Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

@ Grandpa Tokin

Have you seen the info on THCA, very interesting shit.

A friend was at an event and smoked a white substance that was explained as PPRE, pure process Rosin extraction. He is as heavy a cannabis consumer as I am but said he had to sit down for awhile after vaping it.
I did some research and found that you can take Rosin and process it into 99.9% pure THCA using low temps. This technique looks like it removes the shit that we are scraping from our banger's.

Out of an ounce of buds they got over 7 grams Rosin, and after processing that they got over 2 grams THCA, a white powder.

Looks like a nice expensive machine, will have to work around that one, :)

@ Grandpa Tokin

Have you seen the info on THCA, very interesting shit.

A friend was at an event and smoked a white substance that was explained as PPRE, pure process Rosin extraction. He is as heavy a cannabis consumer as I am but said he had to sit down for awhile after vaping it.
I did some research and found that you can take Rosin and process it into 99.9% pure THCA using low temps. This technique looks like it removes the shit that we are scraping from our banger's.

Out of an ounce of buds they got over 7 grams Rosin, and after processing that they got over 2 grams THCA, a white powder.

Looks like a nice expensive machine, will have to work around that one, :)

There’s been a few people on this thread that have successfully extracted thca. I’m definitely going to try it at some point. I just need some motivation. But, in reality, this rosin gets me ripped. Do I really need more? Yes, apparently I do. :Namaste:

Fucking stoners!

When my son and I are doing something, working, fishing or whatever, if I forget something or maybe repeat a question, he say's, "you fucking hippy". We both laugh and light another one.

Ya'll are like fancy dancy n stuff! I have to be honest....as much as I like the flavor of the rosin, I still tend to reach for my bong more often than anything else.

Hey Gramps, you got a pic of what your normal 'dose size' for dabbing rosin? Just curious....I think I am still pussy footing around with smaller doses trying to avoid being too ripped or building up any more tolerance than I already have.

Ya'll are like fancy dancy n stuff! I have to be honest....as much as I like the flavor of the rosin, I still tend to reach for my bong more often than anything else.

Hey Gramps, you got a pic of what your normal 'dose size' for dabbing rosin? Just curious....I think I am still pussy footing around with smaller doses trying to avoid being too ripped or building up any more tolerance than I already have.

I did the same at first. The Bong was the go-to daily driver. I still like flower, but it’s not as often as I used to. The rosin works for me really well. I don’t know if you can see it well, but I consider the dab on the end of the dabber pretty big. Not huge, but not tiny by any stretch.

I still love a good joint, bowl, or bong, but my lungs don't. Too many years of cigs and smoking shit I had no idea where it was from or how it was grown has fucked my lungs.
But no matter how much I vape during the day, the last thing I do at night is two bowls, at present it is Cheese, but always a heavy Indica.

@ Grandpa Tokin I do just a tad bit less than that. Again it is a lung thing. It is also the amount that seems to leave the less funk in my banger. Read up on it as of late, you are correct in that the remains of a Rosin hit is wax's, lipids, oils, nothing that will get you high. I believe that is where the making of THCA is the ticket.

I still love a good joint, bowl, or bong, but my lungs don't. Too many years of cigs and smoking shit I had no idea where it was from or how it was grown has fucked my lungs.
But no matter how much I smoke during the day, the last thing I do at night is two bowls, at present it is Cheese, but always a heavy Indica.

@ Grandpa Tokin I do just a tad bit less than that. Again it is a lung thing. It is also the amount that seems to leave the less funk in my banger. Read up on it as of late, you are correct in that the remains of a Rosin hit is wax's, lipids, oils, nothing that will get you high. I believe that is where the making of THCA is the ticket.

I’m with you on that. I’m definitely going to give the thca press a go at some point.

TCHA crystals are also known as "diamonds"
A co worker buddy made these diamond's

:passitleft::cough::lot-o-toke::ganjamon::420:

THCA feels just damn right naughty!..I love it
D332577D-D226-47EC-BEB0-A6DA8C2981D2.jpeg

I’m having good results with a fairly easy process if you fancy having a go @gr865.
I’m enjoying the left over terp sauce as well. It seems to get me so baked. I don’t know weather it’s because I have a bigger dab as the THCa has been taken out.

Also I made a batch with some rosin from old bud. It was like a black pebble and really strong tasting. I had a great return on the THCa and what shocked me was the terp sauce left over was now lighter in colour and really nice to dab. Win win in my books.

THCA feels just damn right naughty!..I love it
D332577D-D226-47EC-BEB0-A6DA8C2981D2.jpeg

I’m having good results with a fairly easy process if you fancy having a go @gr865.
I’m enjoying the left over terp sauce as well. It seems to get me so baked. I don’t know weather it’s because I have a bigger dab as the THCa has been taken out.
How long from start to end to process that THCA?

Back
Top Bottom