Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Not that bad for a first squeeze without a bag actually. Remove the puck (I put mine in a jar in the freezer for later) and scrape up what’s there. You have a lot of contaminants in that squeeze, but it’s still dabbable...I just made up a new word! :cheesygrinsmiley: It might not taste as good as if you had a bag/screen but it’ll be in the ballpark...and get you ripped.

Let the plates cool and then clean them with isopropyl alcohol. Don’t put alcohol on hot plates nor run with scissors. :nerd-with-glasses:

Just received 14 g's of Dark Star from my Buddy in NM.
Gonna Squish it. I have maybe two zips of buds from him that he picks up in CO. May squish most of that.

I tried some Dark Star a friend grew, several months ago. I got really buzzed. It was good stuff.

Bobby, do you have a recipe for them?

I use
infuse coconut oil 1/2 cup (room temp melt) (store excess in freezer)
1/2 cup of boiling water
2 packs of your fav jello flavor
1 packet of unflavored gelatin
Mix in Jar and add to a dispenser for your silicon gummy trays. Put it in the microwave for a few seconds to keep it very warm/hot if needed.
Put them In the freezer for an hour then push out of molds. Store in fridge or freezer. I recommend a smell prof storage container.
Easy greasy...
:high-five:

Here's what the wifey wants to press first. Buds straight from the dispo! After another month, I'll never need to go to the dispo again!

Bermuda Triangle OG = Ghost OG x Triangle Kush

1559410119819.png
Isn’t that a can?
Why would you not name it “ass whoopin”?
:laughtwo::passitleft:

I squished fresh cookies! It’s wonderful! I’m not just saying that either. I could hit this all day— all night. What am I saying? I will hit this all day— Enjoy!

Delicious!:drool:
Im going to give something fresh a low temp squish tonight.
How low do think I should I go?
Thinking 180. Lower?

After my parchment blowout, I looked dejectedly at my Dulytek and said F*cK this! Failure is not in my playbook.

The problem was between the machine and the chair (hand grenade joke). This puck looks really sticky doesn't it? I ain't blind! Can it? Will it?

Blowout Return:

2774.jpg

Second Press #1 - Weed hanging out LOL!

2794.jpg

Second Press #2

2.jpg

Second Press #3

3.jpg

Second Press #4

4.jpg

Second Return:

2782.jpg

2806.jpg

Rosin Pucks:

2779.jpg

Final Return:

2789.jpg

We haven't tried it yet and it is very gooey. Looks like the weight is about 1/2 what I am looking for, correct? 20% range?

After my parchment blowout, I looked dejectedly at my Dulytek and said F*cK this! Failure is not in my playbook.

The problem was between the machine and the chair (hand grenade joke). This puck looks really sticky doesn't it? I ain't blind! Can it? Will it?

We haven't tried it yet and it is very gooey. Looks like the weight is about 1/2 what I am looking for, correct? 20% range?

You need bags to filter. It’s going to taste green because there’s way too much contaminants, but it’ll definitely get you high as a kite. It’s not bad, but you can get a much cleaner return.

My opinion: Anywhere from 15-20% is an acceptable return for most weed. Especially store bought. Anywhere from 20-25% and the weed is better and/or in better condition. Anything over 25% and it’s my opinion the weed and conditions are stellar.

You need bags to filter. It’s going to taste green because there’s way too much contaminants, but it’ll definitely get you high as a kite. It’s not bad, but you can get a much cleaner return.

My opinion: Anywhere from 15-20% is an acceptable return for most weed. Especially store bought. Anywhere from 20-25% and the weed is better and/or in better condition. Anything over 25% and it’s my opinion the weed and conditions are stellar.
100 micron bags were ordered several days ago along with my puck maker. I had to try it today with dry ass dispo weed even without all the right tools because wifey and I just couldn't wait. We'll test it out later and thanks for the heads up on the "green taste" to expect. I may have waited to press this had I known bags were a must but we're happy as kids on Halloween so who cares! Whoo Hoo!!!

Blowout Return:

2774.jpg

Second Press #1 - Weed hanging out LOL!

2794.jpg

Second Press #2

2.jpg

Second Press #3

3.jpg

Second Press #4

4.jpg

Second Return:

2782.jpg

2806.jpg

Rosin Pucks:

2779.jpg

Final Return:

2789.jpg

Yup you need bags, like GT said. Don’t worry, you can add that rosin chip back into the mix when you get some bags. I believe your first squish is always your worst. You got this.
:high-five:

100 micron bags were ordered several days ago along with my puck maker. I had to try it today with dry ass dispo weed even without all the right tools because wifey and I just couldn't wait. We'll test it out later and thanks for the heads up on the "green taste" to expect. I may have waited to press this had I known bags were a must but we're happy as kids on Halloween so who cares! Whoo Hoo!!!

Hey, I’m with you brother. I completely understand. I used a hair straightener and a hand clamp on my first squeeze. No bags, no nothing...just squishing nugs. LOL! Also, I would order some 160 micron bags. That’s what I use on weed. 100 will work good, but your return may be a little smaller.

You’re going to love it even more real soon.

Hey, I’m with you brother. I completely understand. I used a hair straightener and a hand clamp on my first squeeze. No bags, no nothing...just squishing nugs. LOL! Also, I would order some 160 micron bags. That’s what I use on weed. 100 will work good, but your return may be a little smaller.

You’re going to love it even more real soon.
Roger that on the 160 micron bags Grandpa. I'll really be lovin' it when my own 1st grow is ready!

Back
Top Bottom