Granny420 Grows Multiple Strains In Soil Using ViparSpectra XS1500 And Vivosun Tents

Hey all :hug::hug::hug:

Fresh outta the hospital this afternoon. Got way dehydrated, sent my kidneys into overload and made my vitals go way way down. Had a bladder infection I didn’t know about. Just felt weaker and weaker over last few weeks. Very dizzy and tipsy. Friday was the worst. Took my blood sugars and they kept going down to upper 50’s last week and I’ve never been low before that. Blood pressure early Friday afternoon was mid 70’s over upper 30’s and low 40’s. And pulse in the 40’s. Took them 3 times, 15 minutes between n then called hubby to have him take me to ER.

I was in bad shape. I couldn’t even get outta bed or walk by myself. Got lots of fluids and tests. Got stuck more times than I should have (by one lab tech). Had two IVs going and IV antibiotics. Took me off many of my meds and then gradually added them back, but doses decreased. No more full Lasix dose, down to 20mg/day and went from taking 8mg Glimepiride to 1mg/day. Took my blood pressure med (lisinopril) to half dose. Back on a-fib med and blood thinner as well as Metformin and farxiga. Hate taking all these frickin meds… but have to, so do. Am pushing fluids as much as I can. Thought I was doing that, but evidently I wasn’t drinking enough.

Needless to say, I’m not up to responding to each of you right now. Am back to trying to get my upstairs ready for my girls. Was so worried about my girls and have no one to care for them. They were so very droopy today. Have given them some water, but it ran right out the bottom so I’m letting it soak in and will water more later. Do think they will live, but, like me, they were pretty dehydrated too…. Oh yes, I just took a pic of them and am so grateful they are BETTER now!

Here’s the pic.. I’m so grateful they are not dead (and me too).
IMG_4977.jpeg

I’m not setting up the 5x10 tent. Almost have enough area cleared to set up the 5x5 Vivosun tent, so that’s what I hope to get up tomorrow with plants in it. Today just clearing the area for it cuz that’s all I can muster right now. It was almost cleared anyway, so little to do. Tomorrow will be the bigger job for me. Am still feeling pretty weak so going to water some more and then go lay down. Oh my is it good to go to the bathroom by myself!!!

Last, we are going to the Black Hills this weekend. Leaving Friday and getting back next Tuesday.

I sure appreciate all the wonderful messages from everyone. Gees, am sitting here crying with gratitude. I’m feeling so dang emotional. Seriously thought I was dying on Friday, so good to be back here today. My growing again is on my bucket list and I sure hope to put lots of flowering girls thru before that happens - God willing, many years from now. Feeling blessed today. But tired.

Lovies n hugs to all.

:hug::hug::hug::love::circle-of-love::love::hug::hug::hug:
I was getting so worried, thank heavens you are okay. Keep a bottle of water with you! Rest and get healed before anything. :hug: :hug: :hug:

It sure doesn't sound like you're taking my suggestion to resist the "urges" to overdo things. No matter, you know best. I'm pulling for your speedy journey back to your normal! :Rasta:

Fresh outta the hospital this afternoon. Got way dehydrated, sent my kidneys into overload and made my vitals go way way down. Had a bladder infection I didn’t know about. Just felt weaker and weaker over last few weeks. Very dizzy and tipsy. Friday was the worst. Took my blood sugars and they kept going down to upper 50’s last week and I’ve never been low before that. Blood pressure early Friday afternoon was mid 70’s over upper 30’s and low 40’s. And pulse in the 40’s. Took them 3 times, 15 minutes between n then called hubby to have him take me to ER.

I was in bad shape. I couldn’t even get outta bed or walk by myself. Got lots of fluids and tests. Got stuck more times than I should have (by one lab tech). Had two IVs going and IV antibiotics. Took me off many of my meds and then gradually added them back, but doses decreased. No more full Lasix dose, down to 20mg/day and went from taking 8mg Glimepiride to 1mg/day. Took my blood pressure med (lisinopril) to half dose. Back on a-fib med and blood thinner as well as Metformin and farxiga. Hate taking all these frickin meds… but have to, so do. Am pushing fluids as much as I can. Thought I was doing that, but evidently I wasn’t drinking enough.

Needless to say, I’m not up to responding to each of you right now. Am back to trying to get my upstairs ready for my girls. Was so worried about my girls and have no one to care for them. They were so very droopy today. Have given them some water, but it ran right out the bottom so I’m letting it soak in and will water more later. Do think they will live, but, like me, they were pretty dehydrated too…. Oh yes, I just took a pic of them and am so grateful they are BETTER now!

IMG_4977.jpeg

I’m not setting up the 5x10 tent. Almost have enough area cleared to set up the 5x5 Vivosun tent, so that’s what I hope to get up tomorrow with plants in it. Today just clearing the area for it cuz that’s all I can muster right now. It was almost cleared anyway, so little to do. Tomorrow will be the bigger job for me. Am still feeling pretty weak so going to water some more and then go lay down. Oh my is it good to go to the bathroom by myself!!!

Last, we are going to the Black Hills this weekend. Leaving Friday and getting back next Tuesday.

I sure appreciate all the wonderful messages from everyone. Gees, am sitting here crying with gratitude. I’m feeling so dang emotional. Seriously thought I was dying on Friday, so good to be back here today. My growing again is on my bucket list and I sure hope to put lots of flowering girls thru before that happens - God willing, many years from now. Feeling blessed today. But tired.

Lovies n hugs to all.

sorry to hear about your rough week & glad you're feeling better & you're still going wheeling? hope they're not rough trails & long days

IMG_4977.jpeg

Lovies n hugs to all.

Please take care of yourself and rest. :Namaste:
Hope your feeling better soon. :hug::love:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I'm so glad to hear you’re ok and on the mend. Big Ramblin Rose hugs.....:hug::hug::hug:
:thanks:Rosey man! Big Granny hugs back!!! :hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love:
:thanks:Shed!:hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love:
I was getting so worried, thank heavens you are okay. Keep a bottle of water with you! Rest and get healed before anything. :hug: :hug: :hug:
:thanks:Lady! Just grabbed my water!:hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love:
Sending ❤️!
:thanks:MedSci! Sending :love: back!:hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love:
Get better quick, Granny :(
:thanks:Carmen! On the mend!:hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love:
Take care granny❤️
:thanks:3Uncle! :love: back atcha!!!:hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love:
It sure doesn't sound like you're taking my suggestion to resist the "urges" to overdo things. No matter, you know best. I'm pulling for your speedy journey back to your normal! :Rasta:
:thanks:GDB! Feeling more like me every day now!!! Look out next week!:hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love:
sorry to hear about your rough week & glad you're feeling better & you're still going wheeling? hope they're not rough trails & long days
:thanks:con! Yes, leaving Friday. Side by side, so all I have to do is sit and hang on. Hubby won’t make too long of days. We love the beauty God graced us with, so easy riding!:hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love:
I hear that messes things up! You're almost good as new Granny!
:thanks:Otter! I am feeling better each day, almost there!:hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love:
Please take care of yourself and rest. :Namaste:
Hope your feeling better soon. :hug::love:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
:thanks:Bill! Did a bunch of resting. Finally feeling much better!:hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love:

Oh my, I love you all so very much!

MY TENT IS UP! Gosh am I happy about that. Went up without a hitch. Read a number of reviews with complaints of broken welds, missing parts, ripped seams, etc - have had none of that with either of these Vivosun tents. You just have to make sure the corner joints are correctly placed and don’t force anything. Now on to lights and potting, etc. I will make sure I get some pics up tomorrow when my girls get settled in. Today, I just need to keep going while I can!

Thank you all so very much. You all sure know how to bring a granny back!! :woohoo:

Jeez Louise!!!! I'm glad you're on the mend. I ended up in the hospital myself a couple months ago right when I popped my seeds. If it weren't for my other half Weezy I wouldn't have any plants right now because she took care of my babies while I was in there. Let's agree to stay outta the hospital girl!! 😎✌️

Jeez Louise!!!! I'm glad you're on the mend. I ended up in the hospital myself a couple months ago right when I popped my seeds. If it weren't for my other half Weezy I wouldn't have any plants right now because she took care of my babies while I was in there. Let's agree to stay outta the hospital girl!! 😎✌️
:thumb::high-five:Hey Scottay! I AGREE wholeheartedly to staying out! I had to use my walker/wheelchair and bout had to get my dukes out when new aides came on tho - couple of them yanked my undies down as soon as I got backed up to the toilet. I didn’t waste any time in telling them I could pull my own damn undies down! LOL :rofl: I’m appreciating my privacy!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:
❤️ No, I insist you hold on to it! I have PLENTY to go around! :rofl:
:rofl::love::green_heart::love:Me too!:circle-of-love:

Oh am I sure happy to get this tent set up!
And my ViparSpectra KS5000 lights!

Not sure if I will change out my lights down the road, but wanted to try these lights out! WOWSA!!!
IMG_4987.jpeg

And the AC Infinity self wicking fabric pot bases!
IMG_4989.jpeg

Tomorrow is transplant day! WooHoo!:woohoo:

:thumb::high-five:Hey Scottay! I AGREE wholeheartedly to staying out! I had to use my walker/wheelchair and bout had to get my dukes out when new aides came on tho - couple of them yanked my undies down as soon as I got backed up to the toilet. I didn’t waste any time in telling them I could pull my own damn undies down! LOL :rofl: I’m appreciating my privacy!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

:rofl::love::green_heart::love:Me too!:circle-of-love:

Oh am I sure happy to get this tent set up!
And my ViparSpectra KS5000 lights!

Not sure if I will change out my lights down the road, but wanted to try these lights out! WOWSA!!!
IMG_4987.jpeg

And the AC Infinity self wicking fabric pot bases!
IMG_4989.jpeg

Tomorrow is transplant day! WooHoo!:woohoo:

I feel you on the privacy thing. When it comes to healthcare sometimes we hafta set aside our dignity. But on the flip they've seen it all I'm sure. Now get the hell outta here so I can go to the loo in private ffs!! 🤣😂 Those fabric pot self wicking bases look cool. Happy Wednesday hun!! 😎✌️💚

Granny so happy for you. Looks like your back in the saddle. Have fun quading and the tent looks great. Big hugs
Hey Rosey man! :high-five: Big smack:kisstwo: on the cheek honey! I missed you.:hug:
I feel you on the privacy thing. When it comes to healthcare sometimes we hafta set aside our dignity. But on the flip they've seen it all I'm sure. Now get the hell outta here so I can go to the loo in private ffs!! 🤣😂 Those fabric pot self wicking bases look cool. Happy Wednesday hun!! 😎✌️💚
Hey Scottay! :high-five: Hope ya got yer loo time in! I’m writing this with my eyes closed, just in case yer workin’ on a log!! :rofl::laugh::rofl: :hug:

CLONE UPDATE:

Sure love these nifty little seed starter trays. I didn’t worry much about my 2 Blueberry Cheese clones cuz they were safe in their own little enclosed garden. Last week I had removed a few of the lowest leaves that had started to yellow when I last posted pic, then turned real yellow couple days later so I took off 3 of the bottom leaves then. The tops have definitely started growing, even if you can’t tell… I can. The top leaves were just starting previously and now they have grown past that node and on to the next. Here they are…
IMG_4993.jpeg

IMG_4992.jpeg

And there are roots started on both…
IMG_4998.jpeg

IMG_4999.jpeg

That’s it outta me for today! I worked pretty hard today, and it felt amazing. And now my body is saying ugh! LOL

Hope everyone is having a wonderful evening, morning, or whenever you read this!
Top of the day to you all!

Back
Top Bottom