Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

I was going to vote for the SIP so, can I be VP?

Sure. Just note that the Board of Directors has determined that there won't be any Golden Parachute if you leave your position, or excessive executive compensation (free ounce) at this company. :rofl:

Fair enough. I read the rules.

So VP. Has a nice ring to it. And just to clarify, that's of the entire International division, right? You know, travel perks and all that...

Sure, the entire international division, but we have trade embargos with the Middle East, Russia, China, Venezuela, and North Korea.

As long as the Kush Valley and someplace warm are open then I'm good.

And want to be clear it's an Executive VP position, not like VP at a bank, right?

Sure. It's still a micro cap stock ($15-$20 K revenue), but has good earnings growth possibilities with multiple product lines.

Here's the plan so far. I've still got the last NY Diesel in this tent. She'll crop out in a couple days. I've got a @ViparSpectra KS3000 on its way to replace the homemade unit currently in this tent. Kinda excited because it's a larger unit (physical dimensions, same wattage) which should give me more even light distribution. I'll use the GroBuckets like I have going on in my other tent. I'll start 4 seeds and put all 4 in this 3'x3' with the hopes that by the time they're ready to flip, the other tent will be open. Then if I have monsters, I can separate them and have 2 in each tent. I'll be starting a new journal for the new grow. If all goes to plan. Things will start happening Tuesday.
KS3000 is a great full-spectrum LED grow light, that adopts a larger frame, and concentrating the diodes toward the ends of each bar on the KS3000 helps spread more light out to the edges and corners. Even more intensity across your plants than other lights results in healthier, more balanced growth. :green_heart:

Not the prettiest girl at the dance, but a fair amount of bud on this NY Diesel Auto. She was set to get chopped yesterday, but life happened. Monday the daughters transmission died. Had to drive 5.5 hours to pick her up and then spent the last two days finding her a new car. Her old Odyssey wasn't worth getting it fixed. I'm starting a new thread for the next grow in this tent. I'll put up a link once I get that accomplished.

Not the prettiest girl at the dance, but a fair amount of bud on this NY Diesel Auto. She was set to get chopped yesterday, but life happened. Monday the daughters transmission died. Had to drive 5.5 hours to pick her up and then spent the last two days finding her a new car. Her old Odyssey wasn't worth getting it fixed. I'm starting a new thread for the next grow in this tent. I'll put up a link once I get that accomplished.

Wow this is an impressive plant, even more so since it’s an auto.. Between you and @Grand Daddy Black my opinion has been changed on autos and I think I’ll give them a shot sooner rather than later

Looks like an excellent harvest, and the movie choices in the weed cave look like a fun time!

Most of the DVDs are old kids movies. All of my TV's are equipped with Android boxes and my PC is set up as a media server that streams to them. I have over 580 movies on my hard drive and that's primarily what I turn on for background noise to sleep to during the day.

Wow this is an impressive plant, even more so since it’s an auto.. Between you and @Grand Daddy Black my opinion has been changed on autos and I think I’ll give them a shot sooner rather than later

If you're looking for a super easy to grow auto, that yields quantities of good bud, I highly recommend Nirvana's Original Glue Auto. Although from seed, they are very uniform. You'd think they were clones. The autos I've grow recently are from Expert Seed bank and have been very solid. Some of the more potent bud that's graced my tents, photos or autos included.

I find that professional soccer matches are pretty close to 45 minutes of white noise (except for shots on goal!) and good for sleeping. ⚽

I've never watched a whole one in my 54 years. No interest what so ever. I can go to a baseball game and enjoy it, but I don't like it on TV. Basketball, only the playoffs. No hockey either. About the only sport I'm religious about is football (American style).

If you're looking for a super easy to grow auto, that yields quantities of good bud, I highly recommend Nirvana's Original Glue Auto. Although from seed, they are very uniform. You'd think they were clones. The autos I've grow recently are from Expert Seed bank and have been very solid. Some of the more potent bud that's graced my tents, photos or autos included.

Thank you for the info! That’s extremely interesting that uniformity is so tight you’ve noticed it.. That could be really beneficial to newer and commercial growers and seems almost like a premium feature you’d have to pay for (then again I haven’t looked at prices yet lol)

Back
Top Bottom