Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Just
I ordered a puck maker but it has not yet arrived and I just can't wait any longer. I want to do my first squish!

Should I just clean up the bud (stems, etc.) and press it without any compression first? Is there another method to achieve what the puck maker does?
Puck a fat juicy bud yes manicured ect ect.... and press that bad boy.

Hey @Grandpa Tokin , do you want this thread to be mostly about your pressings or is it open to others to post their experiences as well? Just wanted to check before I post more regular. Thanks for all your work here and encouragement!

Post whatever you want my friend. This thread started as a little tutorial, but has morphed into teaching and learning for all of us. I’m tickled others are interested in something I’ve been preaching for years.

I appreciate all comments.

I ordered a puck maker but it has not yet arrived and I just can't wait any longer. I want to do my first squish!

Should I just clean up the bud (stems, etc.) and press it without any compression first? Is there another method to achieve what the puck maker does?

Squish that shit!

De-stem your product and fill a bag. Smash it by hand...with a brick...a book...a hammer. Not too much, just press it. Then put it between two hot plates and smash it!

The stuff that squeezes out is what you’re after...just so you know. :rofl:

Made a few gummies last night. They go hand and hand with my squish... Pop two or three and chase it with a dab!:high-five:
Although lately I’ve been pondering if I’m getting to high lately...
Just kidding! LOL! :laugh:

Bobby, do you have a recipe for them?

Hey @Grandpa Tokin the Admiral and I love rosin because of the near elimination of "the cough". I imagine there are both harms and benefits to inhaling concentrates, but I'd love if there weren't. How safe is this stuff we're pressin'?

I still get a throaty tingle hours after I hit a few dabs. Much of it, I believe, has to do with the temperature of the hit(s). It’s also all about the starting product, to include, how it was grown, how it was smashed, and how it’s ingested. Inhaling smoke or vapor into your lungs is not safe, in my humble opinion. I’m not a physician, but inhaling this stuff can’t be great for you. However, it’s got to be better than weed, at least in my mind.

Rosin is a “cleaner” product if we compare it to hash or weed, but I’m not prepared to say it’s completely safe to inhale. I do it, but I’m old enough to make that decision. As with everything, moderation is necessary. You can do serious damage to your lungs with rosin too. You can also overdose easily. I know that sounds crazy, but it happens.

Here’s my recommendation: Smash that shit! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Edit: no solvents to extract has to be a plus for rosin too.

I still get a throaty tingle hours after I hit a few dabs. Much of it, I believe, has to do with the temperature of the hit(s). It’s also all about the starting product, to include, how it was grown, how it was smashed, and how it’s ingested. Inhaling smoke or vapor into your lungs is not safe, in my humble opinion. I’m not a physician, but inhaling this stuff can’t be great for you. However, it’s got to be better than weed, at least in my mind.

Rosin is a “cleaner” product if we compare it to hash or weed, but I’m not prepared to say it’s completely safe to inhale. I do it, but I’m old enough to make that decision. As with everything, moderation is necessary. You can do serious damage to your lungs with rosin too. You can also overdose easily. I know that sounds crazy, but it happens.

Here's what the wifey wants to press first. Buds straight from the dispo! After another month, I'll never need to go to the dispo again!

Bermuda Triangle OG = Ghost OG x Triangle Kush

Edit: no solvents to extract has to be a plus for rosin too.
Overdose lmao naw thats just good rosin.

Apparently California has not outlawed rosin. They ban most stuff that hurts people there, and make you put labels on the stuff that can only kinda hurt you.

Rosin is legal in California.

So....how's that for logic? (stoned right now)

Just received 14 g's of Dark Star from my Buddy in NM.
Gonna Squish it. I have maybe two zips of buds from him that he picks up in CO. May squish most of that.

Back
Top Bottom