Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

It’s 48F outside, at the moment. Chilly and overcast.

WTF did you expect in here? I’m old. Old people talk about the weather. Get over it.

Have a nice day. :kisstwo:
It is hot and humid here. Ass and ball sweat are very real. Might start free balling in a kilt around the grow house come next week. :yahoo:

It is hot and humid here. Ass and ball sweat are very real. Might start free balling in a kilt around the grow house come next week. :yahoo:

Im okay with ball sweat. Drives me crazy when it gets in the crack. My thong can’t soak it up fast enough. :reading420magazine:

Gramps.......:rofl::bongrip:

I’m a lucky guy...

I need to do a major cleanup and rearranging of the “Press Box.” As soon as that is completed I’ll put these beauties on my press and give them a good review. At first glance, they are well built and I’m going to enjoy squeezing stuff with them.

Damn that press is sexy!

I'm getting a cheap press next week to press some bearings, but it's only 12ton, that should work to build a rosin rig, right?

Will this work? I’m not usually a mainline/manifold guy, but I just got to wondering if it’s even worth trying with a clone...because of the asymmetrical structure. I don’t know if it will be a true manifold, but it’s got to do something. We bout to see what happens... :cheesygrinsmiley:

These are called Bitterroot. It’s the state flower in Montana. They grow wild all over my place. Enjoy!

View media item 1689086
View media item 1689088
View media item 1689087
Beautiful flower. I wonder if they would grow here. Is it a perennial?

I’m a lucky guy...

I need to do a major cleanup and rearranging of the “Press Box.” As soon as that is completed I’ll put these beauties on my press and give them a good review. At first glance, they are well built and I’m going to enjoy squeezing stuff with them.

When did you get that one?? :eek:

Beautiful flower. I wonder if they would grow here. Is it a perennial?

It’s the weirdest flower in the world. It only grows wild here; and not only that but mostly in the valley I live in. It’s called the Bitterroot valley...duh. I know other people have taken them and I’m pretty sure they sell them, but I don’t know of any other place they grow. The natives in this area used to make a biscuit of sorts out of the roots...I’m guessing it’s bitter. LOL! :rofl:

They grow annually but never in the same exact place. Hard to find roots until they actually pop to bloom. Like I said, weird plant. Pretty though.

Back
Top Bottom