Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Sup pops... Been a little while since I last had a visit.. Hope this post finds you in good health, and heavy in the Green... Green days....

Good to see ya Hacker! Thanks for stopping in.

Hey grandpa how you keeping.. I'm liking what your squeezing.. I've just started a new set of seeds off. Hopefully I get enough to press in a few months

Hey! Thanks bud. I hope you have more than enough to squeeze. Glad you’re getting some more seeds going. Did you start a new journal?

I've not started a new one, I've kept the old one going. But it is being updated when there's somthing to update. Obviously right now there's not alot going on.

They are 7 day old and look pretty damn good. I've been using h202 weakened with my water to give the little soil I do have plenty of oxygen.. it seems to have helped them flourish alot better then my previous attempts... also I'm buying a new quantum light over this coming weekend.. so fingers crossed I can get the octopot running smooth again.

It’s been a great day so far. I got to meet a fellow 420 guy @Marzbadrock and he gave me some of his outstanding genetics. He’s a great guy and I hope I can do his stuff right. I got to sample the Montana Kush and Gorilla Juice. Yummy! Very yummy. Thanks a lot Marz!

Then I made some vape juice. Never tried it before, but a friend of mine talked me through it. It’s pretty easy. 1 gram of rosin to 2 ml of Wax Liquidizer. I used 1 ml of Strawberry Cough and 1 ml of Banana OG. 4 hits and I was buzzed very well. The flavor is very good. I need to use it for a few days to see if it’s as good as I think. This may be my new travel buddy.

Tastes and smells like a strawberry banana bubblegum with a hint of rosin. It’s almost too good to put down.

Thanks GT for the kind words! I wish it could have been a longer visit but I'm glad we got to shake hands n put a face to the name. Cant wait to see this GG4 flower! I have a Male in mind to pollinate her with, winter project though. Thanks again!

Man, your Kush is fire! Haven’t even tried the Juice yet. I can smoke this stuff all day.

Man, your Kush is fire! Haven’t even tried the Juice yet. I can smoke this stuff all day.
Glad ya like it! The juice is a really oily smoke, pungent.
I tried the GG, excellent smoke n the bag appeal is a 10/10! That bubblicious rosin is really smooth n sweet.....maybe I tried a bit too much, kinda feeling like a bobblehead lol.
Wish my replacement jack would get here, I need to start pressing!

Glad ya like it! The juice is a really oily smoke, pungent.
I tried the GG, excellent smoke n the bag appeal is a 10/10! That bubblicious rosin is really smooth n sweet.....maybe I tried a bit too much, kinda feeling like a bobblehead lol.
Wish my replacement jack would get here, I need to start pressing!

Oh man! I squeezed the rest of that one bud... MT Kush River! :woohoo:

Fuck me! It’s good. :cheesygrinsmiley:

GT, lady is doing good. I am taking summer off and not dealing with the AC cost for the next few months I think. I will say when you bump that gal she lets you know she is there. I can't imagine what she would be like in flower. For you to say that the Kush is fire, it must be some good stuff.

Those flowers do look bomb....I was making vape juice for awhile. Have every flavor wax liquidizer and then some from another brand shatter batter. I stopped making it just, because they have started testing the vape juice everytime they pull somebody over here, and charging them with felonies if it has THC. I was taking my vape to work and driving with it all the time, so was breaking my own rule of never ride dirty with felonies. So dumb that flower is a misdemeanor here, but even edibles are a felony. :(

Those flowers do look bomb....I was making vape juice for awhile. Have every flavor wax liquidizer and then some from another brand shatter batter. I stopped making it just, because they have started testing the vape juice everytime they pull somebody over here, and charging them with felonies if it has THC. I was taking my vape to work and driving with it all the time, so was breaking my own rule of never ride dirty with felonies. So dumb that flower is a misdemeanor here, but even edibles are a felony. :(

I did some research...it’s a no-go here too. I just read that they are starting to test vapes here for thc as well. That sucks. Although, I’m not really a huge fan of the vape juice either. It’s nice at the beginning, but I’m tired of the taste already. And, I have 3/4 of a pen to finish.

My wife and I are going on an overnight to a hot springs resort tomorrow. I was planning on taking it with me, but like you said, it might be better to take a joint or two. That’s crazy...I’m okay with it, but that’s still crazy.

In other news...I did my workout and now I’m preparing to mow grass. How does one prepare for grass cutting? A dab of course.

Later baiter! :cheesygrinsmiley:

How does one prepare for grass cutting? A dab of course.

Later baiter! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I built a remote controlled lawn mower so I can take movement out of the equation. It quickly took a shit because I didn't fab it out well enough so have a few mechanical wrinkles to iron out, but the concept has been proved. If you're mechanically inclined, there's a few on YouTube that are fairly easy to reverse engineer.

I built a remote controlled lawn mower so I can take movement out of the equation. It quickly took a shit because I didn't fab it out well enough so have a few mechanical wrinkles to iron out, but the concept has been proved. If you're mechanically inclined, there's a few on YouTube that are fairly easy to reverse engineer.

My yard is huge. Just over an acre of mowable grass. I sit very comfortable on my zero-turn though. I like mowing grass for some reason. Even if I had to walk it I’d be okay with it. It’s good exercise for an old guy. I’ve always liked a nice yard. Not a putting green, but I like a decent lawn.

GT, lady is doing good. I am taking summer off and not dealing with the AC cost for the next few months I think. I will say when you bump that gal she lets you know she is there. I can't imagine what she would be like in flower. For you to say that the Kush is fire, it must be some good stuff.

I was just going to veg outside and then take clones before they started to flower, but now I’m thinking I may just flower inside. My plans have already changed three times this summer...typical.

Back
Top Bottom