Groovers Ganjalicious Grow From Go to Whoa

Re: Groovers Ganjalicious Grow from Go to Whoa.

Still my hard and fast rule...I have smoked enough when they talk to me...:ganjamon:. You know the whispers....feed me Seymour...FEED ME SEYMOUR!!!
:peace: brother, keep on groovin.

Speaks to me a lot more once it's in the jar. Smoke me groover smoke me:biglaugh:

Man its been too long since I've made my way back here. I really like both your plants and your room. Everything just looks "right". And the convo in the journal is great. My dog likes to smoke, but she gets obviously stoned - like rolling/falling off the couch instead of jumping up when the doorbell rings. Unfortunately, it also makes her sick every time - so when I realized that I stopped getting her high. Also, as I'm sure you know - most animals don't like getting high. I think the plant makes THC as a natural deterrent to animals from eating the plant once it starts flowering.

+Reps for a variety of reasons.

:yummy::peace:

[My dog likes to smoke, but she gets obviously stoned - like rolling/falling off the couch instead of jumping up when the doorbell rings.]

Hmm.....that sounds a lot like what happens to me when i smoke....! but I dont get sick...and i beg for more!

Man its been too long since I've made my way back here. I really like both your plants and your room. Everything just looks "right". And the convo in the journal is great. My dog likes to smoke, but she gets obviously stoned - like rolling/falling off the couch instead of jumping up when the doorbell rings. Unfortunately, it also makes her sick every time - so when I realized that I stopped getting her high. Also, as I'm sure you know - most animals don't like getting high. I think the plant makes THC as a natural deterrent to animals from eating the plant once it starts flowering.

+Reps for a variety of reasons.

:yummy::peace:
Thanks for the reps mate they were mmmmm good. A lot of cats seem to like it.:peace:
:laugh::laugh: That's some funny stuff.
Laughter IS the 2ND best medicine.:peace:
[My dog likes to smoke, but she gets obviously stoned - like rolling/falling off the couch instead of jumping up when the doorbell rings.]

Hmm.....that sounds a lot like what happens to me when i smoke....! but I dont get sick...and i beg for more!
I can see be your pic in your avatar that it certainly has some strange effects.:biglaugh::peace:

Great update Groover, lotta buds coming up. I'm still in withdrawal, feels like it's been forever since I had anything flowering.

Keep 'em coming buddy, reps if I can.

guess I'll have to owe ya one

Great update Groover, lotta buds coming up. I'm still in withdrawal, feels like it's been forever since I had anything flowering.

Keep 'em coming buddy, reps if I can.

guess I'll have to owe ya one

Thanks mate. Tune in tomorrow for an update. She's getting quite hairy.
Probably time to name her. ANY SUGGESTIONS. Does anyone know the Thai word for hairy? That would be a cool name for her.:peace:

Could go with Harriet, Harry translates as Hae Ri.

Bush just sounds right.

Thanks Guys, I like Bush so I'll name her Kate and hope she reaches Wuthering Heights.:biglaugh:

UPDATE PICS
Here are some photo's of Kate. Day 97 since start of germ.
my_stuff_0231.jpg

She's getting LOTS of bud sites:yahoo:
my_stuff_0252.jpg

my_stuff_0262.jpg

A couple of closer shots.
my_stuff_029.jpg

my_stuff_0301.jpg

These CFL's are starting to impress me maybe I wont bother getting a HPS Cooltube.
More good news 28days till I leave for Nimbin MardiGrass Home Page
Gotta get a better camera for the trip. Anyone know anything about cameras please PM me I need some advice. :thanks::peace:

Hi Mate, . How was the day in your land?? :rofl:
:peace:

Good now that tooth is gone. My girl is growing fine and i'm heavily medicated. Life is pretty sweet my italian friend.
:rollit::thumb::bong::yahoo::reading420magazine: :bong::peace:
How are things in your world????

Everything is looking grooving baby!!!! :ganjamon: Seriously looking great in there!

Ahhhh, :roorrip: yep good medicine and being free of a nagging tooth...with beauties like that to space out on...good day coming. :yahoo:

:peace: brother.

great update groover, especially liked the closeup shots.
They look pretty special.:bravo:

I'm still in the process of counting all the bud sites you've got, I'm at 3,298 and still counting. Damn, I lost my count, have to start over! Amazing Groover

How's that hole doing in your mouth? The guys and I are pitching in to send you a nice wholesome nurse to hold your hand and other ........you know!

Back
Top Bottom