESTY (Etsy) from enginnerring tech

Mine are the HMG 90 degree plant benders on Amazon. I wouldn't call them large but I do recall when I was searching that there were some brands that reviews said we're smaller than others. Even with mine you have to put them on before the branches are too developed. I used to take them off after a couple days, but then you risk breaking a branch twice. Once when installing and another at removal. Last 2 grows I've left them on. I've had a couple branches that got big enough and fat enough that they broke the curved middle section right out of the bender.

I wish I could get these greener. I am confident in my feeding and think its more of a temperature issue. The closet with the other tent has a heater to keep it warm. This tent is out in the main room which is more like 63-65 degrees. The cost to heat that whole room is not worth it to me. They'll just have to suffer some for another month.

Back
Top Bottom